Search results

1. P

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Personally I think this machine is a complete fail! They made a much wider, heavier SXS with the same slow ass motor. Lipstick on a pig! Looks like my mother had final call on the power plant. What exactly did they improve from the Rhino? Three seats? Great, now my Bestie can have his arm...
  2. P

4 Minutes of pure insanity

Good thing...they'd probably be dead.
  3. P

4 Minutes of pure insanity

Yeah this is awesome...until a 12 year old on a dirt bike is coming the other direction and you have to remove his teeth from your rollcage!
  4. P

All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

PRP...can't find a way to fix it without ordering new belt...then the fronts wont match and will drive me nuts so I need to order both
  5. P

Yamaha Face lift

Just finished up painting the Rhino and installing some add-ons figured I'd share Before... During... After...
  6. P

All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

If you change your mind on shipping let me know. I'd pay you for the trouble and the shipping. I didn't put mine on the other day and it slide down against the motor and melted the buckle.
  7. P

Yamaha hard time bleeding brakes

Bleeding the brakes on these Rhino's is next to impossible. The issue is the position of the bleeder. It isn't the highest point of the caliper so the air doesn't escape. I don't have a solution for you...when I bleed mine I had a soft pedal for about a month then it seemed to work itself out. I...
  8. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Hitting a washout at about 30mph
  9. P

Crazy wreck video

What the heck did he hit at the top? It didn't look steep enough to come straight back down...especially with the speed he had. Pretty impressed with how the RZR held together.
  10. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Ahh you're just not looking hard enough! I live in Standish on the Saco river. From my house I can ride all the trails in Limington, Hollis, Waterboro, Standish, Buxton, Gorham, Steep Falls, Baldwin and more...I'm still exploring out in the Baldwin area. We live in a pretty good area and if you...
  11. P

Yamaha Found out what a bad sheave looks like..

This was the first time I serviced it after I bought it used. If I had to guess it was never serviced. If you mud you'll want to device it more often. I serviced it twice last summer and plan on servicing probably two to three times. I submerge mine in mud quite a bit.
  12. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Buxton! We're neighbors. You ride a lot? Part of any clubs?
  13. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Roll call on members from the Northeast? Anyone up my way?
  14. P

I dont care what SxS you have...

I frigin love this post! I wish I wasn't 3000 miles away or we'd be riding!
  15. P

Thank you Underground Members....

I like it!! Wish I was more involved over the last year but hey better late than never Glad to be a part of it!
  16. P

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Besides everything that has already been mentioned. The only issue I've had with mine was overheating. Keep the radiator clean...I also bought a shroud. I plan on pulling my radiator 2-3 times this year to give it a good pressure wash. It's really the only way to clean it correctly. Beat the...
  17. P

Yamaha Found out what a bad sheave looks like..

Just a clean will do wonders...here's what mine looked like.
  18. P

Yamaha What sheave grease

Run it then...let us know how it goes.
  19. P

LOL...true, I'll send him a teaspoon for free.
  20. P

Still want to debate the HELMET LAW????

With and without goggles. Not sure on price...probably depends on season.
  21. P

Jesus...just go with greaseless weights and sliders. By the time you're done running around looking for the right grease you will have received your shipment and saved the cost in gas.
  22. P

Did you miss the two time I stated I was just bustin balls? Third times a charm I guess.
  23. P

I know...I was just bustin your balls. This was all over the RF when it first hit and I signed a couple of petitions. I'm sure you did a hell of a lot more than I did to fight it.
  24. P

ok now that I busted your nuts I'll go read the thread about Johnson valley.
  25. P

It doesn't effect me so I'm going to support the government. Same thing as 'I wear a helmet already so the law doesn't effect me so I'll support it. yeah, yeah....you agree with choice
  26. P

Is this the same place that told you that Yamaha only had oil?
  27. P

Funny you say that. I don't wear a helmet (and never will no matter how many busted skulls Joey throws at me :D) but I wear earplugs because I think you can hear better when you drown out the noise.
  28. P

And that's exactly why some jackass thinks he has the right to tell me to put a helmet on!
  29. P

This is such a ridiculous statement! The property belongs to us. Government "for the people, BY THE PEOPLE"!! Public land does not belong to the government, it belongs to the public...which is you and I.
  30. P

"Those who would give up essential Liberty for temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety" Benjamin Franklin
  31. P

And here lies the problem. You don't mind the law because it doesn't effect you. This law and many laws effect very few people but sheeple flock to the poles and vote with their hearts instead of their brains. Liberals have no issues punishing the masses for the benefit if very few.
  32. P

Your dealer is a moron! Tell them you need Ultamatic Yamaha grease for your sheave. It comes in a small black tub (like a tub of sour cream or margarine) not the tubes. I think it was $32 when I bought mine...pricey but I've heard lots of people say not to use anything else. When you open it the...
  33. P

The debate here isn't whether you should or should not wear a helmet. We probably all agree that a helmet is a good idea. The problem I have is when someone makes a law that requires me (a sane law abiding adult) to do something that doesn't affect anyone's safety but my own. I'm a grown man and...
  34. P

Funny Story

I'd rather flop my SxS than be at work any day of the week!
  35. P

Suggestions On a New SxS

Nope, I don't have a video of a brown dog either but they exist. I never claimed my Rhino would spank anything. I just stated that I keep up with a RZR 800. I have no experience with a RZR 570 but I have seen a video of a 570 drag a RZR 800 S and they were neck and neck. A guy I ride with...
  36. P

Suggestions On a New SxS

Not sure what's wrong with your Rhino but I keep up with an 800 with less than $300 invested in clutch and CDI....nothing else. Time to wake your Rhino up buddy.
  37. P

RZR seats on a Rhino help.

So it looks like you can just bolt them right to the base? I'm only 5'6" so I actually wouldn't mind being a bit closer rather than more leg room. Dude, who blew a load on your seats? Looks like someone spilled paint on them?
  38. P

RZR seats on a Rhino help.

Looking for some advise/guidance on mounting RZR seats in the Rhino. I just sent the payment for the seats but haven't even seen them yet so don't really know what I've dove into yet. Is it just a matter of bolting them to the stock bases? Are guys welding tabs? Thanks
  39. P

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Picked mine up for $250 shipped. I was real happy with that price.
  40. P

Larry, I will definitely share some pics as soon as she's done. I'm also dying to see what it will look like with the new doors and seats. The seats are still waiting on shipping to finalize the deal. It's a complete pain in the ass to get them from Cali to Maine. I'm waiting to hear if the guy...
  41. P

Removing stock Rhino doors?

Thanks Briki... Jim, exactly...what the hell will you ever need it again for?
  42. P

Suggestions On a New SxS

I'm also on the east coast and you almost have to rule out the Maverick, XP and Wildcat due to the width. I'm at 55" wide and often times wish I was less. East coast woods riding can't be done with machines that are 64" wide. The guys suggesting these are most likely riding in the desert. I...
  43. P

Yeah...I started the breakdown yesterday. We finally had a day where it was warm enough to be outside. I'm painting everything, changing all the fluids, replacing the seats, new fixed doors, nerf bars/side steps, clutch spring, pulling the radiator to pressure wash it, new brake pads, fixing my...
  44. P

Thanks guys...James do you know what size it is?
  45. P

Why would they not just use a regular Allen bolt? Any suggestions on how to get them out or do I need to track down the right tool?
  46. P

Here what mine looks like today
  47. P

I'm new

Saw you post last night on the commy site and figured you'd be jumping ship too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000