Search results

1. T

Lake Elsinore GP

Here's a few pics from the Lake Elsinore G.P. My photos are just a little biased this time!
  2. T

Lake Elsinore GP

Dooh I have to quit using Suzy's account. -sean
  3. T

Lake Elsinore GP

I think upwards of 20 or so UTVs entered? We lined up 3 wide and the field was fairly deep. 2/3rds the length of the stadium parking lot? I was to busy trying to stay calm on the line that I didn't get a real good look. I didn't think I would get spun up and nervous at the line... So much...
  4. T

Lake Elsinore GP

1.5 laps and I lost a rear tire to end my race. I ran 85-90% for the first lap, Motor bogged off the line and was 4th for 3 minutes. [email protected] has the carb issue handled before the next race. It's nice having the motor builder call you after a race to follow up on his handy...
  5. T

SxS Round 8 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

What a way to wrap up the 2009 season! Great racing all night long. All photos from round 8 are now up on our website: lorenzstudio photography
  6. T

SxS Round 7 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

All pics are up on our website now: lorenzstudio photography Here's a few more teasers for ya...
  7. T

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Oh, I might have a chance at that prize! We can always use more slime around this joint.
  8. T

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Ooooohhhh...maybe I can convince Sean that we should go!
  9. T

I can't figure out how Tyler sees either... ...he IS fast... ...and some of those jumps were pretty big this time around!
  10. T

Here's a few pics from Saturday's race at Perris Auto Speedway.
  11. T

LOORRS Rounds 7 and 8 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

I haven't forgotten about you, UTV Underground! Here's a few pics from last weekend's fast-packed racing action. We'll start off with my favorite series of shots!
  12. T

SxS Round 6 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

Thanks! All photos from round 6 are now up on our website: lorenzstudio photography
  13. T

Thanks! Here's a few more of my favs: Ok, so this last pic is not from a UTV, but I just had to include it anyways!
  14. T

I see you are in Alpine. Do you end up riding Anderson's and Noble Canyon a lot?

I see you are in Alpine. Do you end up riding Anderson's and Noble Canyon a lot?
  15. T

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  16. T

Here's a few shots from this past weekend. I'll post more as I continue editing my photos.
  17. T

One of your pictures showed up on the front page, so I was perusing your misc. photo album...

One of your pictures showed up on the front page, so I was perusing your misc. photo album. Where in the world did you take the kids mountain biking? I need to go there. Ok, I'm not so much of a downhill girl, but surely there are some cross country trails for me. We are looking at going on...
  18. T

LOORRS Rounds 5 and 6 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

I don't know how I missed this one!
  19. T

LOORRS Rounds 5 and 6 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

Great racing action out there all weekend long!
  20. T

SxS round 5 photos by lorenzstudio

All photos from SxS Round 5 are now up on our website http://lorenzstudio.com/photography.html
  21. T

Great racing out there this weekend!
  22. T

A whole lotta UTV love...with more to come
  23. T

A few more shots from Friday
  24. T

A few photos from Saturday's practice. We will have more racing action photos soon including shots from the carnage during qualifying
  25. T

LOORRS Rounds 3 and 4 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

**blushing** I'm really ready to get back on the track!
  26. T

SxS Round 4 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

All photos from SxS Stadium Series Round 4 are up on our website: lorenzstudio photography
  27. T

SxS Round 4 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

A little SxS love while I continue editing my photos. We will have all photos from this race up on our website by mid-week.
  28. T

A few more teasers with more to come...
  29. T

Thanks. We'll be editing over the next few days, so you can be sure there will be more pics to come.
  30. T

LORENZstudio Hot Rod

That's the on Rog...
  31. T

TORC Practice Session **Photos** by LORENZstudio

Thanks, RJ. I also talked to one of the gentlemen that owns the Rhino, and yes, he was very nice, and yes, I forget his name as well!
  32. T

None other than the Perris Auto Speedway.
  33. T

A little bit of UTV love from the Practice Session for the TORC Series on Sunday
  34. T

LORRS-UTV's??

Engine+Technology I think were in the dark over here in off-road land. Yamaha has a whole belt drive engine line up for their snowmobiles that could be swapped into existing Race Rhino Chassis. The 150HP R1 power plants may be a bit much?... nahhhh who am I kidding...
  35. T

Rhino RX1 1000 Snowmodile motor

Engine+Technology I think were in the dark over here in off-road land. Yamaha has a whole belt drive engine line up for their snowmobiles that could be swapped into existing Race Rhino Chassis. The 150HP R1 power plants may be a bit much?
  36. T

$4000 eBay Motors: yamaha rx1 mountain limited edition snowmobile (item 120406412766 end time Apr-21-09 10:33:58 PDT)
  37. T

So Yamaha has the clutch and trans system already worked out using the R1 in snow mobiles? Were have I been. I thought guys were hobbling together thier own R1 stuff with street bike trans'. Belt drive R1... What a concept. I'll eat crow now with my comments in the other thread. Maybe we...
  38. T

LORENZstudio Hot Rod

Headers are off of it at the moment. Motor has been repainted. It's a little work here, a little work there... I'll add updates as they come.
  39. T

LORRS-UTV's??

Splitting the UTV's with another class isn't going to work if means running at separate times. There's not enough UTVs to keep the classes big and enjoyable to watch on the smaller tracks, much less the larger tracks. As it sits, even the smaller SxS Series runs ALL Pro and Am together because...
  40. T

LORRS-UTV's??

I've had my eye on the new Dragon Fire Chassis for a while. I've talked to Todd a couple of times about the build. For me, and anybody who's starting a build right now, (You guys are wanting to structure rules to attract new racers correct?)...we have to make sence of the power plants...
  41. T

SxS Round 3 **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

All pics from Round 3 are up on our website: lorenzstudio photography And in case we haven't met before...this is me. Feel free to introduce yourself at the next race, and tell me what you're driving...but don't give me classes, give me the color of your vehicle. I'm a visual person and I'm...
  42. T

Which one of you did this???
  43. T

So many great races on Saturday. The new track layout provided some us with some great vantage points.
  44. T

SxS Round 2 Pics from LORENZstudio

A few of our favorite shots from the SxS Stadium Series - Round 2 SxS GUYS DO IT WITH NO EYES

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000