Search results

1. P

Yamaha Face lift

Just finished up painting the Rhino and installing some add-ons figured I'd share Before... During... After...
  2. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Roll call on members from the Northeast? Anyone up my way?
  3. P

RZR seats on a Rhino help.

Looking for some advise/guidance on mounting RZR seats in the Rhino. I just sent the payment for the seats but haven't even seen them yet so don't really know what I've dove into yet. Is it just a matter of bolting them to the stock bases? Are guys welding tabs? Thanks
  4. P

Removing stock Rhino doors?

Why would they not just use a regular Allen bolt? Any suggestions on how to get them out or do I need to track down the right tool?
  5. P

I'm moving to Utah!

I wish every state in the nation had balls. http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/03/2nd-amendment-preservation-act-passes-utah-house-49-17/
  6. P

Pics and videos from summer riding

Old to me but new to my new friends here on the Underground. Here are some pics and videos of riding in the woods of Maine with my friends. Hope you enjoy. Upgraded tires since this pic but here is the ride I took a really bad line on this mud hole and deserved to get stuck. I thought I was...
  7. P

New again?!?

I joined this forum a while back but never really frequented it. RF can eat a 'D' I'm moving on! Hi again from the great state of Maine where the riding is great and you can still carry a gun!!
  8. P

All UTV's Cheap DIY lighting solution

I mostly ride at night and the stock headlights weren't cutting it on the trails. I was having a real hard time pulling the trigger on the expensive light rails and $150 per light. The cheapest I found was $298 plus shipping and then I would need to modify my windshield to make it...
  9. P

Yamaha Loud Roof help!!

I have a full 4 seat cage on my Rhino and was having a hard time finding a roof to fit the aftermarket cage. So I had a local sheetmetal shop cut a piece painted it and bolted it to the cage. It looks great but was fabricated with sheetmetal that is to thin and flexes and rattles like hell. Any...
  10. P

Muddin' in Maine

Hey all, New to the forum and the sxs addiction. Just bought a 06' 660 Rhino 4 seater. There are endless miles of trails here in Maine so when I saw the four seat Rhino I knew it would be fun for me and the two boys (8 and 4). I've had it about two weeks...just long enough to get it buried in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000