Search results

1. jimbeaver15

Podcast from 2022 Sand Sports

Brittney and I recently did a 4 hour podcast from Sand Sports with some banger guests from the Pro Armor booth. We had Maddie Wedeking, Jake Versey, Matt Martelli, Billy & Kristin Slade, Jon Crowley, Pete from Pro Armor hop on the show to have some beers and talk about the industry. Give it a...
  2. jimbeaver15

Live Video Podcast with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie, Matt Martelli, & Jim Beaver from Camp RZR

Obviously you haven’t listened to any of my almost 400 shows the past 6 years. I’ve been adamant about safety in our sport and have had numerous guests on the show specifically to talk about it. Hell, last week I did an entire segment on Baja and how Score, the racers, and the people of Mexico...
  3. jimbeaver15

Live Video Podcast with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie, Matt Martelli, & Jim Beaver from Camp RZR

Here's a live recording of the Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR from Camp RZR 2018 with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie Jr, Matt Martelli and I talking the UTV industry, racing, and off-road culture. It's also available in an audio version on the normal D&D channels and you can...
  4. jimbeaver15

Travis Pastrana Racing Vegas to Reno

Pretty excited to have him teaming with us in the RZR Star Car in the Pro Turbo Class at Vegas to Reno. Should be fun having Travis back out in the desert. Video Here Press Release Here
  5. jimbeaver15

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

I don't think you will see it in the next month in a race application, because you would need to start with a 2018 model to do it as you can't retrofit the system. It's wired into the ecu, steering, and numerous other systems. I know it has been discussed at the show in a desert application...
  6. jimbeaver15

Thoughts on gaining pit support?

You mentioned short course and then desert. 2 completely different UTV's you'd be racing and 2 completely different approaches. You'd be fine racing short course with your wife and yourself. Desert racing I wouldn't attempt unless it was an event structured like the UTV Worlds with short...
  7. jimbeaver15

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

The 80's and 90's I wasn't racing, I was just a kid preening and chasing my dad. I raced the Baja 500 in '03 in Trophy Truck and finished. My first 500. It was one of the last years they allowed us to run WFO on the pavement. Talk about one of the scariest situations ever. I have no...
  8. jimbeaver15

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

It's a dick move, but I've gotta say, I grew up going to Baja in the '80's and the '90's when it was the wild west where anything goes with factory warfare and no tracking or GPS. Stuff like this happened regularly. Personally I would never do it, but I read that and immediately thought Old...
  9. jimbeaver15

UTV WC Polaris RZR Star Car video has Dropped!

The latest RZR Star Car video from the UTV World Championship has dropped with Jolene Van Vugt and I. We had Alyssa Roegnik with ESPN and Shaun with Dirtsports Magazine riding with us. Polaris RZR Star Car UTV World Championship Video
  10. jimbeaver15

So who won the UTV Championship?

Hey Joey D... THANK YOU for an awesome event!
  11. jimbeaver15

Star Car Episode 1 Video Released

We just dropped the 1st full length video for my RZR Star Car program. Mad Media did an awesome job documenting. A ton of fun shaking down this epic new race car built by IMG withTanner Foust and Jolene Van Vugt. We'll be back at the UTV World Championship next week. Let me know what you think...
  12. jimbeaver15

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Production Turbo... 2017 XP 4 Turbo built by James Hill at IMG. Tuned by Mark Queen with suspension and shocks by HCR and King. Feature and details will be available soon.
  13. jimbeaver15

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

I'm pretty confident our program is going to have a very interesting first race with Tanner, Jolene, and I all driving a lap. HAHA
  14. jimbeaver15

Polaris RZR Invites Celebrity Guests to Experience Off-Road Racing through New Star Car Program

Beyond amped to go BITD racing in my new 2017 RZR Turbo... Tuesday we drop who is teaming with Jolene and I at the Mint (We will all drive 1 lap a piece), and it is MASSIVE!
  15. jimbeaver15

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

Max is racing an AC with a mini SST body on it. It's unlimited.
  16. jimbeaver15

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

We are holding a pit crew challenge for UTV's at the UTV Winter Nat's this Friday night. It will be in downtown Parker with $500 to the winner. There will be bleachers for fans and we will have a beer garden. We have Scanlon, Cognito, Jagged X, and Sims in so far and need a few more... if you...
  17. jimbeaver15

RJ Anderson Interview

I've done a lot of interviews with RJ Anderson on the Down & Dirty radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR, but had a pretty candid look into the career of RJ Anderson this week on Project Action. Definitely worth the listen below at the 1st 2 links. If you have iTunes, we are currently featured in...
  18. jimbeaver15

Sara Price Interview

Recently was able to sit down with Sara Price for an hour plus for my new podcast Project Action. Really good candid interview on all things UTV and Off-Road. It's well worth the listen. Link below for online streaming or you can listen and subscribe on iTunes at the link as well...
  19. jimbeaver15

Jason Ellis UTV Interview

I recently had Jason Ellis on my new podcast Project Action. We talked a bit of everything, but a good portion of it was on UTV racing. Definitely worth the listen as it's freakin' Jason Ellis. I also spoke on the 2017 XP Turbo's to start the show. Various links are below. Much appreciated...
  20. jimbeaver15

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

The Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR has V2R winners Andy McMillin and Justin Lambert on the line today, as well as the legend Levi LaVallee talking Terracross and his upcoming 200 foot jump. 9:00 AM Pacific at the link: http://www.downanddirtyshow.com/lavallee-mcmillin/
  21. jimbeaver15

New GMZ Ivan Stewart tire coming soon.

I aired an interview I did with Ivan out at the event on Tuesday's radio show and he talks all about it. You can catch it at the link. Also had Lavallee and Mitch Jr on air. http://www.downanddirtyshow.com/bigwinners/
  22. jimbeaver15

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

I'll say I was one who thought Marc and Cody were on the lead lap from up in the announce tower. Their pace was insane. I know at the finish line quite a few of us thought their was a mistake and they were running extra laps. The processes used by BITD work well for a 500 mile race when you...
  23. jimbeaver15

Down & Dirty Show LIVE from the 2016 UTV WC

LIVE today at 12:00 Pacific. www.RZRRadio.com
  24. jimbeaver15

Down & Dirty Show LIVE from the 2016 UTV WC

The Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR will be airing live from the 2016 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship. We are hanging out at the Polaris RZR compound at contingency and interviewing some of the top drivers in the event. We are live from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM Pacific Friday...
  25. jimbeaver15

Down & Dirty Show Fantasy Supercross 2016

2nd annual Down & Dirty Radio Show Fantasy Supercross league Presented By KMC Wheels is now open for registration. It's free to play and the winner gets a brand new set of KMC Wheels. Register now at www.FantasyActionSportsLeague.com and just click on the Down & Dirty Radio Show free game on the...
  26. jimbeaver15

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I will 100% agree with this. I'm running stock suspension with some heavy 31's and have had ZERO of the problems mentioned above, but did send my stock shocks back to WE for a revalve, new Eibach springs, and crossovers. Night and day difference. Stock suspension with the taller tires and my...
  27. jimbeaver15

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I can say I have the new Light Truck 31x10.5x15 General MT's on my XP4 Pre-Runner. Yes it's a heavy tire, BUT I have absolutely had no problem with it and they are bulletproof for flats. I think the UTV industry has had a hang up on tire weight for so long. Personally I would rather have a...
  28. jimbeaver15

BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

Nope, what I am saying is the Unlimited Class is unlimited, and is pretty much a class no one cares about. You want to build a radical turbo engine, do it there. Leave the current NA pro production class as is because it's doing just fine, but you don't want to open up the engine rules in the...
  29. jimbeaver15

I think the rules are supposed to differentiate "Production Class" vs. "Unlimited Class". If you allow the turbo production guys to do whatever they want to an engine, doesn't the class become unlimited which already exists?
  30. jimbeaver15

This is a good thing. I think you guys are all overthinking things. Pretty cut and dry to me, you either have a turbo or you don't, and you run the corresponding class. Why anyone would ever want to run an N/A car against a Turbo is beyond me, and if I was a Yamaha owner I'd be stoked I'm not...
  31. jimbeaver15

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

First of all, I'd like to thank Joey for having me out. It truly is amazing to see how much the UTV industry has grown and I for one am excited about its future. This event was unique to say the least and year number 2 is going to be even more exciting. I am definitely bummed the livestream...
  32. jimbeaver15

The Down & Dirty radio Show Camp RZR Edition

That's right, the Down & Dirty Radio Show will be out at Camp RZR this weekend taking in all of the action and recording it all. We'll then air it in a very special episode this Monday the 4th at 9:30 AM Pacific. Be prepared for interviews from RJ Anderson, BJ Baldwin, Chad Ragland, Joey D...
  33. jimbeaver15

XP1K Edition of The Down & Dirty Radio Show

#GameOn in 20 minutes! Hit the link and join the chat. http://tobtr.com/s/5223867
  34. jimbeaver15

Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

Tomorrow The Down & Dirty Radio Show will have everything there is to know about XP1K. Joey D. from UTV Underground, Josh and Matt Martelli, and the full story behind one of the biggest viral video projects of the year. It's #GameOn at 9:30 AM Pacific Monday at the link below...
  35. jimbeaver15

XP1K Edition of The Down & Dirty Radio Show

Tomorrow The Down & Dirty Radio Show will have everything there is to know about XP1K. Joey D. from UTV Underground, Josh and Matt Martelli, and the full story behind one of the biggest viral video projects of the year. James Masters from Oakley who is the Director of Baja Social Club will...
  36. jimbeaver15

The Down & Dirty Radio Show Teams Up w/ UTV Underground

The worldwide leader in Action Motorsports Radio Coverage, The Down & Dirty Radio Show Fueled By Speed Energy is teaming up with UTVUnderground.com, the largest UTV Forum in the world, for our 2nd ever UTV Supershow. This go around we are tying in with the Camp RZR New Years Event and have Joey...
  37. jimbeaver15

What is "Down & Dirty"?

We had Joey D on the show a while back, and it was one of our largest shows. I consider him a good friend and thought this was relevant to post here since I have gotten emails from the UTV community. What is “Down & Dirty� I get asked quite frequently about the name of the show. Well...
  38. jimbeaver15

Joey D. on The Down & Dirty Off-Road Show Fueled By Speed Energy

The Down & Dirty Off-Road Show Fueled By Speed Energy is proud to announce a partnership with UTVUnderground.com for our UTV Super Show Monday the 16th of April. Off-Road’s premier radio show will be dedicating an entire show to the hottest growing segment in the dirt. Special Guests include...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000