Search results

1. B

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

On a flatbed I like wood floor.. I had a metal floor for a while and it was loud and slick when wet. I use a 20' equipment trailer for long hauls or multiple rigs.. short trips less than 2 hours I usually pull a 6'x14' single axle.. it's just easy to get in and out of places Sent from my...
  2. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

I love the looks of this rig Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  3. B

Walker Evans Walker Link

I spoke with someone at WE about some for the front of a turbo and it was recommended to either run just one front or just the rear links. I was told that with both on the front it basically takes away from having a sway bar at all? I think I can see why because when your in the throttle the...
  4. B

Best E-Rated AT Tire

Toyo all the way.. at2 are awesome tires got 94k out of my last set (halfton) Running toyo rt now and really like them so far.. good mix of m/t and a/t still ride and drive good with little noise. At 25k on them and wearing well Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  5. B

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

In Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  6. B

Hoonigan / Can-Am Team Up For Viral Video in X3's

Was hoping for a recoil gymkhana style video .. didn't care for the Nintendo game thing . Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  7. B

2016 turbo rzr1000

Love mine .. tune and exhaust really wakes them up Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  8. B

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Recently upgraded from my xp900 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  9. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

Thanks .. I'm really interested in the fronts when they come out Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  10. B

Polaris 2016 XP1

Who makes these ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  11. B

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

I fail at reading lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  12. B

I seen a selfie bj posted a selfie a while back with it in the background. So some privileged folks have had them for a little bit.. I'm sure Tuesday a bunch are gunna pop up Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  13. B

The blacked out one bj has looks sick. I don't care for the side profile look but nothing a cage can't fix Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  14. B

I hope it's the n/a 150hp that was rumored. Less moving parts the better Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  15. B

WILL 2017 BE THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR UTVS?

If polaris had the quality of Honda or yamaha nobody else would stand a chance. The new releases are very exciting but being in the market for a new utv it makes it awfully hard to decide lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  16. B

Interesting to see what they got.. need more competion to push quality Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  17. B

Pro UTV Racing "Race to Riches" at Windrock Park

Looks like a MagnaFlow muffler of some sort Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  18. B

Polaris Polaris Stop Ride / Recall for 2016 RZR XP Turbo

I figured that were the case. I hope they get it figured out fast cause I want me a turbo Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  19. B

Polaris Polaris Stop Ride / Recall for 2016 RZR XP Turbo

So the turbos gone off the polaris website.. I'm assuming till they get the issues with them fixed. Any word on that ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  20. B

UTVUG Black Friday / Cyber Monday DEALS & GIVEAWAY!

Same here thanks abunch Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  21. B

I received a email saying the site had crashed with all the black Friday stuff and they were expecting orders to be shipped by middle of the week Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  22. B

When's the blackfriday orders going to be shipping ? Can't wait to get my stuff Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  23. B

Who makes this cage?

wide open design built the cage
  24. B

Polaris R2C XP900 Panel filters are here!!

Nice .. I will have to order one when im ready for a new one
  25. B

NEW Rigid Industries CAPTURE LED Bar w/ Integrated GoPro

Im curious to see what kinda video you get with the light on
  26. B

NEW Honda???

Im curious to know power and speed.. I think its a awesome machine.. have 12 gears to work with is freakin awesome. Oh and price
  27. B

New Yamaha?

But did the guy on the rzr know they were racing ? Lol
  28. B

Gen 2 Hayabusa Powered Rhino- Magnum Milktruck build

Ive always loved the looks of that rhino
  29. B

XP1K2 GoPro Edit!

How many go pros were killed in the making of that video ? Lol
  30. B

Polaris trailing arms?

Adding some +front control arms help some with stability.
  31. B

Polaris trailing arms?

Orb fab built some. The shocks mount in stock location would need revalved and resprung due to more leverage and limit straps to keep from snapping axles when it droops out. I thought about doin it myself and would love the extra wheelbase but I dont think it would be worth all the trouble
  32. B

What new UTVs might we see in 2015?

Yamaha will probly release a 10 seater viking with the 450 engine. Polaris I figure will one up canam with the horsepower battle
  33. B

Yamaha New clutch sheave... now won't run...

Check the fuel filter and pickup line in the tank.. My old rhino have a piece of trash in the tank and would run fine then suck up the trash and die..
  34. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Thanks a lot !!
  35. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

I would like to say thanks to the folks at prp. Got my seats and installed them today. They are awesome and very comfy. They offer more containment than stock but have really low sides for easy entry and exit. I cant wait to go on a long ride with these babies . I also ordered a set of the 5.3...
  36. B

BJ Baldwin's RECOIL 2 - Video

You see how that blonde on the stairs was squirming and giggling when he jimped over them on the beach entrance? That would be me if I got to ride in a trophy truck but im 6'6" 240lbs .. awesome video awesome driver and awesome machine. The suspension on those trucks is flat out amazing
  37. B

What should US do about ISIS?

Screw everything. They are beheading innocent people for no other reason but to instill fear in people even though they are abunch of cowards and hide behind towels. I say get all the good folks we can out and one bomb can end the biggest part of the problem for a while
  38. B

John Deere ibleedblue's rsx 850i

Nice like said its nice to see somthing different
  39. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

I can't wait .. going to be a long couple of weeks
  40. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

I went ahead and ordered a set of the rs seats .. and a new set of 5.3 harness.. I think I will actually like the rs better after thinking about my old highbacks in my rhino. Cant wait to get them
  41. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Thanks for your help.. I will look at it some more this evening and take some detailed pictures. The RS seat may work best for me after its all said and done but im going to look at it some more this evening
  42. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

I think I may have a issue with the wide seats .. my cage has a double b pillar built around my noggin and basically dont think there's enough room between the b pillar for the seats .. maybe you guys can help .. I have about 43.5" between the b pillar at the narrowest part. What yall think ?
  43. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Thanks, You guys have been more than helpful with phone calls and forum response
  44. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Thank you very much .. gotta go dig in my couch and see if anyone lost some money in there haha
  45. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Thanks guys, That was pretty much my last question was making sure they would work with the lowering bases. I know they are awesome seats. Thanks, Ive already spoken with you guys a number of times and you have helped me out a lot. I know that's the seats I want I just wanted to make sure...
  46. B

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Im looking at buying a set of the prp gt seats for my 900xp.. I know I like the seats I set in some a while back but im trying to decide between getting the +2 wides and standard size. With the +2 can you run lowering bases? I don't have to have the wides but it would be nice to have some extra...
  47. B

RCV Ultimate 300M Ball Joints for Polaris XP900 ('12-'14)

Im definitely planning to upgrade to the 300m ball joints when I need some again .. rcv builds badass stuff and has to be tons better than the potmetal junk that mist the ball joints are made of
  48. B

Do custom seats make that big of a difference?

Im 6'6" and have a cage thats alot lower than stock and was concerned about seats.. after calling around everyone said the prp gt is the way to go. I had tge opportunity to stick one in my rzr the other night and even with the stock base + slider I was roughly same hieght and had more leg room...
  49. B

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Sxs are not "CARS" either ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000