Search results

1. CognitoMotorsports

Holiday Schedule

We will be closed Monday 26th thru Monday 2nd for inventory and the holidays. Shipping will be cut off at 1pm (PST) on Friday 23rd. We will resume our normal business and shipping schedule Tuesday 3rd at 8:00am PST During our closure you can view our full line of products at...
  2. CognitoMotorsports

2016 Labor Day Schedule

Our offices will be closed Monday, September 5th in observance of Labor Day. We will resume normal business hours Tuesday, September 6th at 8AM PST. During the closure, you can purchase product from our website CognitoMotorsports.com or find a local dealer HERE.
  3. CognitoMotorsports

We Are Currently Hiring! Apply Today!

Cognito Motorsports is currently looking for an in-house Sales Representative and a Customer Service Representative! Customer Service Representative job details HERE Sales Representative job details HERE Apply for any of our available positions HERE
  4. CognitoMotorsports

Justin Lambert - 2nd Place at 2016 Baja 500

Everyone who goes to Baja comes home with a story, we come home with one every time. For this year’s SCORE International Baja 500, we didn’t expect that we would be chasing thieves that had just stolen our chase truck, race trailer and race car, but that is what happened. It was like a scene in...
  5. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito SEMA Partnership Program

Do you have the BIGGEST BADDEST build for SEMA 2016? Do you want a Cognito Suspension System on your truck? Here at Cognito Motorsports, we are currently looking for individuals to join our Partnership Program where you can get sponsored product and placement in one of our secured spots at SEMA...
  6. CognitoMotorsports

Justin Lambert Wins 4th Consecutive Race in BITD Series

2016 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic #1918 Cognito Motorsports Already racing at Laughlin once this season at the UTV World Championship, we knew what to expect at this inaugural Laughlin Desert Classic. Honestly it is not the most enjoyable race, it is a 17 mile loop format running 4 laps for 2...
  7. CognitoMotorsports

Justin Lambert takes 1st in class at the 2016 Mint 400

The Mint 400 is a race that has history, fame, and notoriety. Its first run was 1967, and then it disappeared in 1988 for 20 years, and then was resurrected in 2008. Celebrities of all sorts have raced the Mint 400 over the years, and in 2012 the Mint 400 opened up a class for UTVs. The Cognito...
  8. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito Motorsports Outage

Cognito Motorsports and surrounding area lost internet access early this morning. We are without computers and phones. Outages may cause shipping delays. Updates will follow as we know more. We appreciate your patience as this issue is resolved.
  9. CognitoMotorsports

Team Driver Justin Lambert, Clean Sweep At 2016 UTV World Championship

Justin Lambert Wins 2016 Polaris UTV World Championship! 2016 UTV World Championships, I personally was pretty nervous coming into this race. We had won the last 3 out of 4 BITD races, had a great start to the season at the Parker 250 winning overall, and I was hoping that we could continue...
  10. CognitoMotorsports

Justin Lambert Takes 1st Overall at 2016 BITD Parker 250

Justin Lambert Takes 1st Overall at 2016 BITD Parker 250 Race Report by team driver Justin Lambert: 2016 is already here, and without much of an offseason, we haven’t had much time to relax. The Parker 250 is the first race of the “Best In The Desert” season, and included some changes over...
  11. CognitoMotorsports

Holiday Schedule

A reminder for the holidays. We will be closed Monday thru Thursday (28th-31st) for inventory and Friday (1st) for New Years. We will resume normal business hours Monday (4th) at 8:00am PST During our closure you can view our full line of products at CognitoMotorsports.com, and orders can be...
  12. CognitoMotorsports

2015 Henderson 250 & UTV Championship Report

The 2015 BITD season is over, and the Pro UTV class had a pretty intense championship points race between myself Justin Lambert of the Cognito team, and Johnny Angal of the UTV Inc. team. The season winner would boil down to the final 2015 race, the Henderson 250. Coming into Henderson, Johnny...
  13. CognitoMotorsports

Thanksgiving Schedule

Our Offices will be closed Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th for Thanksgiving. We will return to normal business hours Monday, November 30th. Please visit us at CognitoMotorsports.com or check out any of our Authorized Dealers.
  14. CognitoMotorsports

2015 Baja 1000 Race News

Justin Lambert and the rest of the Cognito Motorsports Race Team spent countless hours in race-prep to make sure that the HellRaiserXP1K race car, drivers, co-drivers, and pit crew were in the best condition possible to ensure that they bring home a podium finish in this years Baja 1000. For...
  15. CognitoMotorsports

2015 SEMA Show

The 2015 SEMA Show is only a few days away. If you're going to the show be sure to stop by our booth in the Upper South Hall #30193. We will be featuring Little Red Wagon and MADDMAX, the first ever Mega Cab Duramax . You can also follow our SEMA experience on Facebook @Cognito Motorsports and...
  16. CognitoMotorsports

Come Visit Cognito Motorsports at Off-Road Expo

The 2015 Off-Road Expo is this weekend! Don't miss out on seeing our NEW XP1000 Dual Sport and XP Turbo builds. We will also have Maxed Out Marine's show stopping Chevy 2500HD in our booth. For more show information click HERE. You can find all of the products we will be displaying at the show...
  17. CognitoMotorsports

Labor Day Schedule

Our offices will be closed Monday, September 7th for Labor Day. We will return to normal business hours Tuesday, September 8th at 8AM. Don't delay! Get your order in before the holiday. Please visit us at CognitoMotorsports.com or visit any of our dealer.
  18. CognitoMotorsports

1st Place at the 2015 BITD Vegas to Reno

Vegas to Reno, 2015 By #1918 Team Driver, Justin Lambert 2015 Vegas to Reno was 545 miles, this year the UTV class started behind the trucks and cars later in the morning, rather than early in the morning behind the motorcycles and quads. Starting early means we get a nicer course and we didn’t...
  19. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito Motorsports ~~ Truck Product Spot Light

Cognito Motorsports Truck Product Spot Light is all about showing off our most popular products while displaying the trucks equipped with that product. You can find our entire product line at Cognitomotorsports.com or at one of our many authorized dealers. Check out this 2015 Chevy 2500HD...
  20. CognitoMotorsports

2015 Baja 500 Race Recap & Pics

Tune into CBS Sports on Sunday at 9p.m. (ET) to catch the premier of the 2015 Baja 500. Our race team showed up for the 2015 Baja 500 ready to take the course by storm, and bring home a first place finish. Justin and Victor spent 2 days pre-running the course, preparing themselves for the worst...
  21. CognitoMotorsports

Fourth of July Schedule

In honor of Fourth of July, our offices will be closed Friday, July 3rd. We will re-open Monday, July 6th at 8am (pst) Have a happy and safe holiday. Don't forget to tag and share your holiday SxS & trucking experiences with us on Facebook and Instagram.
  22. CognitoMotorsports

Memorial Day Schedule

In honor of Memorial Day our offices will be closed Monday, May 25th. We will return to normal business hours on Tuesday, May 26th.
  23. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito #1918 Mint400 Race Recap

Another typical rough & choppy MINT400 for 2015, deep silt, sand washes, rock gardens, washouts, and gnarly whoops! Pro UTV #1918 driven by Justin Lambert / Co. Justin Sheakly & Team CognitoMotorsports was ready for the challenge in their custom built #HellRaiserXP1k Polaris RZR! Race recap by...
  24. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito Motorsports Dominates Silver State 300 -

Courtesy of Fatography: Las Vegas, NV Cognito Motorsports is known for their top quality suspension kits for trucks and UTV's. Cognito suspension kits can be found on trucks all over the nation. Cognito went to work designing a UTV suspension was ready for battle. With that...
  25. CognitoMotorsports

Cognito Motorsports @ MINT400

The 2014 Mint400 offered Team CognitoMotorsports a real challenge for both Polaris RZR’s entered in the race. The course was rough with its deep silt, choppy sand washes, rock gardens, washouts, and gnarly whoops! #1918 driven by Justin Lambert / Co. Justin Sheakly - their first problem...
  26. CognitoMotorsports

LML 3500HD Dually - Nor-Cal Nick’s Hauler Project

After selling my 2008 Chevy 3500HD I was trying to hold out for a new body Chevy but I could not any longer and I picked up this 2012 Chevy 3500HD LML in white and LTZ package. Because this dually has to “Do Work!†I will not be going crazy big but a 4†lift is planned and 35†tires. I am...
  27. CognitoMotorsports

2012 SEMA Pictures by NorCalTruck

We got pretty busy heading into SEMA that started Oct. 30th and ended Nov. 2nd. I wanted to catch some of you up on pictures if you have not been already watching on our other social media avenues like: FaceBook or YouTube Hope you enjoy the pre SEMA pictures as well as the pictures...
  28. CognitoMotorsports

Project "X-Max", Off-Road Expedition Style - The Ultimate Adventure Duramax

We are happy to anounce a new project for NorCal Truck. The idea behind the build: Growing up in an environment where camping was a frequent activity and the basis for just about every family vacation, it’s only natural that it has carried over into my own family and I plan to continue this...
  29. CognitoMotorsports

LMM *For Sale* - 2008 Chevy 3500HD Dually 4wd, Heavily Upgraded

It's time to move on, my personal rig is up for sale to a good home. This truck has provided some great memories for myself and my family on plenty of camping trips and has pulled work duty for my business on many heavy hauls picking up product and as well as hauling trucks we have built for...
  30. CognitoMotorsports

SEMA 2011 - NorCalTruck.com builds 2011 2500HD & 3500HD's for Cognito Motorsports

www.NorCalTruck.com is proud to announce that we will be building a few 2011 Chevy/GM 2500HD & 3500HD trucks to be displayed at this year’s SEMA trade show in Las Vegas. Vehicles are being built primarily for Cognito Motorsports, but have had several other manufacturers of quality product...
  31. CognitoMotorsports

Need help with wheels and paddles for the sand

I am building a Rhino big bore Rotax swap for running the dunes and need suggestions on front and rear wheel specs, 12" or 14" and what width and offset or haw they spec them out for SXS's. Also what paddles front and rear? I deal alot with BMF wheels for trucks and they are making me there...
  32. CognitoMotorsports

2011 Chevy/GM 8-lug HD suspension product from Cognito Motorsports (News,Info & PICS)

Here we go. This is a early stage still, more to come, just the start to the arsenal of pieces that start the complete package of product upgrades and options that Cognito will be offering. Details: 2011 3500HD Dually Cognito Motorsports "New Shop Truck" and product development truck that...
  33. CognitoMotorsports

New Guy from Nor-Cal !!

My name is Nick and we are a new Rhino owner and just surfing on the forums to learn and hope to build a nice looking rhino for the wife and kids. Looks like this SXS sport is alot bigger than I thought. Man you guys have all kinds of things you can do to these:D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000