Search results

1. S

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

How about this video? :D UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 King of The Hammers UTV Race Coverage - YouTube
  2. S

J's Racing

Jay is the best! I wouldn't trust my RZR with anyone other than him. He goes over the car with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is tip-top. Just look at how the car held together during the King of the Hammers race last year...and some of us know how hard I drive. :D Give him a call...
  3. S

Road to the Hammers

Thank you Rich! You've always been in my corner and I really appreciate all your support!
  4. S

Road to the Hammers

Thank you Jim! There will be live tracking again this year, would love for you and Sharon to follow along!
  5. S

Road to the Hammers

This thread is back! Should've probably started a "Road to the Hammers Part Deux" thread, but oh well...here it goes... So, I just couldn't stay away. King of the Hammers is THE race. It pretty much just rocks, so here we go again! :D Shall we start with a teaser build pic? Check out the...
  6. S

>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

Bump! The Pure SXS Series rocks!
  7. S

New Build - Tejon Gen II

Bringing the Turkey Claw Trophy!
  8. S

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Haha. Looks like I got shot on the top of the RZR...but at least I had a smile on my face. ;)
  9. S

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Should I come and spend my birthday with you guys? ;)
  10. S

Polaris Wheel hubs

Fireball makes an awesome billet hub! Most billet hubs are practically indestructible. The stock ones, especially on a RZR or an S are cruddy and we shouldn't have been racing on them anyway. The XP hubs, however are stronger, although...if you're racing or running larger (heavier) rims/tires...
  11. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 SCORE Baja 500 - Polaris Racing VIDEO

Great work utv underground awesome video,thanks JoeyD
  12. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

13. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

14. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

15. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

Ah. Back at it! After some downtime to recover from Hammers, we were at it again! Changes to the car included - removing our MotoAlliance winch, having the shocks rebuilt for long desert racing by Walker Evans, upgrading stock hubs to billet Fireball Racing hubs and rebuilding the clutch with...
  16. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 King Of The Hammers VIDEO!! NEW!!!

Woo! Awesome video! Didn't necessarily kick ass this year...just wait until next year's race! I'll definitely be practicing in the meantime and looking for sponsors! :)
  17. S

Angie and Melissa Hammers Stumpwerks Video #2

Stumpy and Dave...you guys ROCK!!! Woo!
  18. S

STUMPWERKS LTD HAMMERS VIDEO of La Familia's Angie And Melissa

It's on Josh. I'll even babysit for you afterwards.
  19. S

TJ. I can't wait to line up next to you. :)
  20. S

Road to the Hammers

Growth - Was it a rough course? Sure was. Did I learn a lot about the car and about myself? Sure did. Would I do it again? Hell yes! Stay tuned for "Road to the Hammers Part Deux." Speedy.
  21. S

Road to the Hammers

Aftermath - Drove the car over to Pit 2 to thank the crew for waiting us out and believing in us. Then, drove back to camp to lick some wounds and have a much needed drink. The car was still together and we were all in one piece. :D We discovered later that the hard landing in the desert...
  22. S

Road to the Hammers

Start - We pulled up to the start and I was on it, I didn't want to lose my "Speedy" nickname after all. I told everyone that I wasn't going to jump at all in the start because, in my own words, it was "unnecessary" given the brutality of the desert section to come, but apparently I did. :)...
  23. S

Road to the Hammers

Wow. What an adventure! To all of those who have been following along on this exciting adventure, thank you for all your support. You were all on my mind as I was zipping through the desert and crawling up the rocks! :) Thursday morning couldn't come fast enough. All the anticipation and hard...
  24. S

Road to the Hammers

Thank you to everyone who supported us, wished us well and followed along on our "Road to the Hammers." I will be posting a post-race recap of how our day went in a little bit. Stay tuned. Speedy.
  25. S

Great video Stumpy! Can't wait to see more, more, more! :)
  26. S

Hopefully, Stumpy is making it extra cool! Sour Patch Kids for you on the next ride little buddy! :) Tell the girls hi and I was trying to kick some butt for them!
  27. S

The anticipation is killing me! Pull up the girls to watch the video with you! I need my fan club to catch a glimpse as well. :)
  28. S

Ahhhhhhhh!!! It's 7:02 and no video? :eek:
  29. S

Road to the Hammers

Thanks Ronnie!!! We'll miss you. Turn on the alien race day for good luck! :)
  30. S

Road to the Hammers

Surfers on Acid. Surfers on Acid! Surfers on Acid!!!
  31. S

Road to the Hammers

Jim's also missing as he is in the background being an evil genius mastermind.
  32. S

Road to the Hammers

Didn't you hear the part about needing to fab a roll cage, drop a new motor in, bolt up the shocks, set up the fuel cell and mount and wire up the winch? A crew chief's job is never done. *thumbs up*
  33. S

Road to the Hammers

Oh yeah she does. :p
  34. S

ISA rules for KOH?

Hilarious. Actually inspired me to do one of my own. <p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14121733/koh-utv-video" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">KOH UTV Video</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/8781140" style=""...
  35. S

Road to the Hammers

Officially it's "UTVUnderground.com" The unofficial name is "Peanut Gallery." :)
  36. S

Road to the Hammers

<p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14121733/koh-utv-video" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">KOH UTV Video</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/8781140" style="" target="_blank">speedyangie</a></p><iframe id="xtranormal_KOH UTV Video"...
  37. S

Road to the Hammers

Bill! We miss you...haven't been out to Jawbone lately, but you're on the permanent invite list to any Jawbone rides! Thanks Dan and Chris for all the advice and kind words of support, as always! p.s. The Turkey Claw trophy almost got burned on NYE by some over-zealous frozen campers...
  38. S

Road to the Hammers

I'm sure there will be pictures posted...I was a tad busy. :)
  39. S

Road to the Hammers

Real rock practice time folks, not those "fake" rocks they've got at S-22. Hehe. So, here it is - Episode 4, Entitled "Rocks? What rocks?" As anyone who has done any rock crawling can attest to, rocks can be pesky little buggers or large buggers depending. Here's what goes through your head...
  40. S

Fuel Cell Set-Up Help

Do I need a return system? If so, how is yours hooked up?
  41. S

Fuel Cell Set-Up Help

So, it worked but didn't work at the same time. I keep ruining my fuel pump. Ideas? My set-up is - fuel cell, fuel pump to fuel regulator (two port in/out and return). What's the problem?
  42. S

Road to the Hammers

I'd say it's about time for an update, so here it is...Episode 3 - I'm going to call it..."Geez. We need to workout!" The S-22 obstacle course is no joke people! :eek: The pictures that have been posted do the obstacles little justice, but...if you've ever met me, you know that I'm game to...
  43. S

Road to the Hammers

Woo!
  44. S

Road to the Hammers

Stanley's famous last words -"Don't worry, you won't roll"..."to the right."
  45. S

Road to the Hammers

The pictures make it look easy. Tom, how'd you photoshop the RZR on its side like that? Mad computer skills!
  46. S

Road to the Hammers

Waitin' on getting some pictures from Tom!
  47. S

Road to the Hammers

Hi all! I say it's about time to update on what's been going on. So, here it is - Episode 2. Our first go-'round practicing was quite an eye-opener. After filling ourselves with some delicious carne asada, we decided to make a run on some of the obstacles in the S-22 4x4 park...by the light...
  48. S

Need a Team Name

Awesome! Any help is very much appreciated. I'll still be collecting your race security offer though! ;) As a grassroots racer, it's tight all the time for funds. And as you all can relate to - if it's not one thing...it's another, but that's a lot of the fun eh?
  49. S

Road to the Hammers

So, my first post should probably be about how I decided to enter the Hammers in the first place eh? A "How It All Started" post if you will. I won't bore you with my entire life story, so we'll start with when I was bit by the speed bug (which, after typing it, is quite long to begin with...so...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000