Search results

1. R

Polaris XP 1000 quick ratio steering rack

Sweet, thanks. I'll give them a call.
  2. R

Polaris XP 1000 quick ratio steering rack

Does anyone know if there is a quick ratio 1:1 steering rack (1 full turn lock to lock) for an xp1000 available? I don't have the space on my build for a quickener on the steering shaft. Thanks!
  3. R

All UTV's Motocross tracks that allow UTV's

Do you guys know of any MX tracks that allow utv's for practice/testing in California/Arizona/Nevada/Utah? I know Milestone and Glen Helen said they do a few days a week on their website. Anywhere else?
  4. R

2016 WORCS Racing Rules! Turbos Addressed!

I like it! This series is just going to keep growing and growing
  5. R

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

You just need a firesuit, helmet, and 5 point harnesses. Everything else is optional, they run things pretty simple, it's awesome.
  6. R

Start in the sportsman class, the rules are on their website. It's a no points class that you basically just need doors, nets, and fire extinguisher. That's where I started, just to get my feet wet and see if I liked the series. I loved it and jumped all the way in.
  7. R

suspension on short track

Here's a question... Do you guys run your setting as low and stiff for the WORCS stuff? I've been trying to figure out the right balance for the mx sections and off-road sections. I getting to the point where I'm say screw it and keep going tighter compression for the mx tracks. Do you slow...
  8. R

We'll definitely have to keep in touch and get something going. I have my car back together now and am planning on finishing off WORCS Glen Helen and Primm. I'm always up for getting as much testing and seat time ad possible until then. There's starting to be a pretty solid group of racers in...
  9. R

How will the new "game changer cars" affect the current cars and class?

I couldn't agree with you more Joey. It makes no sense that while the manufacturers offer a 1000 base model and an optional turbo motor, that the Pro Production classes wouldn't be for the N/A cars and Unlimited class for turbo cars, etc. I'd be fine with this changing once (and if) the...
  10. R

Feature Vehicle: Jesi Stracham's Polaris Ace

They didn't mess around with that build! I love the dual steering quickeners, must be touchy!
  11. R

UTVUnderground Presents: 2015 WORCS Round 4 Lake Havasu VIDEO

That's too funny, the cover shot definitively shows how broken my front end of my Wildcat was! Barely made it back to the trailer haha. Looking forward to watching this tonight!
  12. R

That's awesome. I spend a lot of time out in Parowan. Do you guys plan on having more sxs events out there? I ran the last WORCS race you guys did, it was awesome.
  13. R

2015 WORCS just around the corner...

Hey anytime. The guys at D&P Performance in Cedar City, Utah built mine. They did an awesome job and we have a lot of different systems we've tried. Let me know if you want my contact info and I can help you guys out. James
  14. R

2015 WORCS just around the corner...

Ok guys, with the WORCS season starting here in about two weeks, who's all coming out? I raced a few to get my feet wet last year, got totally hooked and am committing to the whole season. I'm racing the Production 1000 class with my #939 Wildcat that Joey ran an article on...
  15. R

All UTV's Tensor Tire - Anyone tried these?

I found these new tires at the last worcs race, they look like they'd work pretty well! Like Mongrels but with a little more of a flat contact patch. I'm curious if any of you guys have tried them? I'm about due for some new rubber for next worcs season...
  16. R

Hand Controls for RZR 1000?

Bryan, Joey did an article on my car, I totally removed the foot controls, but maybe you can get a few ideas. Here's the link.... http://www.utvunderground.com/james-jaramillo-wildcat-build-11709.html
  17. R

Warfighter Made - Using Off-Road for Recreational Therapy - PLEASE WATCH!

This is awesome. Getting guys out doing something they enjoy is probably THE most important aspect of therapy after an injury. I have a handful of parts left over from different hand control systems I've tried, that just didn't work out for me. If you guys need any extra parts that I may have...
  18. R

Hand Controls for RZR 1000?

There are a lot of different options you can use. Do you want to use the same lever for gas and brake? I have a C5 level injury, and have tried just about every option imaginable until I found a system that works. Let me know if you need any help. Sounds like you want to keep the foot...
  19. R

Awesome! I'll message you my contact info. Where do you guys do most of your riding? Dean Bulloch up at D&P in Cedar built my car, so I'm up that direction all the time.
  20. R

Hey, as the title says.... I'm wondering if there are any guys who race somewhat competitively. I live in Vegas, head out riding almost every Saturday, but most of the guys I know here are just into casual trail riding. I'd love to get together with some of you who want to bomb around, rather...
  21. R

WORCS Trophy ALERT

What classes offer trophies?
  22. R

UTV Insurance

Who have you guys gone through for insurance? What type of coverage do you get? I just purchased a new wildcat and my provider quoted me $600/yr!! I thought that was a little high, especially being that my rzr was only $120/yr. They said that the wildcat has a higher theft rate, so that's why...
  23. R

Hand Control Race RZR for sale

I would love to put together a package to sell. Unfortunately, I don't see a very big market to make it worth while. Hopefully a quick sell of this rzr will prove me wrong haha
  24. R

Thanks! Yeah, we have an unbelievable amount of thought and time in to this thing. Now that I'm trying to sell it, I'm realizing how involved the build actually was.
  25. R

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

I'm thinking the most simple set up is to run a daily-driver hand control for the gas/brake, you can run a moto style clutch lever to override the Rekluse if you need to. I found this button shifter in the link below, you can mount the buttons on the hand controls for his thumb to tap. (there...
  26. R

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

Let me know if you need help with hand control and shifting ideas, I've been looking into building one of these for a while and have a few different ideas.
  27. R

- 2009 Polaris RZR S - XMF +8" Long Travel kit with 2.0" Walker Evans Shocks (shocks are set up the same as RJ Andersons 2009 LOORRS car) - Custom full 4130 chromoly race cage (drivers side door opens for ease of entrance/exit) - 5 point racing harnesses - Beard passenger seat Custom...
  28. R

Did WORCS announce this slight change....

There is in St. George
  29. R

Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

On our way!!!
  30. R

First race back!!!

Well guys, I'm racing my first race since I got hurt riding motocross back in 2004. I'm racing SBS 850 (class 2, whatever they call it) at the Primm WORCS race this weekend. #587, the old mx number. Here is a story of how I got hurt, my build, etc., lots of work to get to this point...
  31. R

First race back!!!

Well guys, this weekend I'm racing again for the first time since I got hurt riding motocross back in 2004. I'll be out racing the Primm WORCS race, SBS 850 (class 2, whatever they call it) #587, the old mx number. For a link to my story of what happened, my built, etc., click this...
  32. R

Couple of questions... When and where is tech at? Parking, pits, etc... When is a good time to get there, being our parade lap isnt until 3:00? Usually, how many miles are the worcs courses? Does the co-driver need to do anything special as far as registration goes?
  33. R

Need window nets FAST

Who has good turn around time and great customer service for window nets? I'll get my cardboard cutouts cut and ready to ship early this week. PRP, Mastercraft, anyone else??? I'm in Vegas if that helps...
  34. R

Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV I kept it hydraulic, but we re-worked all the internals so it's a lot more sensitive. I only have trouble once I get fatigued with real tight stuff in 4wd. I'm pretty impressed with the reliability so far. Will you guys be at Primm? Come by and take a look at it...
  35. R

Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV I'm running it! First race back in over seven years!!!
  36. R

Yamaha My Garage Build

What did you use to hinge the doors? I built my set with some heavy duty heim joints and am looking to rebuild mine.
  37. R

WORCS Primm 2012

cool thanks!
  38. R

WORCS Primm 2012

It looks like they changed the date to the weekend of the 10-12, but they do not have a daytime schedule up for utv's yet. Anyone have anymore info on this?
  39. R

WORCS Primm 2012

Does anyone have the dates and info for the WORCS Primm race? I checked on the "ATV" site and it said Feb 10-12, I'm pretty sure that is wrong because it showed the motorcycle schedule when I clicked the link. Anyone have any info to clarify this?
  40. R

Baja 1000 UTV's

Well either way.. GO FOR IT!!!! I'm glued to the weatherman feed
  41. R

Baja 1000 UTV's

What time is the SCORE cut off? Are they still in it to officially finish?
  42. R

2012 LOORRS Schedule

Let's hear it! I'm interested haha
  43. R

Head and Neck restraint

I've got the same one, I love it
  44. R

All UTV's Fire Suits

Looks like that's the direction I'll be going, thanks guys. Some would say it's a little overkill for a utv but it's better to be safe
  45. R

All UTV's Fire Suits

My biggest worry is that I'm paralyzed from a motocross wreck and cant really get in and out on my own. I'm looking into some self releasing fire extinguishers and mounting them by the engine and gas tank too.
  46. R

All UTV's Fire Suits

This stuff freaks me out
  47. R

2012 WORCS Racing SCHEDULE!!

I got so excited when I saw Brian Head, UT... then I saw it was for bikes. I love that place in the summertime, I've been going there my whole life. Maybe the next year they'll run a UTV/ATV race. I would be awesome!!!
  48. R

WORCS 2012 season?

I'm with you on this. I think having Sunday races makes it too difficult to make it back to work on Monday. Most people have to take Friday off too to travel. I see UTV racing as more of the common "working" mans class that we all can somewhat afford to do. Guys that can afford to go bigger...
  49. R

Seat recommendation from racers?

Thats what I've got, works much better than you would think. I get a much better "feel" for what the car is doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000