Search results

1. C

DWT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD!

I apoligize also for blasting DWt on here and I appreciate you being man up about it. I had just had one bad experience with Dwt before and I guess I just let is slide because I was so excited I was getting my Sectors, and our conversation just sent me over. My intention was never to make you...
  2. C

I understand and I apoligize, and I appreciate you not deleting it. However thread starts and post counts are not my thing, I just read.
  3. C

Made him pretty angry? You guys crack me up. You guys must non paying customers. Im from the south, unless there's fighting words you dont hang up on a paying customers, and last time I checked , saying in a laughing manner "well what do you know" is not fighting words. Douglas has contacted me...
  4. C

Chad from Tx

Whats up Im chad from Texas. Been reading on hear for a few years, I Look forward to being a contributing member to the forum.
  5. C

N/m found the thread. How can I sponsor the forum?

N/m found the thread. How can I sponsor the forum?
  6. C

I just got hung up on from Douglas wheels aka DWT. I was calling to order a part form my DWT sector 3 piece wheels, (which really should be a warranty item considering they are less then a year old.the nut plates to be specific) While I was talking to them the guy SETH couldnt tell me the proper...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000