Search results

1. S

Race Ready Desert Cars for sale.

good buy for somone with the cash, probably 1/3 of what they are to buy each part and put it on
  2. S

UTVUnderground Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K3 OFFICIAL TRAILER

love it Joey, can't wait to see the full vid
  3. S

Yamaha YXZ1000R on Olds Hill, Glamis (DUNE FREQ)

it'll be interesting to see when the power mods make it to the YXZ. should be a fun desert season
  4. S

Jade Helm Military Operation

They are doing some of the training here in Utah, a lot more low key than the Texas stuff, but it is interesting to see the guard convoys more often than just the once a month like they normally do
  5. S

New Yamaha?

The full video was tweeted by Yamaha motors today so yes....
  6. S

Rick "Wally" Wallace Memorial Video

Great video Joey. Wally was a great guy that made everyone around him smile. He will be missed
  7. S

NEW 2016 Can-Am Maverick's & Commander's

Love it! Always love seeing improvements and upgrades
  8. S

Polaris DAGOR Video

That's pretty badass
  9. S

OUR LATEST UTV PROJECT: CAN AM MAVERICK (WITH PHOTOS)

Great to see some can am love. Keep the pics comin
  10. S

Utah and Idaho Riding and Camping

What areas are you looking to visit? One to the whole state or just certain areas? Dry camping or do you need full hook ups?
  11. S

Bonneville Off-Road Racing 2015

Nice! Love seeing desert style racing close to home!
  12. S

Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

Looks wise I'm going to say DFR. For my tastes anyways, they look more like the full, fixed doors. I haven't heard anything bad about them. Next on my looks department would be the UTV inc doors. Also haven't heard much bad about them.
  13. S

How did you get into UTV desert racing?

Great questions, I would like to know as well
  14. S

UTVUnderground.com Celebrates 6 Year Anniversary

Congrats Joey! I've been one that has been here maybe not from day 1, maybe day 10, but it's been great to see this site and community unfold. I remember all the drama and how we went from rhino forums to rhino talk to here. This is the one that has stayed and had the influence to gain ground...
  15. S

S3 Powersports BITD Turbo Maverick

Agreed! Curious minds want to know!
  16. S

Can-Am Cages and safety for entry level racing

Sounds like a good plan. If I was to have a cage built to race, small local series with the hopes of going bigger. ( which I hope to do within the next year or two) I would have a builder build it to meet both score rules as well as BITD. IF built that way it will always pass the smaller racing...
  17. S

Official UTVUnderground 2015 BITD Parker 250 Photos / Story / Results

Ha! Great pics as always Joey! Can't wait for the vid
  18. S

#TeryxGirls to Take on Rallye Aicha Des Gazelles

Wow! That's pretty cool! Good luck to the ladies!
  19. S

Can-Am Cages and safety for entry level racing

A lot of it depends on the series you race. Most of the bigger series require cages welded to the frame, fixed, full height doors, v bars etc... You can Never be to safe when building a cage
  20. S

Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

Awesome pics Joey! Thank you for the coverage! Can't wait for the video
  21. S

DIRTY GORILLA DESIGNS RZR BOUNCER

Nice! The big bouncers are awesome to watch!
  22. S

2015 Moab Rally on the Rocks

Rally on the rocks is awesome!! Even if you think slow rock crawling isn't your thing you will be converted once you go!
  23. S

Diesel fuel questions

Pretty much summed it up. The pilot flyingj loves petro truck stops have DEF at the pumps and is in the $2-$3 per gallon range vs in the gallon jugs which is in the $12-$15 per gallon. Just a FYI.
  24. S

Builds We've had the pleasure to be a part of over the last Year

Re: Buids We've had the pleasure to be a part of over the last Year Good lord there is a lot of sexy rides in there! Thanks for posting em up Brit
  25. S

Custody battle.....

Damn Reid, your story has a lot of resemblance to mine. I left for work, nothing seemed to be wrong, I was gone for a few hours and she called and said we are getting a divorce. She packed her shit and left. It came out of the blue. She never worked since being prego with the first kid. I gave...
  26. S

Rzr 4 pre-runner

Love it! That looks badass!
  27. S

Polaris HCR 900s OEM Replacement Suspension

HCR makes some great suspension!
  28. S

Custody battle.....

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. It's been a long and expensive road not to mention exhausting. I definitely won't give give up trying to keep and maintain a relationship with my kids. EVER! It doesn't matter how long it takes or how evil she is. They are worth it That is one thing...
  29. S

Custody battle.....

Thanks Joey. It's amazing that people can be so evil for petty childish reasons. It's been one of the toughest times in my life as my kids mean the world to me. I appreciate the support bud.
  30. S

Custody battle.....

Joey. If you don't think this is appropriate let me know and I will remove the link. :confused: Ok so here's the deal. I have been divorced for about three years and have two kids with my ex. (4 and 8) boy and girl who I'd do anything for. So I have joint legal and joint physical custody which...
  31. S

Best in The Desert Henderson 250

Waiting.... Haha
  32. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 Baja 1000 - VIDEO

Well done Joey and the UTVU crew!!!
  33. S

Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Congrats to Johnny and the utv inc crew!! Doing what he has done this year in desert racing is amazing and something that one day, when funds allow, I would love to do. Also congrats to jagged x, Corey and the desert toys group, and of course mark b and the badass Mav. That is no small feat...
  34. S

Red Lands Racing/Motive Engineering BITD build

Hey Zane If you guys need any help with anything hit me up. I'm just up the canyon from you guys in Heber and would love to see the build
  35. S

Avid Racing Maverick Max Build

Love it! That thing is awesome
  36. S

Utv Invasion Idaho Dunes Vid

On the schedule for next year. Only a few hours from me!
  37. S

UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

Badass build Joey! Great to see some can am love!
  38. S

WORCS Round 6 Pala MOVED to UTAH!

Awesome!!! I love seeing more races come to Utah!!!
  39. S

Rally On The Rocks

Rusty, my dad has a trucking company in southern Utah and has three trucks (flat beds) that go to southern Cali three times a week. I'd bet he'd haul any amount of utvs you need to Moab and back. After the trip. If not I have a 40' gooseneck I'll rent or sell you.
  40. S

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

I think for BITD you have to have an eom frame score you have to have stock suspension mounting points. I was a part of the Dragonfire "nessy" build and this is why that car could not race in bitd. If there was over 100 builds sold to the public then you can qualify as a manufacture and have a...
  41. S

Offroad Careers Opportunities

Great service guys! If I was a little closer.......
  42. S

Official UTVUnderground 2013 SCORE Baja 1000 Results / Story / Photos

Joey, another excellent write up and pics. Thanks for doing what the rest of us wish we could!
  43. S

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Baja 1000 UPDATES

A huge thank you to the whole UTVUG/RDC crew that kept us all updated on the race. A lot of us dream about going down there and racing and we kind of live that dream through the pics and stories you guys share!
  44. S

Pit/Chase/Race Teams MUST READ!! "What about you?"

Back to the top... I want to hear all the stories from all you smartasses when you get back
  45. S

THIS IS HOW WE DUNE... Want to ride? Camp RZR Heli run video!

Love it! Damn I wish I was there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000