Search results

1. F

New FABWERX xp1k chassis underway

Here is another bitd/score xp1k chassis going together for Chunk Racing out of NorCal.
  2. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

Thought i would share a few pics of a current xp1k 2 seat chassis were building for a customer to compete in the best in the desert series. This car will make it's debut next month at the mint 400
  3. F

THANKS BERTS.

Just want to say thanks to Berts Mega Mall in Azusa. Purchased a Xp today. In and out in two hours. Polite, freindly, no pressure and a great price. Thanks Berts.
  4. F

Kawasaki FRESH TERYX

Hey, Just joined up here and thought I would post a couple pics of a buddies Teryx I just finished up for him. I built all the parts [suspension, cage , doors , bumpers ] on the car and really like the clean yet tastefully done end results. Look forward to your opinions.
  5. F

Great Place

I have heard alot about UTV UNDERGROUND and deciced to join because it seem's to be the most informative about these crazy things. I remember when BlackRhino was the only forum around and now theres a plethera to choose from. Anyways, thought I would introduce myself and look forward to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000