Search results

1. B

4TH ANNUAL ROBER W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

I wanted to go to this one but i can't now, my daughter won her dance competition, so championships are at Disneyland same weekend. Have fun guys. it's been a while since i've been out, i'm getting the need for speed
  2. B

Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

2nd to 5th. Let's roll
  3. B

Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

I'm in, we go up to fish every year, can't wait to see the trails. Is it a first come first serve camp ground or reservations.
  4. B

Senators Wash

That looks like fun, do we bring the boat or razor. Hope it's early June, we have plans at end of June:D
  5. B

Easter - 2012

We can make it there by Thursday, but we need to leave early Saturday. Where about in OW/S22
  6. B

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

I figured out how to post pics but still working on videos;)
  7. B

can't figure out how to post videos
  8. B

Had a great time thanks to all who help with doors, and videos are coming
  9. B

Silverwood lake is in Hesperia, it does snow there but rarely sticks for more than a day. So, camp should be dry with that sweet smell of wet pine trees. A week of hot weather melted snow and raised river. :D I'll bring hot dogs and beans for saturday, good camping food.
  10. B

I have a 30' MH and 21 foot boat i tow up to silverwood lake. There's one turn that's tight, then your home free. going through Hesperia is a huge time difference. I haven't been past lake with them, but i think it's just a couple miles past it. Piece of cake! :D
  11. B

I grew up in that area, Hesperia, Ca. Should bring back memories. We used to ride dirt bikes and 3 wheelers out there. Try to get there by night fall Friday.:eek:
  12. B

Dan Eskew Going, Ernesto's friend (camping)
  13. B

Tierra Del Sol 50th Aniversary March 2-4

We'll be there, Dan, wife, kids and two hounds. (new guy)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000