Search results

1. T

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Sure hope that front fascia will fit on the older RZRs. this platform is now 5 years old. Crazy
  2. T

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

nother game changer. Sure would like a better trans option
  3. T

Polaris Z1 Methanol HCR build

its a z1 swap with a stage II turbine tech turbo and devils own methanol injection. 320hp tune on pump thanks for the kind words, dialing the clutch in and chasing little trolls down
  4. T

I dont know why that pic is upside down. Its not on my computer.
  5. T

I love meth!. stage 1 of the glove box upgrade, trans getting a 12% high range reduction, and 26% low range reduction. Also getting all 16' upgrades like the reverse chain. Going to run 32" tires so.. yea just about perfect and @Rusty5150 im following your cool ass build too ! . Id love to do...
  6. T

Day 1 Breakdown. Now I have to try and stuff a 3gallon ProMeth tank where the glove box used to be. Moab was pretty rough on my plastics this year. FYI parting motor, clutch, and tons of parts. Thread on the RZR forum for sale section if anyone is interested.
  7. T

Nikola a new UTV Manufacuture coming out soon.

22 inches of travel? Is that adding up all 4 corners together?
  8. T

Built the garage so I could build the RZR all winter.
  9. T

New Age Products. Best value I could find. Free shipping. Cant wait to get this pile of parts in. The day after labor day its all getting rolling.
  10. T

I know the UTVU crowd likes to bag on "builds" that look like you drove through AutoZone with a mexican magnet turned on, but this is really a build (I think) Not starting until September so right now its a big ole pile of parts 14' XP1K4 Z1 Air to Air with Devils own methanol 24psi on 91oct...
  11. T

BJ Baldwin's RECOIL 2 - Video

This video showed up on pinkbike today haha
  12. T

2009 Teryx Revived

I always liked my Teryx, was a solid, well balanced Utility Vehicle. just couldnt keep the BB motor together. I think they look good too. especially in the sporty 2 seat flavor
  13. T

All UTV's Solar panels on your SxS

Seems expensive. It would never pay for itself in saved electricity. A battery tender would do all that and more. Plus it would probably get damaged from flex, trees and sand.
  14. T

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

1) rant threads 2)
  15. T

KTM XV-990 UTV (concept) Check it out..

Looks are at the bottom tier of priorities for me when getting a new UTV
  16. T

DAX SHEPARD BUYS A RZR XP 1000!!!

prepare to be woo'ed, baby duck
  17. T

Classifieds not working

Pretty sure its the iframe. I cant see then either using chrome with adblock plus
  18. T

Shout out to Jon Crowley at UTVGuide.net

I watched that 3 times. mus be nice to have a helicopter :) sick cars and videos. I heard Tim sold that car at the dunes to a Japanese fellow..
  19. T

New member from Flagstaff,AZ

We go to the cinders every memorial day and labor day.
  20. T

My XP41K Custom Build

Seats and wheels coming up. Spent a grip on Baja Designs lights..
  21. T

My XP41K Custom Build

thanks. just around 400 now.
  22. T

My XP41K Custom Build

Not a racer, just a cruiser. Mild build. Ill wait till next season for Paddles. Blackie Chan: De-Steekered Toys for Big boys cage Baja Designs, ONX Squadrons, 30 Stealth, 4 rock lights, reverse flush mount Viper 4000 Elite Winch Rockford 300 watt amp Rockford front and rear 6.5" OTRATTW...
  23. T

First trip to Glamis, what should I know?

Watch out for the popo. Have your sticker and helmet. Figure out the dunes on the small stuff, Learn to carry your momentum around bowls. Follow someone whos duned before.
  24. T

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

Some people love value, others like performance. The two Squadron XLs I got with the oNX are almost as bright as my 30" stealth bar. "Bright" is to lights as "Loud" is to Hi-Fi.
  25. T

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

3rd time Baja Designs buyer. This new RZR has 8 Baja lights on it. I didnt spend 25k on a RZR to skimp and put cheap shit lights on it.
  26. T

Cinco de Baja 200 Desert Race Albuquerque NM

I had messaged you on another site. Holding out for the new 550s with the music port in the back. 3 person with a youth sized headband
  27. T

All UTV's Light Bars???

from what Ive read and researched: the quality of the LED (which bin they pull from 1st 2nd or 3rd) the type of LED and the housing are what seperates the cheap lights from the nice ones. I hear the vendors make ~25% on the quality lights. maybe a bit more. But there isnt a lot of markup in...
  28. T

Cinco de Baja 200 Desert Race Albuquerque NM

We will be out there as well. Circling the wagons in the lower parking lot. Rugged, are you guys selling equipment out there?
  29. T

Prosthetic Leg built w/ FOX Racing Shox... SICK!

I wish I would have gone to school for engineering..
  30. T

DirtWheels Mag Sport UTV Shootout - Wildcat Vs. XP900 Vs. Commander

pretty good editing. They edited out the actual review and all useful info.
  31. T

Old 70's-80's offroad pics post here!

Taken from somewhere else. not pics I took
  32. T

Bad Vendor Alert - Long Travel Industries

Ouch, sorry to hear. LTI has been around the UTV market for a while. Hope it works out for you
  33. T

Whats next for factory Sport SXS Development

4 speed and maybe some ventures in street legal versions. Personally Id like to see better cages and safety.
  34. T

Glamis JUMPING

Flagstaff !! Memorial Day, 4th, and Labor Day
  35. T

Nice Forum

Seems this is the one website where what you drive doesnt matter.
  36. T

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Great pics and story. I wsh I was born into oil.. Het whats going on with this fence or barrier here? Also whats the story on setting up camp? is this public land or private? Any big dunes?
  37. T

ATV Television -Anti-UTV stand

Doug chose to make a blog about UTVs and their use on trails. Then Doug chose to respond to the comments he allowed on the blog post in a very aggressive manner. When it was clear that it wasnt going to end the way he wanted, he chose to modify and delete the responses to put himself in a better...
  38. T

No one except his sock puppet account of "Dan" did any name calling. You cant expect a blog to go out like that calling for and not get backlash from a community of responsible offroaders. I suspect this is Dougy's sock puppet account on UU
  39. T

You should have seen all his responses before he deleted them, and deleted other posts he didnt like. A cowardly way to run a blog. Especially for someone as "seasoned" as he.
  40. T

Hate stopping or waiting in line to dump?

I put cleanouts on he RV pad while hooking up to city water a while back. that with the SAN-T-FLUSH system makes it nice.
  41. T

Official UTVUnderground 2012 King Of The Hammers Pictures & Results

really awesome. thanks for the coverage
  42. T

How NOT to Drive A UTV in a public setting! WATCH THIS VIDEO

I noticed the thread and video with the Arctic Cat, Commander and XP racing (where the wildcat wins) got deleted from rzrforums.net I was reading through it and didnt see any fighting, bad mouthing, just that maybe the RZR could have won if it was on pavement haha. then bam, moved to trash.
  43. T

How NOT to Drive A UTV in a public setting! WATCH THIS VIDEO

Funny I found this thread searching for Frank Keane lol. He banned me Day one. After a single post explaining how ads work on forums. He's got a huge ego lol. Best of luck frank.
  44. T

All UTV's NEW RZR? ENTER TO WIN

Im sure most of you have seen this pic. Came from another site and ended up on GD:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000