Search results

1. S

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

well after the mint we decided to change things up a bit, we are changing up the shocks along with a few other things. stay tuned for whats next. will post up some pics later on this week
  2. S

BITD DSR1 CLASS

we have built a dsr1 class rhino.. you basically have to build it like a armored vehicle. other classes dont care about moving you out of the way. what sucks is theres not alot of info on the desert side of racing. if i would have known more about the gear box i would have done that instead of...
  3. S

To all Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 racers

ok so let me get this straight for myself and maybe a few others. we have to now have: (2) brake/running lights (1) flashing amber (1) solid amber (1) solid blue (1) spec blue strobe light ok for some of us with OCD tendencies, that would make the light bar wider then the car i just...
  4. S

I thought the federal signal blue LED light was the only blue light that had to be ran. That being why the light was 120.00, basic economics. The federal signal blue light is pretty bright and can be seen from pretty far. Maybe it was change because certain drivers used the light as a scapegoat...
  5. S

still doesnt answer the question
  6. S

everybody said how crappy tech was gonna be and it went smooth. i was really surprised that it went so fast and they looked over everything. now on the new blue light, what is the reason behind making everyone change their $120 federal signal blue light for some guy named jims? the federal...
  7. S

we started out good, frankie and jerry fast got a flat after the quarry. they swaped out the tire in record time, caught back up to everyone in a few miles, only to get stuck behind a car in the wash. a few other cars had to check up on the slower utv allowing a slower jeepspeed to catch up and...
  8. S

Staging for the mint 400
  9. S

Fabricated RZR Frame

just rails with arm mounts front and rear. i can do it between 1500-2k depending on what material you wanted to use
  10. S

we got the hood from hellion race products, swapped out some springs and getting ready for another test session
  11. S

Fabricated RZR Frame

you need just the rails or ???
  12. S

R1 wiring harness

where are you located
  13. S

well the first round of testing went pretty good over the weekend. gonna make some changes and go out again before the mint
  14. S

theres nothing better then a r1 sounding like an r1. yup thats the owner of the car laughing so i must have done my job right...lol
  15. S

here ya go from last night, slight mis shifted but you get the idea. NS1GLa4tlHU
  16. S

yeah i think theres enough for a good night race. being that the light bar is actuated driver and codriver can see every obsticle before its hit. took if for a street drive last night and theres no better feeling then shifting a small car like this.:eek: the exhaust note is like no other...
  17. S

uh oh shes a driver
  18. S

All UTV's R1 fuel flow setup? Need help

tank- filter- pump-regulator-fuel rail. also running the filter before the pump stops pressure build up on the filter depleting the filters inside and spraying you when you replace it in the field
  19. S

All UTV's R1 fuel flow setup? Need help

gotta run a filter before the pump jim. small crap in the tank will take the pumps gears out after time
  20. S

All UTV's Looking for guy to wire my BITD car

ya jim, waiting for terry cable to finish the clutch cable so we can test. the car is sitting there waiting to drive
  21. S

Wanted to introduce myself and show you my dsr1 rzr

great looking car. i was gonna do an aluminum hood and bedsides like a class 1 on the one im doing but was told had to run stock looking hood and bedsides. so you may want to check that
  22. S

FiberGlass Hood

i have hellion making mine now
  23. S

This dash was drawn three times and cut twice to add certain things and to adjust the layout
  24. S

jim is right. if you dont know where things are located you will be lost. Exactly why i label all wires, relays, and fuses. theres nothing like pulling out a test light and having no clue what wire is what. the dash panel looks good. i myself, would remake your dash panel to fit all your...
  25. S

all depends on where you want your switches, if you want a dash panel made to house them, etc. 750 that you want to pay isnt bad. most of the ones a wire up are full builds with weather pack connectors and labeled panels
  26. S

All UTV's Oil cooler with R1?

the factory oil cooler works just fine. an r1 motor was design to run at 12,000+ rpm during a superbike race. sportbike engineers taylor the motors to the extreme coditions of racing not the street. the motors are detuned via the ecu and other emission systems for street use. placing an oil...
  27. S

closer and closer, hopefully clutch cable is finished today
  28. S

lmao...no secrets its an average weight between the classes. everybody said it was a tank but at under 1800lbs with a half tank, 2 spares, fully sheeted aluminum car, adjustable light bar, minus springs and fiberglass. thank you very much. weird to see a fully built car come to life from...
  29. S

you're way over
  30. S

not even close
  31. S

getting weighed and balanced
  32. S

BITD weight and teardown

Well seems to be a heated topic. the one im building everyone says it looks like a tank, but after seeing what others weigh. hmmmmmmm looks like my build is a tad under the average.
  33. S

Thanks RHINOdan. I haven't posted a lot of pics on Facebook lately but more on Instagram. @sadisticironwerks Here's a few pics from tonight. Still waiting on a few parts to come in but She's ready to get weighed
  34. S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQbcJG141WI
  35. S

we use autocad then transfer into a 3d workspace just like stated little update. just about done....parker maybe but will be testing feb for the mint. if anybody knows someone with a race hood or has a race hood for sale let me know. ill post up a few pics in a few hours or so
  36. S

hahaha, which race it. maybe ill co drive with frankie. working on the wrap design now trying to get some flash in the desert
  37. S

everybody says they dont want to see pics anymore, they just want to see it done already...lol hoping to be stripping it down this weekend for final welding and powdercoating heres some wiring action with all weather packed connectors if this helps
  38. S

i was told by Staggs that i cant post pictures anymore, sorry guys i guess youll see it when its done ok one last pic
  39. S

Yamaha Looking for fiberglass

That works. How much you want for them? I can have staggs give ya a good time
  40. S

Yamaha Looking for fiberglass

still looking for glass or plastic, anyone have anything?
  41. S

thanks guys. heres a pic of it waiting for more aluminum to show up
  42. S

getting there
  43. S

started sheeting it
  44. S

thanks, ya we have outer sheetmetal left, then tear down for finish welding, powdercoat maybe and then reassembly.
  45. S

drivers dash is done and mounted. passenger side is done and mount. who says you can have an iphone mount in your race vehicle
  46. S

dash cut and engraved
  47. S

SEMA is over so its back to work. heres some updated pics to keep some of ya guys awake...lol had to make a new one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000