Search results

1. S

Yamaha Lsr mid travel

There are thick bushings and thin with no mention of which go where on instructions any input will help... predator never prey...
  2. S

Yamaha F8s vs F18s

beside price wat is the tru differance between them im sure sum adjusting capabilitys but would like it broken down for my simple redneck self if yall would
  3. S

diesel vs gas

ok i know diesel is more than gas (XTREAMLY STUPID) but this is the dealio my buddie has a F-350 4x4 crew cab long bed but its gas..... i know diesels last longer and get better mpg but i have also seen alot of gas rigs also... whats better overall?????
  4. S

Yamaha mid travel

wat is best mid travel out.... i need to keep width in for trails etc but want stability n travel.... im leaning toward the ishock kit it runs like 12 in of travel..... feel free to put ur 2 pennys in
  5. S

Yamaha wedding rhino build

now accepting donations for my rhino build was hope'n to have it built by the wedding but not goin to happen so decided to start a charity thread hahahahaha if you would care to contribute to this build pm me i will be more than happy to work with you etc. we want to ride off in the rhino from...
  6. S

Yamaha intake

best intake??? k&n air box delete or afe open box...
  7. S

seat bases

when you purchase aftermarket seats do you have to but new seat bases brackets watever you want 2 call em?????????
  8. S

Yamaha WWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO

finally got a new rhino!!!!! 2008 special edition 700 now once shed is finished i can comence building:eek: will get pictures up asap:D
  9. S

cages cages n more cages.....

ok this is the dealio... i want a lower cage four seat style.... this is the slick part outside of bed retaining use of dump bed n no seat bracket... want to put mesh around bed section so can throw dog bed in there so my "kids" can ride lol.... also tryin to keep cost down... will be lokkin...
  10. S

Yamaha 660 vs 700

WHich rhino a used 660 (:since they dont make em anymore:) or a new 700? pros cons to both i had an 07 660 at one point but im rhinoless now need some input.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000