Search results

1. S

XMF CAge Bungs

Now availble cage bungs for Can AM Commander Polaris RZR and RZR XP Wild Cat Rhino tube couplers and clamps Cage Bungs | Fabrication Supplies | UTV Parts & Accessories Dealer pricing on quantity orders
  2. S

Polaris XMF XP 900 front shock Tower

Yep John it is designed to work with stock shocks it does not change the drop you do loose a little travel about 3/8" up.
  3. S

Polaris XMF XP 900 front shock Tower

Improve the geometry and handling of your XP with this Simple bolt on front shock tower works with stock shocks some sanding on the stock frame to fit $195.00 powdercoated black with all hardware
  4. S

Polaris XMF XP 900 Build

Terry feel free to give us a call we dont have a lot of data published out on the kit as of now because when we release product it has already gone through testing on a limited number of cars and we are not quite done with that. As for the front arms we added the upper tabs to eliminate the long...
  5. S

XMF XP 900 bolt on build

Gallery - Category: XP 900 Race car Dennis Jean's - Picture: XMF XP 900 This cars first race will be Sobba got some finishing touches to do. Thanks to our vendors that make builds like this possible Thanks Walker Evans racing we have won mulitple championships on there product and we plan on...
  6. S

1937 xp

Santa's elfs are working hard!
  7. S

Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in Las Ve

Re: Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in La Great Job this weekend Bobby if you wouldnt have had the crash on the first lap and damaged the car you could have conteded for the over all win that new Muzzy motor halls a$$
  8. S

LOORRS Utah!

Doug gave me the finger too. big blue
  9. S

Kawasaki Doug Mittags New Monster Kawasaki

Car does look good saw it in person. I also would like to say what a great group of guys they offer us anything in the trailer that they had to fix dans car after we crash. Great job this weekend as always Dougie is fast congrats team COD looking forward to racing you in glen helen
  10. S

Jake & Austin

They would do that too LMAO
  11. S

Can-Am XMF 4 seat Can AM cage

Check out our new 4 seat Can Am cage
  12. S

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 3&4 Surprise, AZ Pics & Results (2011)

It got hot and was loosing power sunday but Dougie was definatley halling ass would have been a good race if Dan could have got up there. Doug is going to be tuff this year. We still have some work to do but we will get it all sorted out before GH
  13. S

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 3&4 Surprise, AZ Pics & Results (2011)

Joey Dan's car was not protested on saturday. The radiator got packed with mud and overheated and we had him pull off. Code's car caught on fire in practice and Dan loaned them his old SR1 so that Code could get the points for the day. The UTV community stuck togather this weekend alot of...
  14. S

Now Taking Orders on WER XP900 Shocks

$2050. MSRP email me or give me a call for UTVUNG pricing
  15. S

Now Taking Orders on WER XP900 Shocks

Now taking orders on the new Walker Evans Racing XP900 dual rate shocks. Randy has these dialed in and ready to haul the mail
  16. S

Kawasaki Teryx cable shirter kit????

We have made a cable shifter kit for Bobby's and Austins Teryx, Mike lasher and Jon Crowley have one they Run $425.00
  17. S

Dan's XMF ZX10 Build

The seat is a Butler Built seat made for the Offroad industry we have been working with them. Rob Naughton has run one. Austin has one is his pro lite and has one on order for the super lite. If anyone is interested in one I can get you one. Danny here are a few pics I will have more by fri...
  18. S

Dan's XMF ZX10 Build

Re: Dan's XMF ZX10 Build updates Here is some more progress from today Dan checking things out
  19. S

How to shower

Classic
  20. S

Erics XMF RZR XP900 build

It's a play car so he has no plans for window nets
  21. S

Matt's TK at XMF

Matt's getting a new body and prepped for the Reginal race Hood mount Dad (Court) hard at work on the TK again
  22. S

Austin Pro Lite

Hanging a new style body on Austin's Pro Lite widening the rear end and getting it ready for the season
  23. S

Dan's XMF ZX10 Build

We have been a little busy building but thought I would stop and give you guys a little teaser of Dan Kelly's New XMF ZX10 per Bobby's request Birds I view from my office New Muzzy headers Motor Mount
  24. S

Erics XMF RZR XP900 build

We just delivered this build to Eric on sat XMF radius cage, front and rear bumpers, spare tire rack, light bar for Vision X, XMF side mirror, XMF Doors. Gallery - Category: Eric's RZR 900 XP - Picture: ERICS XP
  25. S

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

I talked to Todd today Marks mechanics he is going to see him tommorow and let me know if it is ok to go see him I will let you know what he says tomorrow. But thing are looking good
  26. S

Yamaha Mark Turners New XMF SR1 build

Mark Turner of Daystar Products turned us loose on this little project. His new short course SR1 Gallery - Category: Daystar SR1
  27. S

2011 OFFROAD/SHORTCOURSE/DESERT SCHEDULE

Thats great thanks
  28. S

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Great info thanks Joey
  29. S

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Love the music great video
  30. S

Ward Motorsports WORCS Round 1 Race Results- Taft, CA

Congrats to all the racers. A special thanks to Thomas Ward for a solid second place in a vurtualy untest car. Putting his XMF Polaris RZR + 8 kit with Walker Evans Shocks to the test. Great job everybody good job on the win Mark
  31. S

Please pray for...

That is terrible news my family will keep you guys in our thoughts. Get well soon.
  32. S

Deviate Films presents Robert Vanbeekum Video...Finally!!!

Nice video Bobby is one of the OG'S of UTV Racing
  33. S

All UTV's XMF Holiday Sale We Have Lost Our Minds

HOLIDAY BLOW OUT. WE HAVE LOST OUR MINDS!!!! All XMF Long Travel systems on sale for the Holidays 11/26/10 – 12/26/10 <O:p></O:p> <O:p</O:p <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com</st1:City><ST1:p <st1:City w:st="on">Kawasaki</ST1:place></st1:City> Teryx + 5 Yamaha Rhino...
  34. S

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

Damn Joey this is all your fault
  35. S

All UTV's UTV Accessory - Which one is the best?

Mine was a UTV Underground sticker
  36. S

XMF Heads to LOORS in Vegas

You gonna be there Tyler?
  37. S

XMF Heads to LOORS in Vegas

Team XMF is heading to The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Las Vegas to maintain the Points Lead in the SR1 class with Tyler Hertzog and regain the points lead back in the Pro UTV class as we chase Chad George with our smoking guns , Austin Kimbrell and Robert Vanbeekum. With 6 points...
  38. S

Upgraded steering rack - options?

I have sold quite a few of the unisteer racks haven't got one back yet The Gear One is a nicer looking piece we use the gear one on the race cars with no problems but for the money the unisteer rack works great too I have both for sale on the web site 15% off unisteer for now
  39. S

All UTV's Looking for race-ready UTV

What type of racing are you wanting to do?
  40. S

2010 Bluewater Desert Challenge **Pics & Results**

Congrat to all drivers with a special thanks to XMF supported drivers Craig Hein in the1937 Pro UTV Teryx finishes 2nd in class in his A.T.D. , Stipping Shop, Acs companies, Carquest, XMF Suspension with WER shocks Lasher Motorsport's finshed 5th in his Monster Energy, Kawasaki, Side X...
  41. S

New Project rolled in the Door

Hybrid LS7NSX concept car that closely resemble a Daytona Prototype or ALMS GT-1 racecar—–but still be streetable!! Customer dropped this project off yesterday a little welding and some fabrication.
  42. S

LOORRS RDS 9&10 by Justin Dawes **VIDEO**

As always Justin you nailed it BA!!!!!
  43. S

Yamaha SUSPENSION KITS

Walke Evans makes a stock replacement shock that will allow you to change the ride height give me a call and I can get you set up we are an authorized Sales and Service center for them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000