Search results

1. O

Yamaha Master cylinder bore size

Looking for the bore size of the 08 models with 4 wheel disk brakes? Is it different than the 3 disk brake set up?
  2. O

Can-Am WickedBuilt/Unisteer - Top Notch Company

Every once and awhile I deal with a Company that actually Impress's me and WickedBuilt is one of them. They stand behind their product 100% with no BS attached. My Unisteer EPS unit has not worked as well as others have. So I made arrangements with them to drop my Commander off at their...
  3. O

Can-Am Electric/Hydraulic steering concept

I have been looking at a different approch to power steering on my Commander. I am not real pleased with my current Unisteer as it is only an assist and does not have the power I need for quick maneuvers in the offroading enviroment. Especialy now with the long travel and 2" wheel spacers I had...
  4. O

All UTV's HD Helment cam for 145.00

Ran across this and looks like a good deal. It's similar to a go pro with an LCD display and remote: Woot® : One Day, One Deal?
  5. O

Can-Am What determins the inch of travel on the aftermarket kits

In my research on aftermarket long travel kits there appears to be some inconsisantcys in the amount of travel they provide for a given plus dimension. Where are you guys measuring the dimensions at? For instance a +3 kit from one vender is 14" and a similar kit is 11 1/2" both with the same...
  6. O

Can-Am Commander Long Travel kits in stock?

Does any body have a Commander Long travel kit in stock?
  7. O

Can-Am Commander Long Travel Showdown

Ok Guys and gals, I am doing research on the current Mid and Long travel Commander supension systems. I would like to do a real world comparision based on user responce. My questions are: 1) What did you buy? 2) Why did you pick the one you bought? 3) What are the Pros of it? 4) What are the...
  8. O

Can-Am East Coast Commander Long Travel

I am researching Long travel kits for my Commander "X". As I see it most are designed for West coast high speed applications. Here on the East coast we ride in rough uneven rocky terrain. We need additional ground clearence and most kits seem to be designed close to stock and is a real problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000