Search results

1. S

All UTV's Sold my RZR and need a new ride

I sold my Rzr this past summer and haven’t replaced it with anything. The only reason I sold my custom engine swap 130 HP Rzr was because it was time to move up to 4 seater with growing family. To my disappointment there was no new 900 S 4 seater released at camp rzr. Ive seen the pics that...
  2. S

What to do with tax money?

Just like the title says what's the plan for those hard earned pennies that are coming back? Long travel? New shocks? Cage? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. S

Need Advice on used UTV

OK guys I need some advice. I've got a Rzr s that has a snowmobile swap( weber) with a turbo. It plain out hauls ass and is almost as reliable as stock. 130 HP with rear trailing arms. Fun but still trail ready but I am wondering if its time for a 4 seater. I'm thinking of trading for a 4...
  4. S

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

Where's everyone riding for the holiday weekend? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. S

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Whose going this year to the big show in Costa mesa? I can't wait to see all the decked out RZR 1000 and other cool stuff. Its always great meeting up with riding buddies. And the deals are great. If you have never been its one show you can't miss. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  6. S

Should I buy?

My cousin is selling a 6 inch lifted 2002 F350 7.3L 4 door crew with 8 foot bed. It is super clean and has 180k miles. had the following done within last year. Front end redone New 35 inch tires Trans rebuilt Airbags Would 15k be reasonable? What do u guys think? Sent from my DROID BIONIC...
  7. S

All UTV's Summer projects

Let's here them. Since most of west coast is heating up and riding is becoming more selective what are your plans before the next season comes?
  8. S

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

Since its release yesterday there has been a lot of negative posts and disappointment. I was very disappointed for I was hoping for a another 4 seater similar to teryx4 but more power and better suspension. My question is who here plans to buy a Viking? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  9. S

Kawasaki Teryx 2014

So anyone think there will be any major changes to Teryx or Teryx 4? Im hoping for bigger motor in Teryx 4.
  10. S

All UTV's Headphones vs stereo vs engine?

What do you prefer in your Utv? Listening to tunes through a badass stereo or headphones and talk to passengers? Or are you one that likes to hear only your engine making sweet noise?
  11. S

All UTV's Dream utv build

Lets here what kind of ideas you would come up with if money didnt matter. Start with which platform and then get wild! Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  12. S

Used truck under 15k

What you guys think best used 4x4 truck would be for all around. Towing, gas mileage and family wagon. Thinking of a F-350 diesel with 3-6 inch lift. Also possibly thinking excursion diesel as well. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  13. S

Kawasaki Teryx 4 suspension

Lets see what you guys went with...long travel? New shocks? Does stock suspension definitely need to be swapped out? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  14. S

Kawasaki T4 power vs 2 seater

How does power and suspension compare to the stock non sport 2 seater. My dad has a stock 2010 and im not impressed with it in power and suspension but the build quality is better than Polaris. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  15. S

Valentine's day gifts for wives/ gfs

Ok lets hear them....anyone getting a utv for their Valentine's gift? :) Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  16. S

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Barstow to Vegas 2013 Ride May 11th-12th Trying to setup a run from Barstow to Vegas. Not sure about the exact weekend yet but lets see what kind of interest there is. I have a couple people in on the Rzr Forum. What date works for you guys? The dates have been set. Sat May 11th-12th. Depart...
  17. S

Makin Trax Rear Trailing XP Arm Kit VIDEO

Here is the latest from Makin Trax's new rear trailing arm suspension to convert an S or Standard Rzr to an XP rear suspension. <iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oNx2tol9dbA" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>
  18. S

Kawasaki Teryx more power?

Hey guys wanted to know what is the best mod for a 2010 Teryx for a couple hundred bucks. I want to buy my Dad something for his ride. The Teryx tops out at 50 or so MPH. Does the MSD EFI controller make a big diff alone? or is there a better way to spend the money?
  19. S

MTS XP S trailing arm kit Test

Hey guys for everyone thinking about going Long Travel and not wanting to break the bank, there is a new kit coming out shortly from Makin Trax. It takes an S suspension and coverts it to an XP trailing arm suspension. Finally to the part you guys are waiting for . Well first off I want to...
  20. S

Yamaha Streetbike Conversions

Hey guys I see that there are a couple R1 and other bike swaps for the Rhinos. I think they are Bad@ss. Have you guys clocked speed runs of how fast they really are. Any of them setup with paddle shifters for quicker shifting? I think they would be fun as hell to run in the open desert.
  21. S

Whose the Tallest?

Curious to see how tall the majority of Utv Owners are and whose the tallest on to fit....I'm 5'9 and I own a Rzr.
  22. S

New Rzr Rider From So Cal

Hey guys just wanted to say whats up. I am new over here but I have spent a lot of time at some of the other UTV forums. I have a Weber 130 HP RZR with a new Makin Trax XPS suspension similar to the XP but only at 60" wide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000