Search results

1. a.p.s.

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Well then... Congrats jagged! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  2. a.p.s.

Just read that the original driver of record must race the 1000 for the points title. That the sub is not eligible. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  3. a.p.s.

Unless Matt Parks was driver of record for the 1000 and raced they are not eligible as per the 2015 rules on the website. I don't know who was drier of record for the 1k. But if I'm in the Murray camp I'm looking into this! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  4. a.p.s.

Can jagged actually win the title? Didn't Matt Parks run San F. And Brandon run the rest? Or are the rules different than that of bitd where you must start every race in order to be eligible for the title? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  5. a.p.s.

Just asking cause it looks between 2 and 4 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  6. a.p.s.

Any info on wheel base of matlock car? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  7. a.p.s.

Tracking showed 1921 on the road off course! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  8. a.p.s.

1971,1932through pit 5 rm 622 around 5:30-6:00 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  9. a.p.s.

I am just keeping tabs on the BFG pit times got the link off of race-dezert Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  10. a.p.s.

It shows right at 20 minutes between 1921 and 1942 when they went through the pit. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  11. a.p.s.

According to BFG 1921,1942,1971,1932 through pit 3!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  12. a.p.s.

Snore wants to take UTV racing where BITD will not.

True but this 5 guys are not the majority and it appears that the manufactures are dictating the rules and where the sport should go. Let the racing be just like every other class. There are 70+ non factory supported racers in the bitd. Why stay and deal with the crap in the bitd when you...
  13. a.p.s.

33 in the limited 35 in the unlimited class Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  14. a.p.s.

After talking with the President of snore racing this morning. I was asked to make a post stating these few things. The next SNORE race is in october. There will be 3 UTV classes Unlimited, Limited, Sportsman. Chassis requirements will be the same as current BITD standard. Basically goes...
  15. a.p.s.

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

And just like Joey is saying the unlimited class is where they belong. Give the factory a spot to showcase both their NA and Boosted applications.
  16. a.p.s.

Went to works round in Havasu this weekend and had them drop a random tech inspection on some of the top erasers in the pro class just to make sure they're legit to my knowledge everyone that was Racing past but they mention that this what was being said about best of the desert made them do am...
  17. a.p.s.

True but having someone like Joey and then some other racers as long as it is not one, that's have conecting to the factories would help keep their interest in mind. Might be a good deal. The conflict would be when the rules are favoring the deep pockets and factory supported teams and not the...
  18. a.p.s.

Let run em.
  19. a.p.s.

That's where the problem is the trophy trucks don't have to have the trophy truck Rep class 1 class 10 class 2400 class whatever they don't have to have their own class representative to talk to Casey they give directory best in the desert there a best of the desert class if best in the desert...
  20. a.p.s.

I think NIKAL makes a good point I think safety is the biggest problem we as a class deal with. I want to see the pro class stay the way it is. Keep it as a class that what wins on Saturday sells on Mondays. Mostly. But let those guys that want a TT level utv have it. In the unlimited class...
  21. a.p.s.

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

We know he won the mint 400!
  22. a.p.s.

UTV-17 FUEL TANKS Safety fuel cells are required for all vehicles. Auxiliary fuel tanks may be added in all classes except those classes whose class rules do not allow auxiliary fuel tanks. Auxiliary fuel tanks must be safety fuel cells. Alternative fuels (propane or natural gas) must use...
  23. a.p.s.

Right but they still have alot more than us.
  24. a.p.s.

And I like Cory I don't like that he is judge jury and executioner.
  25. a.p.s.

Ok that may be fine and Worcs runs stock fuel cell. If the rules stated that a stock fuel cell was deemed safe to race sportsman then Joey you are right it would be much easier for guys starting out to go racing. But that is not what the rules state.
  26. a.p.s.

You should re read the original post. I am calling Cory sapington out and no other racers. He is the Tech inspector. Right? He has the power to enforce( or change) any rule he wants. He posted on His Facebook page: "What really pisses me off is racers that cheat to win, if you cheated you...
  27. a.p.s.

Say that one time and ask yourself, should it come to a protest for the rules to be enforced? That's a total BS statement. I have to protest a racers cage that don't pass tech so that the tech inspector will make sure that the cage is safe for that racer? Or I have to protest for a racer...
  28. a.p.s.

Whatha what are you racing?
  29. a.p.s.

I have no problem with my motors and I don't want anyone to cater to me. If that was the case why would I ask for a truly unlimited class where I can run a big bore on a 1k I'm not trying to put a v8 in a rzr chassis, just want to build what we can out of a sxs platform. I am not having much...
  30. a.p.s.

Your right but I keep hearing horsepower doesn't win races in the desert.
  31. a.p.s.

Ok so horse power does not win races, tell that to Justin loftin. The tech issue is still an issue safety tech is not happening properly when you can race a BITD race with a stock fuel cell. Or basically a stock rzr for that matter. And before you say that isn't happening. It happened at...
  32. a.p.s.

Agreed let's keep Cory as a fellow racer!!! And turn tech oer to BITD. I bet the class gets even bigger, cause there are racers that will not race here for the reason stated above.
  33. a.p.s.

I started my post based on the fact that corey is the Tech inspector and was crying about cheaters on his face book post. And if they are not cheating then they can agree to a post race tech if they are then they will oppose it. So I just got a call from another racer who is not willing to...
  34. a.p.s.

Rusty this thread was never really about cheaters but about the fact that with the current tech situation it would not matter if they were cause we have no way to check for it.
  35. a.p.s.

Brian you are right it seems like the thing that needs to happen is we need to rent the south point arena and have a full class meeting where all the racers can voice their concerns to casey and Cory and fix the problems that have been pestering the racers for a long time. Let's make things...
  36. a.p.s.

Brian bush you were for the turbo according to cory! Everyone in the pro class was.
  37. a.p.s.

See I don't know that s3 is going to run an ecu flash but what I am reading on the new rule change is that Cory is going to that's for Dam sure.
  38. a.p.s.

Why are we all worried about the can am team? They are rule followers !!
  39. a.p.s.

Ecu as delivered from factory would have a stock map and thus a reflash would not be as delivered from factory. But hey there is another reason that Cory should not be the o ly guy that makes and enforces the rules especially those directly pertaining to his race car.
  40. a.p.s.

Mark I never called you out. And have nothing but respect for you. I as an engine builder will not race against my erasers you can do whatever you want and I don't care what you do if you race if you cheat as long as we have a tech inspection that I'll find it great if you don't cheat and you go...
  41. a.p.s.

And to be clear!!! I have no problem with the turbos winning I truly think most people expected that eventually!! We race with a turbo but want to turn it up on the rzr so we went unlimited!! Would like to see the unlimited class TRUELY unlimited cause what if I want to put a 1200 cc rzr...
  42. a.p.s.

Whatha My customers are Ok with the fact that we are making progress. I however am tired of hearing from 65 racers under the top 5 keep saying the top guys are cheating. And there is no way to prove or disprove it because there is no post race tech!! I don't know if anyone in the top of the...
  43. a.p.s.

If they do ny thing other than that listed they should move to the unlimited class.
  44. a.p.s.

Right the rules state Utv-15 Production UTV class vehicles with factory turbocharged engines must remain stock as delivered from the factory. No changes or modifications are allowed, with the exception of the air cleaner, header pipe, exhaust pipe, muffler and clutch. All engine parts must...
  45. a.p.s.

That is a good point jagged. He is a good embasador for the sport. But the conflict of interest is where the problem lies with most of the racers I have talked with over the last few days.
  46. a.p.s.

Yes but they are not turbos. If there is a turbo polaris in the field it is in unlimited.
  47. a.p.s.

Ok so now we all know that it needs to be fixed let's figure out how to fix it!! I will ask first: can the issues be resolved with Cory continuing to run tech and race?
  48. a.p.s.

Thank you rusty. Everyone I am sorry if I hurt feelings or pissed people off. Here is the deal I have no issues with my engines. As the racers and other issues have recently kept me from the top spot. It all started Saturday after the race when I was asked(and I told him already) How does...
  49. a.p.s.

Shane88 I am glad that what I heard is just what it was hear say. Thank you for clearing that up. And this post (on facebook) was not to call out cheaters but the loop holes in the current tech process. And for Cory to still claim there is nothing wrong and shame on us is just not right. I...
  50. a.p.s.

I do want to go against Cory and Casey for the better of our sport but I also know that without your guys help and willingness I would have a much larger fight. Not trying to fight with you guys I am trying to get us together and move forward in this!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000