Search results

1. F

2009 Teryx Revived

Lots of work but it is very cool. I like the headlights too.
  2. F

No more Space

Yup, I agree. Earth first guys, Fix the earth first. We'll log the rest of the planets later.
  3. F

My 2014 Camp RZR Glamis Rant...

Joey I watch the videos every year, see the pics, and read your words, and to be honest with you it helps me keep going. My '14 XP1K has less than 200 miles on it. Hasn't been a good year with my back and now they are talking about cutting on my knee. But I still watch, read, and hope. We are...
  4. F

I shouldn't even be alive

Someone was watching out for you. I was in a business where responding to wrecks of all kinds and fatal industrial injuries was part of my job, and I have never saw a C-2 injury like yours that didn't result in major paralysis at best, and it was usually a fatal injury. I was in that business...
  5. F

How To Install Radius Rods On A RZR

Nice work on the video. Upgrading those radius rods is on my list of things to do.
  6. F

All UTV's BIG Shoutout To JIM @ Cognito!!!!

I Agree. A few years back when I bought the LT kit for my Teryx he was incredibly patient with me, and the kit delivered exactly what he said it would. I have started to save some $ and hope to buy some Cognito-Fox shocks for my new XP1K somewhere down the road
  7. F

HERE YOU GO! Get $50 for participating in online UTV research FROM HOME!

Denied. Probably don't fit the age demo.
  8. F

Official UTVUnderground 2015 Dunfest Story & Photo Recap

X2 what tightline said. Great pics and story. Maybe next year I can finally make it to this shindig.
  9. F

NORCAL. Looking for a place to take the toyhauler and RZR

I've never been in the actual campground, but I am told there is a place up there just east of the highway 20 junction...I believe off of the Cisco Grove Off ramp, then onto the north side of the highway...that has camping and is OHV friendly. You can get into the trails up into the Fordyce area...
  10. F

Sunday Night, 7/27/14 BE HERE @ UTVUnderground! 2015 Polaris Vehicles ANNOUNCED!

Starting price of the "desert edition" XP1K is $27,999. Wowza.
  11. F

Do custom seats make that big of a difference?

I am 6-4 and about 275. I replaced my XP-1k stock seats with PRP GT SE seats. I have a very bad back, and these seats are absolutely worth the $ for me.
  12. F

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

1) Spending a ton of money on a new UTV with what appears to be dialed in suspension, was marketed as dialed in suspension and finding I need to spend a bucket load of money to dial in the suspension. 2)Camp Racers: I am 55 years old and probably have been off-roading longer than you have been...
  13. F

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

It is a different world we live in. A "Me Too" world. There was a time when I'd walk up to a guy at a hot rod gathering and ask the owner of a car about the "build" and he would know everything about it...because he had either done it himself or with a couple of pals. Now, you see a lot of cars...
  14. F

Why did you pick that truck?

I bought this truck new in 1998, it was one of the last old body style F-350's in the state. I bought it planning to keep it forever. So far, so good. The truck was SRW when I bought it, but my needs changed and I converted it to a dually. I've spent a lot of money dialing it in to better...
  15. F

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

My XP1K on it's first trip to the desert. On my first UTV I bought a set of ITP SS212's with matching ITP TerraCross XD's. I actually broke a rim hitting a rock "just right" while aired down too far in the sand and finding the only rock on the dang trail. One phone call to ITP and a pic of the...
  16. F

Polaris UTVUnderground Feature Vehicle: 2014 Jagged X Polaris RZR Rock Racer XP1K

Nice car, very well thought out. I like the fact that it is different, no cookie cutter bolt on stuff. I really like the take on the doors. I don't think I could fit in there, but it is very cool.
  17. F

I got the call up to the big leagues! I'm finally racing the Baja 500

Congrats Joey, looking forward to reading the story!
  18. F

UTV Highlight Video from The Mint 400! ONE FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Awesome stuff, thanks for bringing it to us!
  19. F

Polaris adjustable suspension on polaris rzr 1000

I am not happy with the stock, as delivered suspension, I personally don't think improved "comfort" is going to be something you can find simply by doing clicker adjustments and perhaps a preload adjustment. I have about 170 miles on my XP1K2, mostly mild sand cruising and some fireroading. I...
  20. F

Uggghhh... I cant decide.....

Congrats, we will all be interested in the build!
  21. F

What's next?

Competition between the manufacturers can only be good for us. I would like to believe that inside the R&D shops of all the players are ideas that would knock our socks off. I think it is a dang shame that Yamaha hasn't rebounded with something befitting it's heritage in the market, but perhaps...
  22. F

COGNITO RZR 4 XP1000 new BITD build

X2 completely agree.
  23. F

Nic Granland Suspension Testing his Polaris RZR XP1K

Thanks Sand Shark I have done a ton of reading on it, and just the riding I've done around the property has revealed one thing I don't like, the sway, or "tippy" feeling". I would love to hear a discussion on what guys have done that optimize the suspension. I have a very bad back so my goals...
  24. F

Pretty excited, our Black Pearl XP1K is...

Well we got it. Like the color so much that I spent a day or two with the heat gun...:D I left the "XP" stickers behind the doors. I am going to get metal doors at some point and by then I hope to have cracked the code for the color so I can paint the doors the same color. Then I will wait...
  25. F

Shout out to fourtreks

Thanks for the link, that one is getting saved.
  26. F

Nic Granland Suspension Testing his Polaris RZR XP1K

Interesting stuff. I am most definitely going to have to do something with mine, I just don't have a fortune to spend on it. Probably do a low-buck revalve and tune up and change the springs. I am just going to have to come to terms that selling my little CT-70 is the only way to make this happen.
  27. F

My take on The UAE and Camp RZR UAE...

I just read the whole package, Joey. Amazing, simply amazing. Thanks for bringing us a better understanding of their culture, and letting us see how much we have in common...and how much we can learn. I'd love to go someday.
  28. F

Thanks guys. I can't wait.
  29. F

shipping on Friday. I didn't think I'd buy another ride, figured the 08 Teryx was it. We did have a lot fo fun with it, and it was a much improved machine wit the LT on it, but it was way down on power and I didn't want to drop a fortune on it to turn it into something it wasn't. And then we saw...
  30. F

SxS Sobe bomb :)

Boy that sucks.
  31. F

The Build Off - UTVUnderground Vs. UTV Guide

Yeah, I was gonna say somethin' about that too. :D
  32. F

Hello From BoomerTeam UAE

That is a great video. Look at all that virgin sand. The stuff dreams are made of. Welcome to UTV Underground.
  33. F

The Build Off - UTVUnderground Vs. UTV Guide

Wow. They are both very nice. Jon and I have known each other for a long, long time. Long enough that neither of us had much gray hair when we met, LOL. So my instinct is to go with jon's ride because of loyalty. But Joey's paint scheme is more my style. And Joey was there for me once when I...
  34. F

Long Travel industries XP1K4 new Cage

Went to their site and looked at the Radius cage for the 20 seater. Very nice. Another one on the short list.
  35. F

COGNITO RZR 4 XP1000 new BITD build

Tagged. Outstanding work.
  36. F

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

Take care and do what the Doc says, Wayne. Been down this path myself. Ya gotta take it like a wake-up call. Prayers your way, and for the family of the lost racer as well.
  37. F

Silver State 4wd&UTV Jamboree in Northern Nevada

Jeff best of luck on this, it is close to home so while racing isn't an option for me I plan to be there for the fun. JoeyD I am finally gonna get to shake your hand and think you for some help you gave me a couple years ago. I never forget...
  38. F

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

Thanks guys... Yes the history out there that you can still see, still experience is unreal. Hoping to make a trip during spring break. I will take pics if we go where I am hoping to go...
  39. F

Eclipse rv reviews

Last August we bought a 2014 Attitude 32 AKLG, no slide. It tows like a dream. Has been perfect so far, like any RV spend a ton of time on the pre-delivery inspection. We bought from Toy Hauler Liquidators aka Fun Cars in Rocklin. their big store is in Fresno.I shopped all over California, no...
  40. F

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

I have not been around for a long while but we are back, for real. I came right to this thread for some reason. Health issues in check, and we bought us a new house fer camping. I love it, tows like a dream and much easier in every way to deal with than the cabover. Our little group has got...
  41. F

Question on seat fitment

I am pondering the possibility of selling the Teryx and buying a XP1k. If it works out I'd like very much to take my Twisted Stitch Seats with me, and sell the Teryx with stock fronts in it. (It is going to hurt enough losing the $ on the LT and such) I had the T.s.'s custom made for me and my...
  42. F

All UTV's XP 900 2 seat build

That dash would be sweet. I know I am old, but I see the panels on that covered with machine-turned aluminum inserts, and then the gauges installed old-school on that. It would bring a wow factor to the all that black. Just an idea.
  43. F

Whats your favorite classic car/truck front end

1934 Ford, attached to a 3-window Coupe' The '33 is nice, it has a sloped center, the '34 grill comes to a ridged center. That front end, with the stock fenders and the larger commercial headlights, skinny radials is as sensuous as it gets. When you can see a drilled, chromed and dropped I-beam...
  44. F

Working on my new/old tow Rig ;-)

Looking good...I like the HEI, ran the one-wire version for years on my first V-8 rail had to go another direction when I installed the tunnel ram. The 460 we are in the planning stages for is going in a jet boat, and will have a T/R again, so I have to decide on a dizzy. I would love a...
  45. F

Family in Tucson

No tips but want to add my support for YOU and your Hubby. The family puts in as much as the soldier does in these deals. My nephew is leaving again in about a month for his 8th tour, 6 to Iraq and this will be his second to Afghanistan, and we hope his last. You get that machine ready and have...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000