Search results

1. G

FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

Thanks guys , we're glad you enjoyed it . With respect to what Rugged says. , We totally get it.this is just the first of many of the next level videos , this was shot with only 4 or 5 hours of actual dune time with just one of dirty medias videographers . With great cars great drivers...
  2. G

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Well of course Garrett is fast ... His last name is George ! We finally had to get him off bikes because we have to many pictures of him looking like Kyle
  3. G

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

You bet we can use them in the sand, Send one our way and I will be sure to get it to Garret ... many thanks
  4. G

NEW Kawasaki Teryx 4???? Secret Images!??

I know some relly cool stuff ... But can;t tell
  5. G

Kawasaki TERYX on MTV 2 DIRTBALL CHALLENGE

Tune in to MTV 2 strating at 10 ma today . FUNCO Chad and Garrett George have been coaching rap music stars at Milestone Ranch in the Teryx. There have been some interesting guest and outcomes. Tune In !
  6. G

THANKS BOBBY V.

WHAT !! DID I REALLY SAY THAT OUT LOUD ................................ J/K
  7. G

sxs racing $5000 to $10,000 purse

Nice speaking with you Tyson. Lets keep the communication open and see what we can do to make this happen Grant
  8. G

Hypothetical Teryx motor question.....

It's funny that nobody mentioned Gary at C&G performance. He knows how to make power and reliably . Good enough for a few LUCAS OIL CHAMPIONSHIPS... Weller,Muzzy and Benchmark are all good as well.
  9. G

RZR XP900 paddle tire testing

Dave is from Fullerton Sand Sports. I would think you would want to buy them from them since they stepped up and did the testing. Plus they are great guys over there with good prices and incredible customer service.
  10. G

Lucas Oil Regional race at Glen Helen 2/26/11

Taylor George will be running the entire series in the Monster Energy ,Funco, Kawasaki backed Teryx. Looking for "HER" first of many championships
  11. G

These guys have way too much fun!!

I saw them in action last weekend in Dubai and we see them this weekend in Liwa Definatley sill fun
  12. G

Soboba GP 2011 Video

A very skilled driver and team , good MPH and great trac position
  13. G

2011 Soboba GP Head Count...

add Monster Energy Funco Kawasaki to the list. Maybe with a fresh and pretty new face behind the wheel! Bring on the rain.
  14. G

Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

Not sure how BITD rules read but most rule books have a clause that states , XXXX number of units must be produced and be available to the general public.
  15. G

2011 unlimited UTV/SR1 rules for Lucas(LOORS)

MY guess is the Unlimited cc rule will creep up to between 850 to 900 cc. Sr1 will see a significant weight increase to slow them down. An increase in factory involvement. Nothing concrete to back it up though.
  16. G

LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come) That is funny stuff. How long have you been around racing ? The only reason Bobby did'nt win is because Chad won. The only reason Chad did'nt win on Sunday is because Bobby won ! Simple as that There is no question Rob Muzzy has...
  17. G

Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come) Thanks Roger By far the toughest championship battle yet . Low car count but ALL high quality cars and teams. Every car in the class won except Tyler and he was sidelined 1/2 the year. Otherwise he may have won as well.
  18. G

Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come) Not much to say except Chad ran the fastest laps of the race both days ..... Just sayin !
  19. G

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

Sorry , UTV's are already lost in the SR1 class. It is nothing more then a mini buggy with a body.
  20. G

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

Not loaded questions at all , but legitimate for sure ! i will answer what I can when I get a few minutes. Doug Was that you that called the shop yesterday
  21. G

will lucas follow bitd

Doug makes good points about the RZR. We have our drivetrain pretty reliable with 800cc , what do you think will happen we we go 1000 cc.I have had the conversation man times with the other competitors in the UTV class, do we want to race on the track or to the parts counter . Frankley...
  22. G

will lucas follow bitd

Do you have a dog in the fight , Are you planning on building a Unlimited UTV? Leave the 800 cc alone , period. We are already struggling to maintain a real UTV class.This is not meant as a dig on the SR1 but in my opionion they are more BUGGY then UTV. I can understand the appeal but for...
  23. G

Crashing the 2010 Kawasaki Dealer Show in Vegas!!!

Dang... And I thought I was special( well my mom always said i was) When R u rolling through the I.E. I may have to roll you for a pass.
  24. G

Totally Off Road Radio TONIGHT w/ Tyler Herzog

Tyler H dizzel dog killed tonite . Just like a seasoned pro!
  25. G

Who's goiong to Lucas this weekend?

Not looking good for us. We blew up 3 motors this week...
  26. G

Kawasaki Advice on engine

Where are you located ? There really is no reason your engine can't be rebuilt
  27. G

More Dubai RZR FUN!

Trust me when I tell you these guys have some serious dune fun . And they are serious about their RZR's as well . I think we have sent 20 over to the BIG DUNES in the last two weeks.
  28. G

Tyler Winbury LOORRS Glen Helen VIDEO!

Can I get a big KOOMBAYA !! we love you MALIBU DAVID
  29. G

Osborn Racing Fly's Into UTV Racing!

Right on ! excited to see you guys out there .
  30. G

UTVUG LOORRS Glen Helen Pics & Results

All the best engine guys use Muzzy parts in some form or another . We are partial to the Oregon guys as well !
  31. G

UTVUG LOORRS Glen Helen Pics & Results

There are 4 top kawi builders George and Winbury .... C & G performance Fontana Ca. Kimbrell ..................... Weller Arizona Van Beekum ................ Muzzy Oregon Dempsey .....................Kroyer Las Vegas Obviously I am partial to Gary at C & G
  32. G

Teryx Vegas to Reno progress pics

If i may make a suggestion or two that will help you in the long run. You need to lock up the shifter tower to the motor. we also Have a front diff upgrade.
  33. G

LOORRS RDs 9&10 Videos from Glen Helen, CA

look at 6:53 in round 9 . Chad checks up big to give Code room.
  34. G

LOORRS RDs 9&10 Videos from Glen Helen, CA

With all the talk of who hit who ,it might be worth the effort by each driver to review both race videos and see how many drivers made an effort to avoid the avoidable . How many times a driver just let him or herself go ahead and make contact ,when with very little effort and patience there...
  35. G

LOORS results

I think you are reading it wrong, Doug was a tenth faster then Austin not a second . He did run the fastest lap though. Regardless of the stuff that went on I was happy to see Doug put some good rounds together , He has had a tough year
  36. G

LOORRS UTAH????

BOOKED A COUPLE FLIGHTS THROUGH orbitz A COUPLE DAYS AGO ....303.00 ROUNDTRIP FROM ONTARIO
  37. G

Monster Energy Kawasaki Super Nessy

\ What makes this any more or any less a UTV then an SR1 ? It's just kind of sort of well maybe it could be UTV based . By no means am i taking away from the amount of work or cool factor in either it's just not a UTV anymore . Grant
  38. G

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD5/6 Pics and Results Thread

I know how to fix the mudflap problem .... Detune the R1's about 50 HP:eek::eek:
  39. G

As long as we are talking ... Starts , Does anyone know what is up with no inversion for UTV ? I will tell you that I started lobbying LOORS for starting us in our own classes. SR1 with SR1 and Unlimited with Unlimited. Even though we are usually similar on lap times , how we get...
  40. G

I agree , for the most part Joey's post is right on ! We are all competitors and want to beat each other on the track. If we can help each other in the pits we do! Us Kimbrells and Bobby have exchanged parts multiple time this year.As I am sure other have.It is virtually impossible to have...
  41. G

I had a chance to meet your boy at our pit saturday night while we were repairing Tylers car... Nice kid !! ;)
  42. G

FINALLY !! BTW not directed at the SR1 guys.
  43. G

LOORRS Video Links!

link to in car (rear view from Round 4 . Chad and Austin had an epeic battle for most of the race I don't know how to post the video but here is a link YouTube - Lucas Oil Round 4 AZ UTV
  44. G

UTVUnderground Uodates * Rally On The Rocks Moab, UT *

WOW awesome pictures and great riding with great company. I can officially say I am jealous and mad as hell at myself for canceling at the last minute. :mad: Thats it we are officially throwing in the towel on this racing thing to go play with UTV's like they are meant to be !! :eek: Now...
  45. G

Buying used Race project: Rhino or Teryx?

I have the perfect Rhino for you . Multi Championships, Benchmark 720 engine, King Coilpass suspension.Bronco Clutch, beadlock wheels Ready to race 15 K
  46. G

OFFICIAL UTVUG LOORRS RD3&4 Results-Pics-Vids-Links

WHOA, I just noticed my avatar. Thanks for hooking up the old guy !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000