Search results

1. S

Custody battle.....

Joey. If you don't think this is appropriate let me know and I will remove the link. :confused: Ok so here's the deal. I have been divorced for about three years and have two kids with my ex. (4 and 8) boy and girl who I'd do anything for. So I have joint legal and joint physical custody which...
  2. S

Maverick MAX cage and doors....

Alright so I wish I was showing off my new cage and doors for the max but......they all seem to be put on hold for the XP.. Now I understand how the game works. There will be more demand for the XP parts so they build that stuff first. SO... when can we expect a MAX cage and doors from people...
  3. S

Lets talk about the mav max

Ok so people love the xp 4 for desert racing. That's where my question starts. Is the maverick max going to get the same treatment? Is the frame tougher than the Xp on the max or do you really need to beef it up to really beat on it and air it out. I'm on the fence about getting a max and I will...
  4. S

3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

Hey guys, Here are some of the new sponsors of the Moab UTV Rally this year, which is May 13-16th, 2009: - MCX-USA Turbos is our new Drag Racing Sponsor - $1,000 off a turbo kit purchase to the winner! - Tomcar - Arena & Demo Track Vendor, FREE Demo Rides - Warn - Winches for raffle prizes! -...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000