Search results

1. B

Do-Not-Open, Nudity, Adult Content XXX

Now that I have you taking a look Wanted to Thank all the Racers for posting all there race story's Have not posted here for some-time, but do lurk often It is so effing great and interesting reading all those baja and other racing storys I had to sign-in to Thank You all for posting-em To...
  2. B

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

Coming up real Quik:D V2R Aug 14-16 2014 This Race is going to fun:) Have a ton of Questions Who's all going I plan on being there Like how many SxSs will be Racing Who do You believe will win I believe BAM will be the heavily favored, Cause of win at Baja 500 How-ever...
  3. B

Silver Strike V April 4-6 2014

Well this ride has turned into an annual Ride, BBQ, and Camp-out:) I know it seems really far off, but I wanted to give you guys & gals time to put in for vacation etc... This is the one of the Best High Desert Riding in the Country Everything, sand, rocks, washes, just an all...
  4. B

Volcano Ride August 23rd-25th

Hey Every-one, Us norcalsidebysides riders would really like socalsidebysides riders to join us:) The very 1st Volcano Ride and Saturday Afternoon B.B.Q Will Take place the week-end of 23-25 in August 2013 Put this on your calenders guys and gals We have great camping spots in...
  5. B

Wild-Fires Going up in Smoke!!! "Best in the West"

Yep it has been the biggest Event up here in some time. I have never seen so many fire-fighters in one place. The wild fires are burning about 7 miles south or our place. Looks like they may have it under control by the end of the week. Wanna say Thank-You to all the Fire Fighters...
  6. B

Sand Mountain Nv October 26-30 Halloween Ride!

Halloween is on Monday so were celebrating before:) Sign-up. Enjoy the fun:) 1. DanNorCal 2. LBR & BLR 3. utvjim 4. Lila and Leo 5. Johnnysplat....and the yellow jacket !!!!!! 6. Bruce 7. PurpleThunder 8. Josh & Justin Kitchen 1 rzr and one sand car 9. Matt Greene + 4 other...
  7. B

Sand Mountain October 26-30! Halloween Ride!

We got this covered again this year for a way-good time:) Come on over and join us...:D Sand Mountain October 26-30! Halloween Ride! 1. DanNorCal 2. LBR & BLR 3. utvjim 4. Lila and Leo 5. Johnnysplat....and the yellow jacket !!!!!! 6. Bruce 7. PurpleThunder 8. Josh & Justin...
  8. B

Dune Fest 2011

For all those that are going to Dune-Fest this year...If you need a rest...stop by..and rest...overnite:D..we are only 10 miles off I-5...Heck if you do stop by to rest..you prolly will not want to go to dune-fest, cause there is a-lot more here...than just sand...plus it wont cost you...
  9. B

LMAO!!!

:rolleyes:;):D YouTube - ‪landlord bitch baby‬‏
  10. B

Shock and Spring Guru

Made this video for Steve from Makin-Trax...Wanted to show him how happy we are with The Afco's MT3s with Progressive Springs we bought from him...Its by far the best up grade we have done for our rig:) YouTube - ‪Makin Trax‬‏
  11. B

Rubicon July 8-10

JULY 8-10 Fri-Sun, its on a weekend, but its before any big events, and before the trail gets busy, should still be a fair amount of water. how dose this date work? figured its too hard for most on weekdays. I will be starting on the Tahoe side Friday mid day, and coming back to the...
  12. B

July 4th Best in the West

All-Right Every-one its time for you to come on up:) This will be our 6th Annual Prime Rib B.B.Q. That RnLila and my-self will Host. The B.B.Q will be held on July 2nd. I will be slow smoking Prime Rib:D for every-one Bring a dish and drink if you please. This Area is one of the most magnificent...
  13. B

Hey All... from Mt Shasta

Hi. Every-1 cwspfx and johnnycat8 told me about this site...thought I would check it out:) Any-way I see a-lot of the same folk's here from the other board's..As most know I live in prolly the best place to live if you like to ride...with over 4500 miles of trails and roads its way-hard to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000