Search results

1. staggs

Stock youth 250 side x side rule change

This goes into affect immediately so spread the word.
  2. staggs

Staggs Blue Water Race Report

We had a good time at blue water , can't wait for pahrump http://us10.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8036f0412fec934d0e4fdbe10&id=69d82bbce7
  3. staggs

Why is no one racing MORE series ?

im curious as to why no one is racing the MORE series in utvs as it has a huge payout and low entry fees and costs , I am thinking about racing the rest of the series.
  4. staggs

Staggs Racing YXZ1000R - Mint400 Race Report

http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8036f0412fec934d0e4fdbe10&id=59ab97d5b7
  5. staggs

2016 BITD YXZ1000R Suspended Fabrication Build #1982

Here's a little rendering of my car for next year. It's already under the knife and I will post updates as we move along
  6. staggs

did some testing today in barstow

Barstow is my back yard and a great place to dial in a car
  7. staggs

BITD Class Vote on turbos

I think it's time Cory S. Should allow the class competitors to vote on the turbo issue as it seems he is making decisions and there is loop holes. I feel he should allow all the racers to vote 1. Factory turbos allowed in pro class or should they be moved to the unlimited class ? After all It...
  8. staggs

Lucas Oil Offroad Regionals Socal Round 2 Rollcall

Well it will be here soon :D Lets see if we can get over 20 cars at this round :D
  9. staggs

Staggs Racing SS300 1982

Staggs Racing 1982 Silverstate 300 BITD Race Well two weeks before the race we had decided to change the springs on the rhino to a stiffer rate,so we headed out to barstow,ca to do some testing. About three miles into the test ride we hit a big whooped out wash and it bucked the rhino sideways...
  10. staggs

rhino make over for BITD etc

So have begun the tear down on the rhino to get it ready for BITD and a few other desert races next year. I will post pics as progress is made over the next few weeks :D
  11. staggs

Victorville Fairgrounds UTV race 6/25/2011

here is a video I shot last night. Every sat night the victorville fairgrounds are haveing utv race the more the better it will get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000