Search results

1. Flyingbryan

Help Miller Canyon route to Devils Hole for wider SXS

Good point, I think we are at the Don't Ask Don't Tell with the 50" wide trails that can handle bigger. Sad but true. There are some trails in Hungry Valley (Gorman) as well, that are listed as 50" but can clearly handle any SxS and then there are others that are listed @ 50" in the same...
  2. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Just getting time to play with my Commander again. Should be able to change a few things and be on the trail in the next few weeks.
  3. Flyingbryan

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

As always looking great. Look forward to meeting some time. Bryan :cool:
  4. Flyingbryan

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

I count 11 days now. So when do we see the new SxS? Was it just the sled's?
  5. Flyingbryan

No UTV's in SSTS

Wish the SxS's could have made it but I have to say I will be surprised if the series make it more then one year. It seems everyone I know want to watch Supercross and CBS can not justify live airing of the race. I really think SxS's would have helped the series but I hope it makes it...
  6. Flyingbryan

UTV Insurance

State Farm About $200 on Commander but insured at $25000 with extras.
  7. Flyingbryan

My MLK Ocotillo weekend video

Nice job on the video. Bryan :cool:
  8. Flyingbryan

Nighmare gulch Pics

Wish I could have made it. Some day I will get back in the game. Lots going on at work.
  9. Flyingbryan

Recall on Commander 2011 and 2012

BRP Recalls Can-Am Side-By-Side Vehicles Due to Loss of Steering Control Hazard Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product. Hazard: Improper assembly of the steering column to the rack and...
  10. Flyingbryan

New law requiring helmets in california

I am reading it the same way, sad but true.
  11. Flyingbryan

It is really coming along very nice.
  12. Flyingbryan

Can-Am Commander CVT cover 2011 Vs 2013

Looking for the reason Can Am changed the part number on the CVT cover on the Commander. The cover part number 2011 is #420611393 $ 104.49 The cover part number 2012 & 2013 is #420611395. $109.49 By the way the heat protection mat is sold seperate #420975050 $ N/A I put the Thermo Tech...
  13. Flyingbryan

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all Bryan :cool:
  14. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Maverick / Shock length

Lol, The shocks on the Maverick seem to be a home run and if they would have been able to fit on a Commander that would have been even better.
  15. Flyingbryan

Wow those things are big. Thanks.
  16. Flyingbryan

Looking for the length of the Maverick shocks and travel. Wanted to see if they are interchangeable with the Commander or others. The Commander shocks are 10 1/4" fully extended from bolt center to center with 6" of travel. Bryan :cool:
  17. Flyingbryan

Who has the right helmet suggestion for this new crazy law???

Here you go. http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Helmets-cln-GMAX/Categories
  18. Flyingbryan

Murray Racing Can Am Maverick launch

Looks like testing went well. Snap shot from your video. Nice job on the video. Fun to watch.
  19. Flyingbryan

UTVUnderground.com Can-AM MAVERICK 1000R

Great write up. Sorry I was not able to get my Commander out there to do a little comparison, my bad.
  20. Flyingbryan

WARNING Chaparral will not return deposit on SxS

I put a deposit in 2010 for a Commander along with a few other dealers. I did not put one down at Chaparral thankfully. Just wanted to say Burt's just didn't have any extra Commanders when I did find one somewhere else and Burt's returned my deposit without a problem. I was even...
  21. Flyingbryan

No Sewers in Dubai ??

Wow.
  22. Flyingbryan

Murray Racing Can Am Maverick launch

Cool. Congrats on 2012. Bryan :cool:
  23. Flyingbryan

Tonka Offroad Trophy Truck

Where do I sign up to become a driver for this truck? Lol. That looks like a lot of fun. Have a great season and post more videos when you get them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J-4PToAAYU&feature=g-crec-u
  24. Flyingbryan

Hand Control Race RZR for sale

I like the whole design. You might have to go into business selling your power steering unit as a package for others with standard cars.
  25. Flyingbryan

SR1s in Glamis - video!

Really nice video. Love the shot with the sunset on the side.
  26. Flyingbryan

Shawn that looks like a fun project. Can't wait to see more pictures as it comes along. I am not to far from you, would love to see it in person some day. And for sure hit the trails with you down the line. Bryan :cool:
  27. Flyingbryan

Anyone wanna go riding/camping at S22 Dec 14-16th?

To far for a day run for me. Be sure and take some pictures and post them. Have a great time Bryan. :cool:
  28. Flyingbryan

Anyone wanna go riding/camping at S22 Dec 14-16th?

Where are you thinking of going?
  29. Flyingbryan

Awesome video "The mess of it"

That was a very well done video and fun to watch. Ah the days before helmets were required in the dunes.
  30. Flyingbryan

Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

I will get up ther and get some pictures to make Can Am proud.
  31. Flyingbryan

OK now I am really feeling bad I didn't make this trip being the only Can Am representing. Great job guys, look forward to getting out there. Looks like the trailer idea could come in handy especially if a SxS would fit in it. Lol
  32. Flyingbryan

Caption contest!

I just got screwed over by a RZR. Kind of took this from CrazyWatson.
  33. Flyingbryan

Nothing new, just thought I would make it easy to find in this thread as it stands for wearing helmets and using non factory rear seats. http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1234 http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1234/files/OHMVR_Public-Bulletin_AB1595-AB1266%20Final.pdf Bryan :cool:
  34. Flyingbryan

Hey, Wish I could make it but not this one for me. I will get more in more involved in the next couple of months if all goes well. Have a great time and see you on the next one. Bryan :cool:
  35. Flyingbryan

This is most likly do to Ed Waldheim. He was president of CORVA and almost single handily closed over half the riding area in Jawbone Canyon / Dove Springs in the RedRock, CA area. Ed says he is helping promote offroad riding by closing off riding areas that BLM was not even worried about. In...
  36. Flyingbryan

La Familia Halfmoon Video

Great video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUA28Svh716BBXbEP0jQ-Sxg&v=WcL8psousIc&feature=player_detailpage
  37. Flyingbryan

Frazier Park, Mutau Flats day ride Sunday 10/21

Man work can really get in the way sometimes. I wish I could have made that ride. Great video and looks like it a lot of fun. Bryan :cool:
  38. Flyingbryan

Here are some more G-Max helmets. By the way I found the helmets on this site in Texas to be some of the lowest prices. And had good luck when I bought 5 helmets from them. 2 thumbs up. http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Helmets/Categories
  39. Flyingbryan

Dove Springs Nov. 2-4

Would like to meet up but working that weekend. Bring a couple flashlight if you go to the tunnel or mines.
  40. Flyingbryan

I got 5 G Max helmets because they fit great and can be found for less than $30 on some web sites. http://www.g-max.com/gmax/products.html Here is just one design but there are lots. I got full faced helmets myself. Bryan :cool: Here is what I got but they are 2010 helmets so might be...
  41. Flyingbryan

This would also apply to the Honda Odyssey, and Honda Pilot. Ouch
  42. Flyingbryan

UTV Racing Tomorrow Night (So Cal)

Lucas Oil MX Park. Location? I am sure I would find it I look hard enough, funny the flyer and there own web site have no mention of the location of the MX Park. If I remember correct this might be the new park near Lake Elsinore.
  43. Flyingbryan

I need your vote. Baja Designs pitch-black video contest

Thanks, Think I will see how many lights I can put on the Commander at one time. lol
  44. Flyingbryan

Oh yeah, I WON the GRAND PRIZE ! $1500 of Baja Designs Prouducts. Thank you To everyone at UTVUnderground and especially everyone who voted for my video. Maybe time for a new Light Bar from Baja Designs. Lights, Camera, Action. Bryan :cool: Here is the new OnX light bar by Baja Designs...
  45. Flyingbryan

Lake Elsinore UTV Track!!!

Nice Video! Can't wait to get down there to drive the track. I didn't see any whoop section, that might be something they could add down the line.
  46. Flyingbryan

This may be a better link direct to Baja Designs Facebook Page. http://www.facebook.com/BajaDesigns.truckbuggy To get to the video contest from this link you will have to click on the camera that says "video contest"
  47. Flyingbryan

Should be able to scroll down the page then Click the video you want to view and it then is comes up at the top of the page. If it does work the check box on the upper right side of the video is the one you check to vote. Here is the link, let me know if it works, thanks...
  48. Flyingbryan

Thanks Chris, look forward to getting out with everyone on a ride. Just wish we didn't have a law that everyone will be wearing a helmet when driving 5 MPH down a trail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000