Search results

1. S

Yamaha Looking for fiberglass

i am currently looking for a fiberglass hood or urethane and bedsides. wasnt sure if anybody knows anyone getting rid of a set let me know.
  2. S

RZR front A-arm mount fix

not sure if any of you RZR owners out there have had this happen, but if you need a new mount let us know 3/16 plate versus the stock 12gauge finished up
  3. S

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

i decided to move all the pics to this section now that theres a shop section We are building the SxS from the ground up. We here at Sadistic Iron Werks have a slightly different approach to building a SxS. This one came to us as a bare frame. We removed almost everything mounted on the...
  4. S

Yamaha new cage done

heres one we just finished up last night. sorry for the instagram pic
  5. S

Sadistic R1 chassis

hey everyone i just posted our latest build in the r1 catagory. let us know what ya think. http://www.utvunderground.com/f58/sr1-chassis-build-9486.html
  6. S

SR1 Chassis build

We are building the SxS from the ground up. We here at Sadistic Iron Werks have a slightly different approach to building a SxS. This one came to us as a bare frame. We removed almost everything mounted on the factory chassis, through it up on the jig, and extended it 13 inches. check it out...
  7. S

whats up everyone

What's up everyone, bobby @ sadistic iron werks here. We are starting to build a few race ready SxS for clients. I'm sure some of you have see Staggs build. We are building another one for another client from the ground up. I would like to introduce ourselves to all of you. If you guys have any...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000