Search results

1. D

''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

If my dad and I don't camp I'll definitely try and make this ride.... I've been going to Miller Canyon for forever but haven't gotten a chance to do the expert trail across the ridge :D
  2. D

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

I would love to but its my Daily Driver lol. And plus I don't think that it would make it up unscathed with all the rain we've had.
  3. D

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Hey Rich, if my dad and I don't camp out I will probably take the Bronco up for the day on Saturday. If so, I can lead people that are too wide around on the highway to Pinnacles and those too ascared by what lies after Deep Creek back to Miller Canyon. Its been a while since the last trip up...
  4. D

Inertia Welding

So if I understand this correctly, essentially, this type of welding creates a stronger bond between the two things being welded because it makes one seamless weld. Kinda like the two pieces never were two separate pieces, right? Traditional welding would be weaker than inertial welding because...
  5. D

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

I found your wheel chalk right before we left. We grabbed it and put it in our storage compartment. We'll take good care of it until next ride :D
  6. D

Ag's jeepster build

What engine do you have in it?
  7. D

Pick up a Father Day Project ;-)

My 351w Envies your 460....Now Ronnie and I aren't the only ones in the group with old Fords :D
  8. D

Sure thing Brev! We missed you on the Memorial Day ride, hopefully you can make it for the next...

Sure thing Brev! We missed you on the Memorial Day ride, hopefully you can make it for the next one!!!
  9. D

6th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

The Bronco may or may not be there lol...Hopefully I'll have enough for gas to take it by then:(.... If not, for sure on the next trip :D
  10. D

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

I was actually wondering how to get it to say La Familia under my name when I make a post
  11. D

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

Hey guys, this is Chris (DKiewicz's son).... I was wondering how I join the group on the site, it won't let me add social group for some reason...Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000