Search results

1. JRLoos

Arizona peeps-Anybody know this guy?

Anybody know Brent Genereux?? He had or has a rhino with long travel on it. He has a landscaping company also?? Let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  2. JRLoos

S3 Power Sports Polaris Ranger 900 XP 8" Lift Kit!!

Are the kits the same for the new 900 crew? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  3. JRLoos

S3 Power Sports Race Rzr "Tropicana" VIDEO!!

Just a little bit of Juice...!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  4. JRLoos

UTVUnderground Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K - Full Video

Badass! I love what y'all are doing for our sport! I truly think that there is going to be some huge changes in this industry over the next 10 years... I'm all in!
  5. JRLoos

PCI SXS Busa Build

Dang JP. It's looking great!
  6. JRLoos

Can-Am Overheating/mud

Can am's are bad for this. Relocate the radiator and use Engine Ice rad fluid. Make sure and clean the radiator real good. Problem solved. If you don't want to relocate, I've seen people carry everything from squirt guns to pressurized fire extinguishers with water in them.
  7. JRLoos

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

This is probably the baddest RZR I have ever seen! Nice work!
  8. JRLoos

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

No wonder joeyD sold the Stormtrooper... He had an inside track on the upcoming RZR.
  9. JRLoos

Polaris RZR 900 build w/ S3 Powersports

Is this thing finished?
  10. JRLoos

Question about engines

I see 5 lug wheels...what drivetrain are you using for the rear hubs? Subaru?
  11. JRLoos

Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

Its not even min and I can't wait to see this thing finished. It keeps getting better and better!
  12. JRLoos

Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

This thing is sick! Badass build. I'm in for more pics!
  13. JRLoos

Newbie from Texas

Where are you racing at? Post some pictures!
  14. JRLoos

Spending the week with HONDA.....

Good stuff Joey! I just posted a Throw back Thursday photo of me with my old Honda Foreman from back in 2004. I used to be "Ride Red" through and through until I got into the SxS market. They are definitely lacking in performance and looks. Tell them what we want them to hear! Lets get some...
  15. JRLoos

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

I agree. If you are tapping into such a saturated market, you need to be creative. You need a selling point other than a 3-seater... I was very disappointed! At least compete with the power that you can get with the Ranger 900xp.
  16. JRLoos

So you're a Polaris salesman now!??
  17. JRLoos

I'm really starting to hate S3... Y'all are making me want a RZR!
  18. JRLoos

XL edition 10" longer

That's a good looking RZR. Nice work!
  19. JRLoos

All UTV's Texas Memorial Day Ride - Mud Buddy's

We left the house at 8 and stopped at Walmart and Bucees for drinks, food, has and ice. My 5 year old, Jackson, was pumped! ChrisH and I met up and got in some good riding! The trails were real slick and I was just pushing through the corners. The renegade with us is a Marine buddy that I...
  20. JRLoos

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Finally! Something official from JoeyD!
  21. JRLoos

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

That last picture is bad ass! Y'all do great work!
  22. JRLoos

Best bang for the buck?

I disagree with this statement about the rigid vs totron. My brother in law has a 20" double row totron and I have the rigid E-series double row. Mine is about 1/3 brighter in comparison. I actually paid less than he did, so I'm not trying to cover my losses by any means. However, If I had not...
  23. JRLoos

Lol. Well I will look for you at the next event... I'm looking forward to seeing this RZR build! It's looking good!
  24. JRLoos

Lol. Identical rangers I guess...
  25. JRLoos

Oh yeah. I remember you from mud nationals. We were talking down at the sand pit one night with one if your buddies... Your front passenger control arm or something broke right?
  26. JRLoos

Do you go to the mud events? I'm trying to remember if I've seen you around. I'm looking forward to seeing this in person when it's finished.
  27. JRLoos

Looking good! So do you work for S3?
  28. JRLoos

Yamaha JRLoos Build Thread

Induced fab. My favorite doors! I was planning to build a set just like them, but then I got a great deal on these, so I jumped on them. I still might build a set, but for now, I'm gonna powder coat these to match whatever color I decide to go with.
  29. JRLoos

Finally got some doors... Starting to plan for some paint and powder coat...
  30. JRLoos

Utv underground rocker switches

How much are they?
  31. JRLoos

The 2013 John Deere Gator RSX 850i Best In The Desert Car Episode 1: The Build

How fast are these stock? What does the power compare to? Commander, rhino, RZR? Also, how is the aftermarket looking for these? Programmers, exhaust, long travel, etc??
  32. JRLoos

S3 Power Sports Race Rzr "Tropicana" VIDEO!!

This RZR is so nasty. S3 powersports did it right with this one! That's my brother in law's red Commander in the background that he is launching on. Badass video too!
  33. JRLoos

S3? You in Louisiana?
  34. JRLoos

All UTV's Texas Memorial Day Ride - Mud Buddy's

Muddy Craw 2013... There is a ride out at Mud Buddy's near Halletsville for Memorial Day. Its being put on by the Can Am, Yamaha, Polaris dealer out of New Braunfels, TX. Woods Cycle Country. I'll be there at least one of the days. I've got about 10-15 other SxS that'll be there too...
  35. JRLoos

All UTV's Micro Touch contact info

I'm interested in some Bilstein shocks for a LT rhino. Can someone get me Gary's contact info with Microtouch?
  36. JRLoos

CT Racing Maverick Build

Agreed. This thing is bad!
  37. JRLoos

All UTV's PPF's Rotax Rhino Build

Did this thing ever get finished?
  38. JRLoos

I'm loving it! My wife loves it too. I did find a couple issues and tightened up a couple things. I'm trying to find some better shocks. I think I may have some Elkas that I'm gonna try.
  39. JRLoos

Yamaha Rhino 660 Long Travel +6 kit

Sale pending.
  40. JRLoos

Had a blast with the family this weekend out in Crosby at DSO.
  41. JRLoos

Yamaha King long travel shocks bottoming out

Update. I talked to king and they says that some rubber internal bumps can be purchased for $15 each and it will be $150 per shock for rebuild. Plus shipping and ill be over $400 just for front rebuilds... Anybody know of a shop with good shock service around Houston area?
  42. JRLoos

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

A little action photo for you guys. I took the wife out for her first ride this weekend. We had a blast!
  43. JRLoos

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Badass man! Looks like a lot of fun! We mainly ride the mud in Texas, but we've been talking about making a Dune trip...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000