Search results

1. Z

RZR XP Cage for Alex Danze, owner of Pro Armor

Pro Armor Polaris RZR-XP900 *Cage by ZTFab* Here is a cage that we just built for Alex Danze. We took about a week and a half out of our R&D schedule to build him a one-off cage, roof, wing, and spare tire mount. The cage is all TIG welded, 4130 Cro-moly and I hand machined all the bungs...
  2. Z

Loss of a loved one....

Early this morning my Uncle, Don Gale, lost his battle with cancer. Since earlier this year he had been fighting against malignant tumors that were found in his brain and his lungs. After many surgeries, treatments, therapies, etc cancer had consumed more than 50% of his body and had run as...
  3. Z

Pro Armor RZR Door Slam Latches

More details to come soon. The video quality is crappy because of my phone YouTube - 0914001746
  4. Z

Off-road "business cards"....a way to help spread the word.

I had an idea. It could be completely useless but I figure it might do some good. As off-roaders, we are constantly helping others as shown by example in numerous threads here and on RDC. Whether it's donating time, money, or assistance to someone in need we are all willing to help. With...
  5. Z

Happy Birthday Joey D!!!

Happy Birthday Brutha!
  6. Z

Yamaha Our new Ride....

Well, I finally committed to getting a UTV. After searching and searching and trying to find a deal I settled on this. It's an '07 Rhino that was built to race SuperStock in the Whiplash series. The previous owner, Todd W, who is an ME for Boeing, designed the car and had American Sand toys in...
  7. Z

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

Took delivery of Mike's R1 Rhino on Friday evening. I will be building him a new dash, engine cover/console, rear wing w/ LED's, and a front storage box. Got everything torn down and started on some templates. Stay tuned for more updates as it progresses.
  8. Z

Another RZR S....

Here is another RZR S that I'm building. Custom cage, roof, wing, dash, etc....
  9. Z

Another RZR...

This is one of the first RZRs that I built. Custom Cage Custom doors LSR MTS +4 Suspension Elka Shocks ITP rims and tires UTV Crap seats Pro Armor bumpers and skids Trinity Exhaust and programmer Crow Harnesses Custom airbrushed plastics
  10. Z

Where the white women at?

What up? My name is Paul and I'm a fabricator/weldor from Upland, Ca. I still ride a Banshee but I build a lot of UTV's for other people. I also work at Pro Armor in Riverside, Ca as the head of the Tooling and R&D dept.
  11. Z

Custom Polaris RZR S

Here is a Polaris RZR S that I put together for Earl Mangune. The cage is DOM in varying sizes from 1.75, 1.5. 1.25, 1, and .75. The plate work is 11ga CRS and the aluminum is all .050 3003. It has: Pro-One doors Yoshimura Exhaust Hiper Composite Beadlock wheels w/ Maxxas Bighorn tires...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000