Search results

1. B

EPS stopped working!?!! Help please!

Ok so I lawn darted my xp4 pretty good, checked the suspension and steering parts over and over again and all looks good. Problem is ever since I nosed it the power steering won't work. The warning light is on. I checked the relay and it's still good. Anyone have anything like this happen?
  2. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

I have always camped off poleline. We are looking to try something new this next trip we are going on. Basically I want where you have camped and your experience. Has to be kid friendly. Pictures if you have them. Any help with good suggestions is appreciated.
  3. B

Polaris The new setup, 2013 xp4 LE

Ok this will be a little bit of a slower build thread, but I figured I wanted to have a timeline of its build!!! As of now what I have planned is as follows (can possibly change) Lower rear seats (PRP bench in the works to match the fronts) Harnesses all around Lower cage, fixed sides...
  4. B

Back in the game...

It's been a long while... Finally decided to just buy something new and cool!!! Here she is in stock form, this time I want to keep it simple... cage, doors, seats and wheel/tire combo
  5. B

Disgusting magazine cover, dirt kings = dirt failure!!

For those of you who haven't seen the new brotastic magazine "dirt kings" I urge you to take a look at there first issues cover. The scene on the cover is a offroad truck plowing through a campsite with a picnic bench and two girls running and screaming. In the midst of a few days ago being...
  6. B

sc10 upgraded brushless w/lipo charger for sale

yup... getting rid of my sc10... its an awesome RC i just never drive it and it sits on my work bench, so i have came to the conclussion to sell it and pay a couple bills or maybe invest more in the rhino build Team Associated SC10 (non brushless) RTR kit paid 200 LRP short course 10.5 turn...
  7. B

new toy!

Alright... summertime!!! and I went and did what most everyguy does... impulse purchasing of high priced items lol So i wanted to show and share my excitement!!! :eek:
  8. B

Yamaha rotax motor width

ok i am curious.... i am fabbin my rhino up and plan on doing a rotax in the future.... i want to know how wide the rotax motor is... reason being is i want to know how far out i need to go with my seats... pictures of motor in car would be nice... if you can do it as an attachment so i can...
  9. B

Yamaha Project silverbullet liftoff!!

Ok this is going to be a slow build, i finally made up my mind to cut it up and widen/drop the rhino cage!! i am going to do all the work myself and take my time on it... so just right up front cause i know people always like to see the progress and i will do my best to keep it coming as...
  10. B

Yamaha what rate spring you running in the rear?

Ok I just want to see what everyone is running on the rear of the car as far as spring rate weight. 2 seat is what im interested in
  11. B

All UTV's bee canyon

Where would I find out the status of bee canyon? I was thinking of heading up there this weekend but dont know where and how to find out the status of the trail.... is that something they close at any point in time? Think it would be nice to check it out with some snow on it.... get a...
  12. B

Yamaha putting the LT on....

Alright first off... sorry dan!!! lol i know i talked to you about a kit, but i couldnt beat this price!!! got the entire kit and wheels and tires for 3650!!! which brings me to this... ryan (blacksoda) is an awesome seller, great to deal with!!! but basically all this thread is, is me...
  13. B

All UTV's price difference

ok so i am curious, i was talking with my wife about buying stuff for the rhino and a thought came about why is rhino stuff priced so much more that automotive stuff? e.g. my spindles AND complete lift for my colorado was priced at 700. that is CST fabricated spindles, brake line and an...
  14. B

All UTV's i'm bacccckkkkkk!!!

hey hey hey, whats up joey and everyone else!! Havent posted here in awhile, just been busy with the new house and now the wedding... havent been able to pay attention to anything rhino, which makes me sad! so the other day i finally pulled the silver bullet out of the garage and started...
  15. B

anybody like country?

for anyone that listens to country music go check out rascal flatts new video for the song summer nights... its pretty cool seeing a bunch of rhinos, rails and lifted trucks in a music video the entire time... not to mention the smokin hot chicks!!! :eek:
  16. B

Yamaha speedo gauge cluster

Ok so I just installed my OEM yamaha speedo gauges... HOW TO I GET IT IN MPH!!! lol i been trying to figure this thing out... i think i am HAULING ASS!!! i was like "holy shit... fucking 95!!!! damn its KMH!"
  17. B

Yamaha kragen HID light covers?!?!?

I wasnt sure if i should post this here or in lighthing.... but i need to get a new light cover for the kragen 7inch HID lights!!! mine broke and i am probably up shit creek without paddles and a hole in my boat huh? :confused: but, i just thought i would post this and see if anyone knows...
  18. B

Yamaha HELP!!!!

Alright so, so this weekend was supposed to be a weekend of doing nothing. Well when I got home friday my fiance got this wild hair up her ass and was like "GLAMIS!" so we went... and my clutch belt is in about 100 peices now!!!! I have never done a clutch work on these rhinos, i bought this...
  19. B

Yamaha Alright got the face lift!

Well the yellow jacket is now my lil silver bullet!! what you think of the face lift i gave her? before: after:
  20. B

Yamaha Where to get the flag I want?

Alright I just painted the rhino silver... the reason behind that is the only thing you will see in my hand at the desert is a Coors light!!! So I been looking for a silver or grey 3x5 coors light flag online and for the life of me CANNOT!!! find one, anyone got suggestions?
  21. B

Glamis march 20th-22nd UTV rally

Ok so we are supposed to get our tails out to Glamis on the 20th and I was just looking at a Mag that showed Yamaha having there annual Rhino thing there that weekend with drive in movies and scavanger hunts and crap... so who else is going out that weekend?
  22. B

Yamaha change of coat! what you think?

I know people think the old school yellow was cool, i thought it was cool to! but i just got tired of the YELLOW!! it was so damn.... YELLOW!!!! So i switched it up to the silver, rattle can Valspar.. and let me tell you... SILVER IS THE BIGGEST BITCH TO SPRAY!!! old: new:
  23. B

Rhino or House?

like the title says.. would you rather buy a home? or purchase a long travel kit for your baby sitting in your apartment garage haha..
  24. B

Whats up guys!

Hey! whats happening over here at this underground site?!?! does that mean i have to keep it on the hush? haha.. Just thought I would intro myself for people that dont know me from Rhinotalk.net... I am Brian and I love shorts walks on the beach and ice cold Coors Light (Im white trash)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000