Search results

1. D

new member in scv

Welcome. I am over in canyon country. Do you have any local riding spots here in SCV?
  2. D

ZX14 Teryx.... where are they?

Just wondering if there are any Teryx's w/ a zx14 swap running around yet? Info and pics would be great.
  3. D

A new Polaris SXS! Jan. 1st

I guess a lot a people were interested in this b/c the damn website crashed 2 min before!
  4. D

Introducing the NEW Rugged RRP150 Portable Intercom!

Does that include everything above? Was $399 but now $175? Let me know
  5. D

newbie from Santa Clarita

Welcome. I am in the Santa Clarita area too....
  6. D

3 Seater Teryx Build

Thanks, info on the carbs can be found here Open filters! - Kawasaki Teryx Forum
  7. D

3 Seater Teryx Build

Here are a couple of updates on the Teryx. Painted the plastics white and the cage flat black. Still need to finish the rear fenders Added a some gauges, Tach, water temp, volt, and oil pressure Then I did some mods on the carbs to make them run with open filters. Man this really...
  8. D

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx Intake Plenums now available from Muzzys

Thats Bad @$$ right there! Another item on the list of $hit to buy ;)
  9. D

Dumont Jan 15-17 MLK weekend

Anyone else planning on going to Dumont for MLK weekend?
  10. D

3 Seater Teryx Build

Well I was able to finish it and took it out to Dumont for the first time....... Had a blast. Cant wait to go back. Here are some pics
  11. D

Jumping..... proper technique?

So I took my Teryx out for the first big trip to Dumont for Thanksgiving. Had a blast. Was able to go anywere in the dunes even w/ stock tires as long as I was on the gas and picked a good line. While in the dunes I came across a nice jump that I thought I would try..... well the first time I...
  12. D

DUMONT Thanksgiving ROLL CALL

I am planning on camping by bathroom 6. what about you guys?
  13. D

DUMONT Thanksgiving ROLL CALL

I will be rolling out friday
  14. D

3 Seater Teryx Build

Thanks guys! I will post some more pics this weekend when I hopefullly finish it
  15. D

3 Seater Teryx Build

Well I decided it was time to build my 08 Teryx into a 3 seater so I could cruise w/ my daughter and wife. Picked up some 1.75" 95 wall DOM. This is the first cage I have built and so far I am pleased with how its turning out. Trying to finish it in time for Thanksgiving weekend, we are going...
  16. D

66 Kustom C-10

Thanks guys
  17. D

66 Kustom C-10

Something I have been working on for the past couple of years 1966 Chevy C-10 Short bed Suspension: 2" Z'ed front 1.5" sectioned crossmember 3" drop spindles w/ 5 lug disk brakes ECE trailing arm crossmember Rearend is redrilled for 5 lug to match the frontend 15" Astros w/ g78 tires Two 8...
  18. D

Checking in from Santa Clarita CA

Whats up guys, name is Chris and live in Santa Clarita CA. Just resently picked up a 08 base Teryx. Plans right now for its is a new cage and rear seat for my daughter. Collecting all the parts for it right now and plan on showing pics of the build. Going to be doing it out of my garage. Hope to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000