Search results

1. H

Yamaha FST vr DFR

Suspension dummy......................If you would stay out of the trees, you would be okay also......
  2. H

Yamaha FST vr DFR

I guess I am with Bobby. XMF makes a great kit and we all have beat the crap out of it. As for me having tipped it over a few times, I have never bent anything. Also having said that, the kit just works awesome and you get tons of support from the guys at XMF. I couldnt ask for a better kit from...
  3. H

Welcome WELLER RACING!!!

I would definitely agree with Joey. These guys are always willing and ready to help anybody out. I am a bit prejudice since I race with them and they got me started in this great sport. I am sure I owe Jason and Jeff an arm and a leg and try to make up for it every Friday when I go assist in...
  4. H

Yamaha R-1 motor, finally!!

Well my R1 motor went in today. It's getting wired tomorrow and hopefully I will get to hear it by tomorrow afternoon. Its bad AZZZZZZ. Thanks to Jason at Weller Racing. Without Jason I would be parked. He has put a ton of time in this kit and we had no problems or issues at all today. I think...
  5. H

Snowflake 2009

Great job to Shane at 2X. All three cars he prepped finished....Me not so much. The 800 motor is yet to be perfected yet,, The R1 will be bullet proof. Good job to everyone that raced. I did not have enuf tear offs. 100 tear offs was probably the number. Mud city......Thank Tilted Kilt sponsors...
  6. H

Snowflake 2009

Okay, You are probably right Roger...........Flatbed:D
  7. H

Snowflake 2009

Bobby, If shane screws up the motor, I will let you ride with me........Then we can throw mud on him as we pass him. I will bring a tow rope for Dan.:D
  8. H

Snowflake 2009

Hell, Im going to follow Meredith around the track. I hope the Teryxs make it to 100mph across the desert first. Less dust for me. Brady
  9. H

Happy Dirty 30 Joey D

Agh, Its not that bad. Just another year closer to the box........Happy Bday Brady
  10. H

Short track or big track

The short track was not set up for UTVs. It was set up for Karts. The track would have been a wodded up mess of UTVs in every corner with the Sherman Tank winning. Too small. But yes, it would have been interesting if the track had been wider.
  11. H

LOORRS Rounds 3 and 4 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

You see the bottom of my car, thats how you clean it. Brady
  12. H

Whiplash Salt Lake GP (Firebird Lake)

ONLY GRENADED THE REAR DIFF. IDIOT IN A CHINA LITE WITH A FLAT TIRE WAS, I GUESS MAKING A VICTORY LAP, WHEN I HAD TO TAKE EVASIVE ACTION ON A LARGE JUMP AND LANDED SIDEWAYS AND KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY HAD TWO WHEEL DRIVE TO START AND IT WAS LIKE RIDING A BIKE ON ICE...........OVER ALL ONCE I...
  13. H

Round 2 M4SX Head Count!???

Hey, Brady and Corry will be there. im sleeping in austins motorhome,,,,,right? hehe
  14. H

2009 M4SX SXS Stadium Series Is The Place To Be!

Brady and Corry Weller will be there. I think were going to be short a couple of racers this weekend from AZ. Dan Kelly crashed his car and Bobby had a previous engagement............
  15. H

#16 Code Rahders Race Rhino

Yea, i was thinking of letting Code drive my 01 car. I would have to put a cushion in the seat and some pedal expanders so he could reach................Well somebody had to screw with Code............ Brady : )
  16. H

M4SX Video

That video was bad.............. Too funny I still broke a belt......I had hoped it was different.........Good video to see where I was soooo slow in the corners.........Brady
  17. H

M4SX Pics

Yup, Arizona was definitley present at this race. We all had a blast. It was nice watching everybody help everybody out. There were parts given to other race teams just so it would be a great race. That was just great sportsmanship. The pics are great and the stories are getting better as the...
  18. H

M4SX Pics

Hey Joey, nice meeting you guys at the track. Great job on photos and coming out and introducing yourself to everbody. Overall the race was great and lots of people......... Good job to RJ and Code for a great race. Super clean racing with no accidents..........Had a blast...... appreciate all...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000