Search results

1. S

Silver State Start at Pit 2?

Lol...the moral of the story is the same...the guy who runs the show didnt see it my way and he make the decisions.. Good for Greg, Champion, bad for me, second place Champion...
  2. S

Well off the subject, but here it is. Worcs series, Three way championship tie, I think it was Rd 7 at Geln Helen, this was before parade laps were given so you never saw the corse till the race. Running up front in 4th when two cars crashed bad right in front of me (because one of the cars...
  3. S

George the Rookie, I was not speaking about the race, Im speaking too you, your an idiot! I dont know Justin of Cognito other than Ive raced against him for years, and unlike you hes won lots of races, puts together quality cars and has talent. Your a bottom dweller of racing hoping for 1st...
  4. S

This guy again..George "The Rookie" Felix I agree with the other poster, Shut the F$&K Up. Yea that was a strange call, but to attack the team, cheaters etc sounds like your issue was with Casey, but yet you rant on forums, then appologize "heat of the Moment" you used the same excuse last...
  5. S

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

George your Intent was to enlighten, heres a few of your words and threats low class trailer trash team these yahoos ram the hell out of us your a chicken sh** , brag to your Flintstone buddies you have a target on your back Not a reputation I'd want to have I need to return the favor y'all...
  6. S

George you keep bragging about how fast you are, but say slow as hell Jeep speeds and Our Teryx have magic acceleration secrets to chase you down and send you flying through the air 20-30 feet at 40-50 MPH! Lmao Facts..look at our bumper..its just 90 wall tubing..maybe a metallurgist can...
  7. S

George, I dont know who you are, but dont put "Targets on my back" like your in the Mafia..Sorry if everyone in the world hit you or Moved you.. Victors a legit racer and I would be shocked if he hit you with bad intentions! Heres some pics of our bumper, taken a few minutes ago, after two...
  8. S

Lucas oil required neck restraint, Neckgen

Selling an almost new neck restraint certified for racing required at Lucas Oil and just good for safety in any racing easy to use system comes with everything call Dave at 619-672-6616 $400 I belive its a large size, my kids worn in and hes 170lbs and im 210lbs fits us both.
  9. S

Really OG offroading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg Check out some of the whoop sections.. And falling into the ruts reminds me of last years Mint 400 The rollover is good also
  10. S

2014 Searchlight Grand Prix Video

Great video, that looks like a fun event and a lot of effort by you guys!!!
  11. S

What did you race before you raced a UTV?

Mainly 5/1600 Baja Bugs, SCORE / "FRT (rip)" Still love Baja Bugs, but I swear I could go faster in my Old Race Rhino than my old Baja Bug, and my Bug was bitchen...UTVs are great race platforms. Class 9 vs UTV challenge, Class 9 s going to get murdered
  12. S

Revisiting The California Helmet Law...

Im a toss up on this, its a good idea to wear your helmet, but just above this thread is one on big government trying to screw us.. Personally I build all my play cars with extreme head clearance front back and Side to side and prefer not to wear one. But to your point, I think having an...
  13. S

David Lytle's Custom 2014 Kawasaki TERYX Video! WATCH NOW!!!

It weighs 1740 with out the spare tire...not bad considering stock its like 1560.. I just sent in my registration for V2R.. I need to do some clutch tuning, were leaving HP on the table, it upshifts to quick and hp falls off, just need to find the time!!! as far as suspension it just...
  14. S

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

State Farm, I was in the Teryx, That was a fun race...PS I raced Lou's series two years ago when every race was a night race...They are by far my favorite...
  15. S

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

The stop check penalty was almost as week as the trash penalties, my partner Victor did lap one and has more experience then 90% of the racers out there, Class 1, class 10, 2/16, 5/16, 7, 12 multiple championships and multiple Baja 500 / 1000 wins.. Hes no rookie and is a solid driver and...
  16. S

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

I have that exact GPS from PCI, and it works great!!!
  17. S

Long Travel industries XP1K4 new Cage

I like the retro! Flat roof, LTI fit and finish is top notch.
  18. S

Long Travel industries XP1K4 new Cage

Casey you just want it so you can out solar panels on it!
  19. S

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

Glad your feeling better!!! Wayne
  20. S

>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

Looks like Cain Smead of Dirt Wheels slayed the field, from what I saw he was overall running Pro 1000.. Big thanks to Big Jim of Cognito, who jumped in, and helped my guys out with a ton of effort tying to fix my car after loosing an A arm bolt, that caused a broken CV, and bent arm... My...
  21. S

New 2014 Teryx Race build

Thad at Fabwerx, fabed up some relocated upper shocks mounts to run 8.5" shocks on the Long Travel Industries kit...shocks have larger reservoirs and shafts..
  22. S

Slow day tedious loose ends..installed the UMP super filter the large style...we were limited on locations and routed back under the dash 4 clean air and easy filter changes suspension almost on just waiting for axles
  23. S

Another hurdle complete. ..The stock fenders look good on the stock car, but didnt work in my mind on the race build...Thad at Fabwerx flowed the fenders into the sides with some aluminum work...car looks great in person and is really coming together..
  24. S

Arms are back from shot peening and nickel plating this process looks great and is super strong...
  25. S

Major fab done... Thad of Fabwerx removed the entire console and dash remaking it in aluminum. Its all been designed for quick removal and he also relocated the shifter. Next week the parts start going on and the car should start coming together..couldn't be happier with Thad's skills...
  26. S

The steering has been moved down and out...It needs to be shortened still and a new dash is being made..
  27. S

Making progress Thad had to help out a racer in need, so I did what I could, otherwise the car would be further along. This thing is big, it has an unofficial nickname of "Lowfat" It really needs the long travel suspension the narrow stock stuff throws the whole car off. Its been tough...
  28. S

Sorry not much to report lately, just WAITING on parts, but I am excited to welcome PCI Race Radios on as a sponsor, the vast majority of serious racers run PCI and after having tooo many problems with radios from other companies I chose to seek out PCI, Scott was great and set me up with...
  29. S

Entry faxed for Pro 1000, now just have to build a car! PS one of my good friend and former Worcs rivals is racing the Pure Series this year as well. Should be a fun group, like camping with a race thrown in the middle.
  30. S

Polaris Want to buy xp 900 bed and sides

I have new side, front fenders and rear tail light bumber..The sides are too big to ship $$$ are you near so cal
  31. S

Looking forward to the season Lou!
  32. S

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Ive been at Thads a lot prepping the race Teryx for him to do what he does, and he's been WORKING on this car, there's tons of little details he does, car looks really good!
  33. S

SPR Racing would like to thank, Jose of Summers Brothers for their continued support..The new Teryx stock axles are huge, and with the upgrades by Kawasaki to the outer CV stub is a beefy package, with these 4130 axles that a tough combo, of course were going further with 300M race set on their...
  34. S

Just received our new Muzzy Performance 2-1-2 exhaust system, came wrapped like a new baby and fit perfect. Love Muzzy products, nothing but the best going on this car. We cut a lot of metal out of the car today, mainly seat mounts, with more coming out tomorrow. Used a PRP mock up seat...
  35. S

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Nice Staggs....Good luck with the season!
  36. S

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

Car looks great in person, cant wait to see it when its all done. Hope things went well with FOX, I'm sure its handling great.
  37. S

Where are you racing? Racers data base.

Ill be primarely in the Pure Side by Side series, some BITD and maybe some WORCS.
  38. S

New 2014 Teryx Race build Couldn't be more excited for the opportunity to run a Kawasaki Teryx for Team Green! last year while talking to Brian at Long Travel Industries at the SSSS looking at his new T2 build and about how strong my 2012 WORCS Championship Teryx was. that I could have...
  39. S

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

I had the chance to see this car at Thads the other day, he made to lower side rails, rock crawler high sides, but its so clean the car looks like a normal desert car...Looks great, super clean design!
  40. S

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

Looks great, I like the narrow rear race bumper!
  41. S

hey this is Dave with the XP trailing arms the guy has never paid for the one on ebay and I can...

hey this is Dave with the XP trailing arms the guy has never paid for the one on ebay and I can cancel it on Monday so give me a call Monday or Tuesday and if you're still interested I'll sell you both for 400
  42. S

XP 1000 vs Maverick XRS vs Wildcat X

Great Video!!! I say there all good get what you like cant go wrong!! Ive had; Rhîno RzrS Teryx RZR XP Loved all of them, my little slow Rhino was probably my favorite.
  43. S

Mammoth - Trailer Length?

I just got back from there....dont know about Big Springs, but Glass Creek is nice, you can fish, just walk over to the creek..Its very dusty, your group needs to leep frog and every car needs to stop at any intersction and wait for the next guy..dont be afraid to cross highways we do all the...
  44. S

FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

WOW!!! Is right, the detail of the cars are amazing, they look like the handle and turn Perfect...I really like the white one with the red and black stripes! And great video production
  45. S

Your best driving experiences?

Prerunning for the 1000 and 500 for 12 plus hours at a time only stopping for Pemex, Tacos and Beer!!!
  46. S

HiPer Racing Wheels

I few days ago, I read Ken Bensons post, who I used to race against and agreed with everyting he said. the next day I was changing my tires on my 14"dual beadlocks and found that 5 of my bolts with severly bent after a very hard collisoin in the last race and thought "wheels toast" after I...
  47. S

Official UTVUnderground 2013 WORCS RD4 Utah Photos & Results

Great video, Nolan was running great, even after being held up so much!!!
  48. S

Thad at Fabwerx helped me redo the Teryx its better than before seat drop lowered cage etc..but at least if I dont race Ill try to come out and support the RAW guys, Alfredo was fast there last year...
  49. S

She said its more fun to watch???. Which surprized me. She really likes the people and racers as well as going to different locations and states.my oldist son likes Worcs my youngiest likes Lucas. I think a lot of it was sometimes we were in a wagon circle camping and other times we were in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000