Search results

1. TREE68

We have a new President, Donald Trump

now that boxer is out, lets see if they leave our deserts alone. and don't forget 2 of trumps sons ride bikes, and desert sometimes.
  2. TREE68

Ride In Peace Art Wood

I had the privilege to know art on a personal and business level. so did my family. I was lucky enough to live and grow up very close to berts and Montclair Yamaha over the years. I would not have my utv without art, as he helped me make the move from dirtbikes to "with age the cage" he gave...
  3. TREE68

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

rusty, does that road upto the heights get sandy? looked great last year. just wondering since we are dragging a 5th wheel up there. thanx
  4. TREE68

VOTE For UTVUnderground's #UTVUGXPT RZR, WIN FREE SWAG!

give swag bags to all. so its not impartial. muhahahahaha. jk. keep up the good work man. she will win. she is the best.
  5. TREE68

joey has to drink moonshine to get back in the camp this year.
  6. TREE68

yep, 5th year for me. bringing the teryx again. buddies 5th wheel. first time camping at the heights. plenty of firewood and shenanigans to go around. stop by for dinner and a beer joey. last year there was a huge trailer circle up there. nice campfire.
  7. TREE68

VOTE For UTVUnderground's #UTVUGXPT RZR, WIN FREE SWAG!

done, thing is bada$$ love the graphics man. that's the color I chose for my next rig.
  8. TREE68

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: Polaris RZR 170 (I lost my job!)

nice. man your kids are growing up fast.
  9. TREE68

2017 teryx.

I know a little info. but if I spill it I have to kill myself. its in the contract.
  10. TREE68

Come Visit Cognito Motorsports at Off-Road Expo

will you have t shirts again this year? so I can support you at the glen Helen regionals. :)
  11. TREE68

whats up dude? how you been?

whats up dude? how you been?
  12. TREE68

Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

over due for a slash x trip. installed dragonfire racing full exhaust with header pipes and msd fuel mapping. hang out at the x, and do some night riding? in july. anybody down?
  13. TREE68

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

on a lighter note, i am glad to see a teryx come out ahead of a rzr. :p and glad everybody is ok.
  14. TREE68

Another light thread

anybody use a rear lightbar? i followed people back to camp sat night, and it helped alot. so i ordered one today. will post pics when i get it installed. 169.00 with free shipping.
  15. TREE68

when do the utv flags go on sale again?

when do the utv flags go on sale again?
  16. TREE68

Did you enjoy KOH?

nice. i need a replacement sobe. bought all i could at big lots when they had them. tried starbucks bottle but no good. 1.75 must be huge
  17. TREE68

Did you enjoy KOH?

got to boone road sat jan 31 at 1030 am. i brought the utv/transpotation, so my buddy brought the 5th wheel rv. on boone road his rv broke a p4 leaf spring pack clean in half. rig leaned to one side. waited for hours for the new spring pack to show up. started on the cold beer early. on the way...
  18. TREE68

KOH Camping

with UTV in hand this year, i plan to visit the heights with gifts in hand.
  19. TREE68

KOH 2015

nice. getting excited. packing trailer now. load firewood fri night. leave sat am.
  20. TREE68

KOH 2015?

sat 1/31 to sat 2/8
  21. TREE68

Changes coming to UTVUnderground.com Forum..

will there be a like button/tab?
  22. TREE68

$5,000 Contingency for King of the Hammers 2015- Rugged Radios

you hooked me up with a long range antenna lastyear on the lakebed, we will stop by and say hi. thanx
  23. TREE68

Back pain, sciatica etc. after a weekend

yikes, looks like were all torn up. i herniated L4, and L5 in a sysco warehouse 18 years ago. was told surgery will be needed. then blew out my shoulder bad doing downhill mountain bikes through a canyon. so got off dirtbikes and mountains bikes as well, got into jeeps and now utv. "with age...
  24. TREE68

Another light thread

rigid is top dog. kc is still great quality. i got a safeglowhips 40 at the sand show and love it.
  25. TREE68

KOH 2015

Nice. Your one of my trifecta picks. [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. TREE68

Let's Talk Big Tires for Rock Crawling

i would like to bring up an old subject. because after KOH i plan to get tires/wheels. on my teryx. im going same size all around (includind the spare) thinking 7 inch width on wheel. beadlocks. 15 inch if i can. with falkens or KM2 BFG. had KM2 on my jeep, and falkens on my z71. so i like...
  27. TREE68

KOH 2015

31st through the 7th for us. Not the first koh with a utv for me. But the first one with my own utv. We will be all over the place this year. Should be a blast. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. TREE68

KOH 2015

Wth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. TREE68

KOH 2015

So starting order was live tonight. Looks like bruce jenner is out. Someone else driving his car. Burt is still racing. Jon crowley and mitch ofcourse. And dont count out cassie currie in the green machine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. TREE68

KOH 2015

Holy crap. We had 82 today at work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. TREE68

KOH 2015

dave mentioned about you. welcome. we camp near the utv course/lcq. whats your car number?
  32. TREE68

Accessory's you would like to have

and dont just make rzr goodies. show us kawa guys some love. :cool:
  33. TREE68

KOH 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. TREE68

Polaris Long Travel Industries Suspension on a '15 XP1000

ive been to the shop. LTI makes top notch stuff. expect nothing less. im saving up for my LT kit as we speak.
  35. TREE68

Builds We've had the pleasure to be a part of over the last Year

I know jons rig well. All of those are nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. TREE68

Nice. I seen that in rustys pics. That rig is sick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. TREE68

the pics are blocked at work. i will log on from home tonight. hopefully some teryx builds in there. i want to see what your long travel suspenion looks like on a teryx. :cool:
  38. TREE68

supercross 2015

Ya rv pulling out a year early ruined it for me. I like reed, but he is super close to being only a manager/owner. Cant stand js7 but he was fast. Love js7 and reed bar to bar. K-roq and barcia will be watched for sure. But millsaps is gonna kill it this year. All my money is on 18. As long...
  39. TREE68

Same size front and rear tires?

Thanx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. TREE68

Same size front and rear tires?

i know this is an age old subject. but its actually time for tires/wheels because i actually have a UTV this time. LOL so my spare is 27 gbc. but need to buy 5 tires/wheels soon. still torn between 12 and 14, or even 15 beadlocks since i will be in desert/rocks 100% of my riding is in...
  41. TREE68

The Bicycle Exhaust System you've always wanted

pretty cool, but i found myself watching the other links LOL did you see that full auto 22, and the airsoft gattling gun? LOL:eek:
  42. TREE68

day trips

I ordered one today. Says 8x12. But deck is 6.5 x 12 with 4 foot gate. 2 5/16 coupler. Seems beefier that my last 2 trailers. Time to go riding.
  43. TREE68

KOH 2015

Jakes first KOH. Shhhhhhhh. Initiation at backdoor monday night. Shhhhh. Muhahahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. TREE68

day trips

Hmmmm. Makes sense Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. TREE68

day trips

what small trailers you guys use for local day trips? single axle utility? dual axle car hauler? pics? i had a 6x10 before, and a car hauler for my jeep. but due for a trailer asap for my teryx 2 seater.
  46. TREE68

BURT JENNER Picking up a 2015 Ranger XP 900!!!

We rode all over koh 2013 in one. From location to location. And to get around hammertown. Very comfortable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. TREE68

BURT JENNER Picking up a 2015 Ranger XP 900!!!

PIT rig for KOH maybe? koh transportation?
  48. TREE68

KOH 2015

were ready. tackleing the list one week at a time. who is camping where? the heights? lcq? close to hammertown? out in the sticks? im thinging lcq again, with nightly visits to hammertown heights:eek:
  49. TREE68

Polaris Long Travel Industries Suspension on a '15 XP1000

yes, busy christmas elves in that shop big time. i seen it first hand. and bada$$ workmanship. if i lived closer i would never leave. nice work brian :cool:
  50. TREE68

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

you have to go on the kawasaki forums to see john :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000