Search results

1. 130hp RZR-S

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

We will be there. Just getting back into the RZR's again after a 6 year hiatus .. Would be great to see you guys again. Space 125
  2. 130hp RZR-S

Polaris RZR 4 UHMW Skid Plates and A-Arm Guards

Just remembered I have this also.... They work great!!
  3. 130hp RZR-S

WORCS #7 Glen Helen

Sorry, only phone pics. BTW, Good seeing you Daniel !!:D
  4. 130hp RZR-S

All UTV's Buggies/SXS @Dumont 3D TV special

That's right, you did!!!! you told Fred to call me about getting some fast cars to show up... A special Thanks to Joey D and Fred for the hook up!!!:)
  5. 130hp RZR-S

All UTV's Buggies/SXS @Dumont 3D TV special

Back in January we were asked by Pro Armor to bring some badass SXS's to Dumont for a 3D video shoot for Discovery Channel. They had some buggies and quads also. The producers got so much footage that they decided to split it up into two shows, sandrails and SXS/quads. The sandrail show is on...
  6. 130hp RZR-S

Glamis Drag Races

FYI...The Hi Octane show we shot with Pro Armor at Dumont will air on DiscoveryHD 3D June 16th....They also have the sand cars at Dumont airing June 2nd.. We had Bill from Jagged-X with a XP900, Fred from pro armor in a Commander and rzr4, my son Scot in the Weber rzr4, Mark Queen from Queen...
  7. 130hp RZR-S

RZR XP Cage for Alex Danze, owner of Pro Armor

good luck on that, I can't even remember my wifes name!!:D
  8. 130hp RZR-S

Paul, your skills are unmatched. You are the Picasso of the fab world. What a beautiful car!! From today on, I'm calling you Pablo.:)
  9. 130hp RZR-S

Killer fab skills as always!!! sweet cage!!:D
  10. 130hp RZR-S

Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

I was hoping to see you guy's on the lil rubicon, we did it fri and sat. :)
  11. 130hp RZR-S

GLAMIS DRAG RACES- SXS WARS

Sorry, Didn't get the stocker class.. YouTube - Glamis Drag Races- SXS Wars- FSA
  12. 130hp RZR-S

SXS wars video from 3/12/11

yes, rayce was there with mike askin's car...was real fast till something started knocking..
  13. 130hp RZR-S

World's fastest RZR..RIP...driver is OK.

YouTube - MR.TURBO RZR CRASH YouTube - Weber RZR - Moreeb Race 2011 - UAE
  14. 130hp RZR-S

Pro Armor Tears Up Dumont **VIDEO**

yes, and it's a s hole. Don't waste your time going. Glamis is 100 times better riding.....unless constant witch's eyes and razorbacks are your thing...
  15. 130hp RZR-S

can-am vs the rzr xp...

LMAO...good one!!:D
  16. 130hp RZR-S

RZR XP900 paddle tire testing

Don't worry John, the tires you have are the best for drag racing up olds or china wall. How bout some pics and a write up on the XP conversion on your S....
  17. 130hp RZR-S

I wanna go faster.....

if you wanna be faster than a turbo or XP, buy this one.:D YouTube - 2010 polaris RZR 4 Turbo 130hp Wasteland Performance Kit Glamis Turbo.avi
  18. 130hp RZR-S

WORCS #2 Primm, NV

GREAT JOB!! Congrats chris1 and chris2!!:)
  19. 130hp RZR-S

Whose the Tallest?

LOL. I'm prolly 6'5" now.....I was 6'7" before this!!!:D:D
  20. 130hp RZR-S

Is the Site SLOW for you?

oh!! I don't go to the main page. I have it linked so it takes me to new posts...maybe thats why I don't have a prob...I use the link below.. Flex Your UTV - UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts
  21. 130hp RZR-S

Is the Site SLOW for you?

no problem here and I have an old ass EMACH and less than 1meg DSL...btw I'm running IE7..
  22. 130hp RZR-S

I like to thank UTV-U and Joey ;-)

great news!!! I know who I will be calling for my next UTV..
  23. 130hp RZR-S

Old 70's-80's offroad pics post here!

I'm trying to fit it in...but we have moab 8th-16, and usually go to lil sahara after moab..
  24. 130hp RZR-S

correct, it's a 106mm recoiless rifle used for anti-tank warfare and also had ammo that would explode over troops and shoot 999 1" darts at them. They now use it for avalance control in a lot of places.
  25. 130hp RZR-S

Great pics PB!! I learned to off-road in this... it was "loaned to me" for 4yrs ..:D I was the gunner in the pic..Okinawa Japan 1979
  26. 130hp RZR-S

Glamis Drag Races

Hey Mike, it's called "high octane" . should air in a month or two. We had gary's apex, the terminator, new xp, canned ham,fred's pro armor rzr4 and the weber rzr4 out there. Hopefully they got some good shots. Mark wheelied the terminator all the way up the hill at over 60mph and raced some...
  27. 130hp RZR-S

Rally on the rocks!

Were going again!! staying at OK RV..:)
  28. 130hp RZR-S

Nice!!! wish I could find one now for a decent price...:)
  29. 130hp RZR-S

Glamis Drag Races

This is what you'll be missing.. YouTube - RZR Queen terminator
  30. 130hp RZR-S

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

Bring a pressure washer...flash and I must of used a thousand quarters on our trip to the mud!!!! YouTube - wv muddin YouTube - 2010 RZR 4 deep in mud turbo
  31. 130hp RZR-S

Glamis 1978.....Damn I'm old!! sorry for the quality, but they are effin old pics.. Note all the whoops on comp hill, even back in 1978.. Cragmont soda...LOL Old school honda oddssey..
  32. 130hp RZR-S

How bout some from El Mirage in 1978...long before the government effed it up... I had to use my 1969 440 Roadrunner to haul our bikes...6mpg, I sure miss that car!!
  33. 130hp RZR-S

Here's some old pics of Score Riverside...1982?ish
  34. 130hp RZR-S

Here's some old pics when I raced Score Class 7.. No laughing allowed!!!.. 7" of wheel travel was badass in 1980!!!:D 1980 Baja 1000 Getting ready to Jump in the toyota at the 1983 Barstow 250.. Damn I was skinny back then..LOL
  35. 130hp RZR-S

Whats the lightest 26x10x12 6 ply tire

they slide...lol YouTube - RZR4 donuts.3gp
  36. 130hp RZR-S

These guys have way too much fun!!

YouTube - dubairzr 23-1-2011
  37. 130hp RZR-S

Glamis Drag Races

i'll be there...
  38. 130hp RZR-S

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv "Interesting Facts Learned From Polaris Polaris DOES NOT own Weber, they own Swiss Auto which made some engines for Weber." I was refering to the statement above...not to the polaris 900cc which just happens...
  39. 130hp RZR-S

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Joey/Jon, Excellent write up and pics!!! btw ..swiss auto "designed" not built the weber motor. :)
  40. 130hp RZR-S

Don't Buy From 10 West Motorsports

It's all about good business and long term thinking and personal relationships. That is far more important then the "it's all about me and making a quick buck" attitude so many have these days. Think about it, do you really want to buy from a place that is screwing you? and do you really...
  41. 130hp RZR-S

nope, was there buying round-up and a chain harrow. They said they got one in and sold it to the dude with the subi RZR4.. I asked how much and the said the same as ALWAYS....MSRP and no ADDs.. just like when the rzr4 was hot "DUNG" they sold em with no mark-up... It's better to deal with a...
  42. 130hp RZR-S

only from greedy dealerships... try L&M in temecula ask for Don...msrp + tax & license...no BS shipping or assembly fee's. He has more coming in 2 weeks..
  43. 130hp RZR-S

My new home

Nice place!! congrats!!
  44. 130hp RZR-S

Looking for a R/C Traxxas?

beat on em a little today in the backyard. As you can see they take the crashes pretty good..no broken parts today.. YouTube - slash 4x4 beating.avi
  45. 130hp RZR-S

46. 130hp RZR-S

slash is a stadium truck revo is like a bigfoot monster truck and will break much sooner. if you want the best...buy a baja 5t...thats the shit!!! heres a vid from 18 months ago with a go pro on the roof.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJNA9ztFBUM
  47. 130hp RZR-S

dont get the 1/16... the 359.00 slash 4x4 comes brushless with the 2.4 radio's..it is the shit!! like i said earlier...just get the lipo's i'll shoot some vid in the morning of the slash rippin every weed outa my backyard with the 2c lipo batt. **** very important*** get the pouch to charge...
  48. 130hp RZR-S

7.4 volt battery = 2 cells x 3.7 volts (2S) 11.1 volt battery = 3 cells x 3.7 volts (3S its not "better" its faster... they are both good..
  49. 130hp RZR-S

359.00 is standard price for the slash 4x4. I just bought 3 for the guys to beat on at my house. they really need nothing more except a lipo 2c batt and charger... you can always get a 3c or 4c but it is uncontrolable (mostly). the stock nicad batt is marginal. they take a hell of a beating...
  50. 130hp RZR-S

Other Single seater

that is badass!!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000