Search results

1. I

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

Same here Rich. Everyone enjoy and have a safe ride home.
  2. I

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas - now prepare for a GREAT New Year's
  3. I

Nasty Pozo adventure

You guys be careful out there!
  4. I

Can am Maverick X3

The other Forum has pricing at 24k for cheapest model up to 30k for top of the line??!!!
  5. I

TDS 2016

We will be staying down the street. See you tomorrow.
  6. I

DAVES DIY Can Am Maverick RoToPacK

No problem, get me a close-up!
  7. I

DAVES DIY Can Am Maverick RoToPacK

Hermano Dave, fill that rocket booster tank with 91 octane, stick the clear hose end in either exhaust pipe, and let me hear that turbo wine! Keep Stumpy (our Official La Familia Photog/Video Dude) at least 500 feet away please.
  8. I

"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

40 - 8x12 Flags ordered and being shipped today Cisco.
  9. I

Cisco, PM me your business address and I will order the larger 8"x12" stick flags and have them sent to you - be there in spirit.
  10. I

Sorry, wish we could make this - but we already have plans and reservations out of town that weekend.
  11. I

Jawbone Canyon This Weekend 11/13/15 - 11/15/15

Excellent. My son Mike will be out at his place that week as well with a new 4-seater. Marti and I will be staying with him Sunday night thru Tuesday night, she has to work Wednesday.
  12. I

Jawbone Canyon This Weekend 11/13/15 - 11/15/15

Cisco, what days will you be out there? North or South of 22?
  13. I

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Looks like a good time had by all - sorry we missed it!! Was looking forward to seeing everyone again. Miss you guys.
  14. I

ADOPT A TRAIL SURVEY RIDE SUNDAY 11 1 15

My neighbor will be coming with his 1000 as well.
  15. I

ADOPT A TRAIL SURVEY RIDE SUNDAY 11 1 15

Looks like I can make this one. Will check with my neighbor to see if he wants to go up in his new XPK4.
  16. I

Happy B-Day J&M Jim!

Happy Birthday Jim !!!
  17. I

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Randy, it's called foreplay, buddy!
  18. I

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Same here, may be at Camp RZR so may have to miss this one.
  19. I

From what I heard - either Rich got sick OR Grumpy dressed a deer near the toilet and forgot to clean up. Just sayin' - could be one of them there mountain campfire stories.
  20. I

We missed all those who were unable to make it and had a terrific time with those who did make it. Food and beverages around the camp fires topped the evenings with friends. Thanks for organizing Dave. Looking forward to the next get together! Stay safe.
  21. I

I have a table and some propane, we decided to leave tonight about 11 pm, arrive there about 2 am - see all of you there.
  22. I

What do you mean "No Cisco"? You can't make it?
  23. I

Hopefully there won't be other groups there. Dave, is the Friday night party at Cisco's Tent?
  24. I

Alright Cisco!! Vicki too, right? Rich will be in the campground! Looks like there are three of us bringing chips and salsa - I already have them and the chip-salsa plates so I will put those out Friday night for cocktail hour. The other guys can use theirs for the potluck. Will still bring...
  25. I

RWTDCT peeps can't make it?, OK, this Bud is for you! Rich, glad you can make it!! Larry, Marti says you number one.
  26. I

Dave, Update the Potluck menu, por favor.
  27. I

Yes, federal, state, county, city and one with Five Stars from Señor Patron.
  28. I

Put Marti and I down for chips, salsa, and some Bud. Oh yeah and some Mexican crazy juice.
  29. I

I like the old Larry. Does Lynette make good drinks?
  30. I

Hope you can make it Rich!!!
  31. I

Marti says "Salud"! Take it as a yes. Have Nena have her shot glass ready.!
  32. I

Need a Maxxis 1000XP Front Tire only for a Spare

Thanks, looking forward to it!
  33. I

Found a new rim and tire thru bajaxp so I am all set. Thanks!
  34. I

Yeah, decided I would forgo rear yard landscaping and use that money to upgrade the Rzr to a 1000. I got a full price offer for my Rzr 4 and it is gone. Now I can hang with you big boys. Should pick it up on Friday.
  35. I

Looking for a decent used 29x9x14 Maxxis front tire for 1000XP to be used as a spare - I have the rim, thanks - Raul
  36. I

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Gracias Stumpy, job well done.
  37. I

Very nice ride Bill - want one! Question, for Positive ID purposes on your thong - is it more Brown or more Blue? Just askin.
  38. I

Thanks to everyone for a terrific weekend of riding and socializing. We enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Until next time - Raul and Marti.
  39. I

Dave, I thought you said that 55 gallon drum of Green Slime and 300 gallon commercial air compressor was for your work sites??
  40. I

Larry, I am the other minority, supposed to stick together BRO! (WWII / the Alamo) FYI - I just spoke to the Flying J and they said their outside water pipes froze and ruptured so they do NOT have water available for after you dump or for filling up RV water tanks for at least a week so plan...
  41. I

Latest forecast calls for rain on Thursday and Friday with clear skies and sun on Saturday.
  42. I

Just got back into town and noticed the date was changed - we have a family event that weekend so we have to cancel, maybe next time.
  43. I

Sorry to hear about Rokitdog Randy. My first police K-9 died unexpectedly and it was hard losing a trusted and loyal partner, I can imagine how you feel. Prayers for Rokitdog.
  44. I

Larry, you photoshop' the picture!! I was drinking tequila that day, not whiskey!
  45. I

Thanks Cisco and Rzrcsi. I will also bring the popcorn machine for evening cocktail hours.
  46. I

Parking area before being striped for parking -

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000