Search results

1. S

Lucas oil required neck restraint, Neckgen

Selling an almost new neck restraint certified for racing required at Lucas Oil and just good for safety in any racing easy to use system comes with everything call Dave at 619-672-6616 $400 I belive its a large size, my kids worn in and hes 170lbs and im 210lbs fits us both.
  2. S

Really OG offroading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg Check out some of the whoop sections.. And falling into the ruts reminds me of last years Mint 400 The rollover is good also
  3. S

New 2014 Teryx Race build

New 2014 Teryx Race build Couldn't be more excited for the opportunity to run a Kawasaki Teryx for Team Green! last year while talking to Brian at Long Travel Industries at the SSSS looking at his new T2 build and about how strong my 2012 WORCS Championship Teryx was. that I could have...
  4. S

Lucas and Worcs XP Build

Heres some photos of my XP that Thad at Fabwerx built, just prior to the first round at the Regional race. 2013 XP built to Lucas specs SLP and Team clutch, exhaust and controller (Not all installed yet) Twisted Stitch Vortex seat DJ Safety elite seires belts Necksgen neck restraint Hiper...
  5. S

My first AVE Supercorse race

After arriving at the free camping provided by AVE and paying the $55 entry, I preran the corse in my wifes RZR with SGMchase in his XP. The corse started off a little rough, then up and down some nice hills with great views, then back down to a few miles of very fast sections with just enought...
  6. S

Another great Worcs produced video

Another great video by Spencer Robert and Worcs WORCS 2012 UTV - Round 5 Adelanto, CA - YouTube
  7. S

most of a lap around Racetown 395

Back from Rd5 Racetown 395, That was rough to say the least, nonstop turns, dust, heat, big whoops! Got cought by the quick start flag, car worked good but it was hard to drive blind through the dust, too many gotcha holes, trees and giant whoops to do it. It seamed about everyone I talked...
  8. S

Cal City Desert races

$55 bucks to race UTVs in the desert, and the rules from what I hear of very simple, I plan on racing a few of these between Worcs races, some of the Worcs guys raced this series last year and said it was alot of fun AVE Racing announced this morning that starting today, it is lowering its...
  9. S

Latest video from Worcs UTV Rd4 Az

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N_QQlUtmw14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. S

MY new tow rig

Headed to Worcs rd4 Surprize Az, after 9 rds last year including Washington and Idaho Im starting to run my own deficit, I hate to be this guy and leave my big enclosed behind but last year it cost me a fortune to pull it to Az. This thing supposably gets 27MPG hwy hope I can squeeze 20 towing!!!
  11. S

Worcs rd 3 Havasu UTV video

This videos been on the Worcs site for a few days. It shows all classes of WORCS UTV with some great video shots WORCS 2012 UTV - Round 3 Lake Havasu, AZ - YouTube
  12. S

All UTV's Thread sealant advice

Any of you mechanic guys out there have a sugjestion, i have an aluminum race radiator where we welding in the oem threaded bung for the temp switch that just seeps a little. The threads are good, the weld is good it just leaks past the threads. I tried thread tape, than liquid tape sealant...
  13. S

1 week WORCS Teryx build!!!

A HUGE thanks to Thad from Fabwerx, a few months ago I bought a used stock Teryx for the 2012 WORCS Series, after Thad busted out a whole bunch of cages on other builds for customers and Worcs racers, we started on mine a week and a half before the first round. Every part was built in house by...
  14. S

Great Glamis video shot from an RC plane

This is a year old, my friend sent to me, but its new to me - Great Video. The RC plane shots are sick Glamis in a Day.mov - YouTube
  15. S

WORCS 395 race video of rhino and rzr

UTV race racetown 395 worcs class 2 & 3 - YouTube
  16. S

in car class 3 worcs round 4

This is my first ever edited video and first ever youtube post hope its not too bad. Broke left rear inner cv during first lap, car would turn left off jumps a little and wouldnt bite on right turns, but otherwise I barely felt it. Gives a good look a the offroad section and Skaggs your...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000