Search results

1. C

All UTV's LADIES Offroad Challenge Registration ends Friday

We are in the Final 2 Days of the Votes of Confidence phase for the Ladies Offroad Challenge! I know they would appreciate the support from the whole offroad community...Yes there are a couple of UTV Girls in there!! :) <Technically you can vote 4 times for a girl. FB=L+C and IG=L+C>...
  2. C

Thursday - LIVE with Jason Berger with the Achieve Tahoe Rubicon Trail Event https://www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/596060690599472/ Friday - more Inside Scoop wrapping up the week - Deadline is tonight! https://www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/596488210556720/...
  3. C

We've been having fun with LIVE Videos this week :) More info on each of the events and the challenge.... Monday - the Inside Scoop: https://www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/594583537413854/ Tuesday - LIVE with Rich Klein from Fury Rode...
  4. C

Hi GUYS & Ladies :) Do you have an awesome Lady that should be registering for our 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge?? Can you make sure that she gets this information, I would REALLY appreciate it. What: 2nd Annual Ladies Offroad Challenge Enter Now: 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge – Ladies...
  5. C

Anyone racing Werock UTV race in Moab?

Wow!! Some interesting lap times! :D How To Read Results: Drivers are listed in Starting Order. Column 1 is their Car Number. Column 2 is their Start Time. Top of Lap #1 is their lap time from the START (Total Time on Track from Start of Race), the bottom of Lap #1 is the Adjusted Time of...
  6. C

Great day at the AreaBFE Dirt Riot UTV ONLY race today! Congratulations to: PRO Class: 1. Cody Nygren 2. Brian Bush 3. Jeric Sona Sportsman 1. Justin Meader 2. Ryan Marler 3. Travis Wilcox Full results with split times will be posted Monday! :D
  7. C

ADRA Thunder on the Beach Shootout! Rocky Point Mexico Apr 26th/27th

Posted the Wrap up Press Release today! If your not familiar with this AZ based series, I think a couple of the fun parts are.... - Poker Run Pre-Run on Friday afternoon's! Anyone (including locals) can participate in playing a hand for $10, or you can pre-run without playing. There were...
  8. C

Yep and the winner of the two took $2500 home from Pit Bull Tires!! Lucky guy! :) This year there were only 5 at the race in coordination with Easter Jeep Safari. But it was by far the most entertaining race :D (Don't tell any of the 4x4 guys I said that LOL) In general there have been...
  9. C

um was there a race last year.... If there was, it wasn't a Dirt Riot race.... You going to race Mike? it's F-U-N! Here is all the info: UTV ONLY's at this DIRT RIOT Race... In Coordination with Rally on the Rocks happening in town all week. The promotors of that event asked Big Rich...
  10. C

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Dirt Riot - Brazos Valley Photos & Story

Awesome! Great coverage of a very fun series...which criss crosses the US, btw, 14 events in total! I have attached the final results for this race :D Here is a video that one of the guys put together... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hm1gsClQ0hQ Feel...
  11. C

Month of Snow!!

LUNG CANCER STATISTICS When you read about statistics, it is always important to remember that they are compiled from populations, or groups, of people. They do not represent individual experiences. Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers. In 2007, lung cancer will account for...
  12. C

Month of Snow!!

What is Mesothelioma? Malignant mesothelioma (me-zoe-thee-lee-O-muh) is a rare cancer that occurs in the thin layer of tissue that covers the majority of your internal organs (mesothelium). Mesothelioma is an aggressive and deadly form of cancer. Mesothelioma treatments are available, but...
  13. C

Month of Snow!!

What is Lung Cancer? Lung cancer is a type of cancer that begins in the lungs. Your lungs are two spongy organs in your chest that take in oxygen when you inhale and release carbon dioxide when you exhale. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States, among both...
  14. C

Month of Snow!!

What is Emphysema? Emphysema occurs when the air sacs in your lungs are gradually destroyed, making you progressively more short of breath. Emphysema is one of several diseases known collectively as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Smoking is the leading cause of emphysema. As...
  15. C

Month of Snow!!

Pearl Ribbons are Most commonly associated with the fight against Emphysema, Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma. Instead of focusing on Pearl Vehicles, lets keep with the season and some great Vehicles in SNOW Pictures. While enjoying these Pictures, we will learn more about each of these three...
  16. C

Support Our Troops This Holiday Season ~ Month of Camo Vehicles

Another month has come to an end. The Month of Military Family Awareness took a couple different turns after some researching. What did I learn? I learned that for most people the words “I support the Military†is easily said, but there are very few actually “doing something.†I...
  17. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Good news starting Jan 1st for the Military, a 1.7% pay increase for 2013. 2013 US Military Basic Pay Charts December 27, 2012, President Obama signed Executive Order 13635...
  18. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Another Opportunity to support our Troops: Operation Homefront MISSION: Operation Homefront (OH) provides emergency financial and other assistance to the families of our service...
  19. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! This is a completely different look at Supporting our Troops. Spirit of America: Make the troops safer and more successful at their jobs in other countries. Helps them get home...
  20. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! The PURPLE HEART is awarded to members of the armed forces of the U.S. who are wounded by an instrument of war in the hands of the enemy and posthumously to the next of kin in the name of...
  21. C

This is an intriguing need for our wounded soldiers: Adaptive Clothing made by Sew Much Comfort (SMC) established in 2004. http://www.sewmuchcomfort.org/ Our Mission To provide custom-made adaptive clothing, free of charge, to all wounded service members from current conflicts and from...
  22. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Another option for sending and supporting our troops. Started in Aug of 2003 and still in motion now, this program gives you the direct opportunity to ship to AnySoldier, AnyMarine...
  23. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! More at Race Team Store Christmas Day, I raise my glass and say a prayer for all of our Soldiers away from their families this year. I found this Christmas Poem, both written and in...
  24. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Happy Christmas Eve! I have found another site that has a lot of great opportunities for Supporting Soldiers - Wounded Soldiers participate in sports and work on cars! Operation...
  25. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! I just found an Awesome Website! Soldiers' Angels ~ May No Soldier Go Unloved This is their History and over the next couple days we will look at some of their projects and ways...
  26. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! We know that Animals have healing power. Their unconditional love that greets you at the door. The Soldier's Best Friend program is an excellent opportunity available to Military with...
  27. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! With only 3 days of Christmas Shopping left, here is an option for some Unique and Quality Military Themed Gifts for those in Your Family or a Friend that needs to be uplifted for their...
  28. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! If you are travelling "home" this weekend or to your families home, and are in the airport, watch for the Military folks and don't be shy to say Thank You. TSA has an entire page on...
  29. C

PPPPSSSSTTTTTT This one looks familiar :D Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Have you watched the Lifetime Original Series 'Army Wives'? http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/army-wives "Army Wives,†Lifetime's...
  30. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! You may have heard of Toys for Tots, and have probably given to a toy drive, but do you know what their goal and objectives are? U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program...
  31. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Today I break the mold. I use a groups picture without a vehicle. But it is right...Read On...Tell Someone that Needs Help about this Group. Military Wives Go Artistically...
  32. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! On this Sunday.... A Military Family's Prayer Bless us as we wait, as we move, as we endure, our service and spirit supports our loved one far away. War has called them to...
  33. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Today is Wreaths Across America Day: Saturday, December 15, 2012 Find a Wreaths Across America Location Near You: Locations | Wreaths Across America Join in on their celebration...
  34. C

Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Charlene Comments: Some People ask why I do these monthly campaigns and dedicate time out of every day to create a post.... Good Question. Initially, it was because I don't have much...
  35. C

5th annual AZ East Valley X-mas light tour in our Sxs's

Who is planning on Showing off your Lights? Friday vs Saturday ?? Anybody...Anybody....:D
  36. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Why Help our Military Families? ( As Per Operation Homefront ) The statistics are staggering. Hundreds of thousands of military families feel the effects of war...
  37. C

Behind the scenes at the Grand Canyon RZR Tour Shoot w/ Mad Media & UTVUG

Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the Mad Media creation!!! :D
  38. C

SR1s in Glamis - video!

NICE!!! :D
  39. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! 2012 USPS Holiday Shipping Cut Off Dates for Military Members >>>> MONDAY DECEMBER 17TH <<< >>> LAST DAY TO EXPRESS MAIL <<<< Reach Out and Send Something to a Friend...
  40. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! Have you ever heard of the USO Wishbook? How about what the USO does? ... Here we go! The USO provides a tangible way for all of us to say thank you, as it has for 70 years...
  41. C

All i want for christmas is?

You think Santa reads UTVUnderground??? That would be so badass in so many ways :D Yea, I'm not much into the dually, I've always seen that as more tires to change and more surface area to crash lmao. I was thinking Red Longbed, 4 door, not mega cab, but the post 2006 when you can actually...
  42. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! We have all heard about or participated in events at the American Legion, but what is it?..... The American Legion was chartered and incorporated by Congress in 1919 as a...
  43. C

5th annual AZ East Valley X-mas light tour in our Sxs's

Cool! Adding to my list of options for this weekend!!! :cool:
  44. C

All i want for christmas is?

A New Truck... Preferably a Dodge :D
  45. C

There we go ^^^ THATS AWESOME!!! I will add to my group to share!! Thanks!! CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! TAPS: "Fading light dims the sight, And a star gems the sky, gleaming bright. From afar...
  46. C

Thanks Joey... Do you know of other UTV's or cool camo vehicles around...?? I do still have one more from Jon :) CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! How Many Women are in the Military? Well, lets...
  47. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! More at Race Team Store Operation Gratitude seeks to lift morale and put smiles on faces by sending care packages addressed to individual Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines...
  48. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! More at Race Team Store A Christmas From Afar Poem by Cynthia Gibbs Two little pairs of bright eyes are anxious to see What goodies are waiting for them under the tree. Festive...
  49. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! More at Race Team Store From a Newspaper Article in Army Times Many Military Families Struggle with Finances “The stress factors with the families is just unbelievable,†said...
  50. C

CAMO!! Lets Support the Military Families this Holiday Season! Share with your friends...Lets Make an Impact! More at Race Team Store Thank Military Families - One option for adopting a family this season::: As our military men and women selflessly serve around the world this holiday...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000