Search results

1. D

"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Thought I was going to make it for a day ride saturday but the wife is too pregnant for me to leave. So ill try to hook up with u all on another ride in a few months.
  2. D

I wont be able to camp this year (My wife is due with our first child at the end of the month) but I am going to try to come out and do the ride Saturday with you guys. What time should I get there?
  3. D

do we need to start wearing helmets now?

Did the law pass where we have to wear helmets? Is it being enforced? Just wondering if I need to buy one before I go out again?
  4. D

Ok. I remember a little trail to the left as I drove into the red canyon. I dident take it though and drove to the end of red canyon. I would love to come out on the ride with you guys but I don't think i could could camp. My wife is due on March 29th so I need to stay close to home. I...
  5. D

Does anyone know where you turn left off the Bradshaw trail to head towards little Rubicon? Is it Red Canyon or Amys wash?
  6. D

Hey guys is it red canyon trail you take off the bradshaw trail to go on the little rubicon ride? It looks like red canyon was the trail we took last time I road with you guys. Any way if it is red canyon your suppose to take its washed out. If its a different one please let me know.
  7. D

New Years - Johnson Valley

I love Johnson Valley its my main ridding area. I will be there I think the 27-29. Nikki cant make it though, I believe last time I saw some of you guys I told you she is pregnant. :) She will be staying home but I will probably bring one of my friends with me. Any pot luck planned?
  8. D

Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

See you guys in a few hours. Should be pulling in around 630 or 7 pm.
  9. D

We will bring some sort of sausages for the BBQ. Is there anybody camping showing up on Thursday?
  10. D

Count me (Kyle) and my wife Nikki in. I love riding up there. The weather is great there in the summer. We will be camping Fri-Sun.
  11. D

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Im planning on coming up on Saturday for a day trip with one of my friends. Thats the day you doing the long ride to waterfall right? What time will the trip begin on Saturday so I can try to be there on time?
  12. D

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Me and Nikki had a great time ridding with you guys. Cant wait till the next one.
  13. D

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Hey guys me and Nikki are coming out on Friday. Probably be there between 12-4 pm sometime. I've never been to drop 31 so hopefully I dont get lost. I got the directions on here from an earlier post so I will follow those. Is there a way I can identify your camp? Should I bring anything...
  14. D

FREE RZRs stock cage 2011

You going ridding next weekend where I could meet up with you and get it? I live in Riverside and could meet you on your way out to the desert.
  15. D

FREE RZRs stock cage 2011

Whats the condition of the cage?
  16. D

KOH 2012 Feb 10

Me and my wife Nikki are looking at our schedual and are trying to come out to the event. Probley wont be able to show up until Friday night though. I have never been to KOH it looks pretty awsome though.
  17. D

???Best replacement HID light kit for 2011 rzr s

Im looking to replace my stock headlights with HID's. Whats the best HID kit for a 2011 for the price? I know the 2011 has the high low setting, will I need to do anything special for install?
  18. D

SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

Nikki and I really enjoyed our weekend with you guys. Your all awsome people and we look forward to ridding with you guys again!
  19. D

My wife had to work today so I wont be out there till around 7PM. Never been there before so hopfully I can find you guys. Anybody have anything that stands out on their rigs so I know if I find the right group?
  20. D

These are my toys. I plan to be there Thursday around 8PM. Ive never been there before is it a hard campsite to find in the dark?
  21. D

Hi guys. Im new to the fourm just got my rZr S a couple of months ago and Ive been waiting to take it out to the desert. I meet a few of you a month ago on your ride up at Pinnicles stagging area in Lake Arrowhead. I think I talked to "Papa Bear", I was with my wife in a stock red rZr S...
  22. D

MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

Looks like you guys had a good time! I talked with a couple of you guys at Pinnecles (I was not in your group though). But anyway you guys incouraged me to join the fourm. So next time you go on a ride hit me up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000