Search results

1. M

Lowering front bench

I was wondering if anyone has tried to lower the front bench seat in a Polaris Ranger? I have a 2010 and despite being perfect in every way, the wifey has some problems reaching the pedals comfortably. Any suggestions? I would consider going to twin buckets if that is an option.
  2. M

Getting more power???

I want more power out of my 2010 Ranger XP...what can I do? Its completely stock other then FU2 Chassis cage and bench seat. Also, there is a little "wrench" on the dash when started...goes away after a little. Assuming it needs maintenace but what kind?
  3. M

POlaris RZR XP 4 is here

2012 Polaris RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Side By Side : Build
  4. M

Glamis 26-31st

Anyone else going to be out there around that time frame? It will be the first time in 4 yrs Im going to Glamis and I think Im the only SXS in my group Ill be camping with. Plan is to camp around Wash 7. Would like to get a get group of SXS's for a few group rides.
  5. M

Annual Chapparrel Parking lot sale

First weekend of October, whos going to go? I havent been in like 3 yrs and I guess they changed the location to a small baseball field near the Branding Iron.
  6. M

A-arm baja bug build

Its been a on going process and figured I'd start one on the a-arm conversion. B-pillar forward is going to get cut out and eventually gonna cut out the rear and place the trans 3" further back with a 10 degree tilt so i can run wider and longer trailing arms. My baja stripped down for...
  7. M

Polaris Ranger 800XP issue

My 2010 is acting like it has the parking brake engaged on when in drive or any gear, which causes it to stutter. It's still under warrenty but figured I'd ask if anyone has heard of this issue? Maybe fell out of adjustment?
  8. M

Stoddard Wells trip

For mama's birthday. We go quite frequently but this time decided to go to areas we haven't gone to before. Ended up finding some interesting stuff! We damn near had the entire place to ourselves other then another camp about 2 miles away. :ck: Hawker "grass hopper" Memorial, 1999
  9. M

My WW became a chew toy

for my daughter's puppy Mastiff. He completely tore off the wiring harness for the brakes, holding tank sensors and some other electrical. Had to call in a semi rig to move it from my house to the dealer for repairs. Insurance did cover everything though. Has been fixed and brakes work better...
  10. M

Stoddard Wells trip June 9th

For mama's birthday. We go quite frequently but this time decided to go to areas we haven't gone to before. Ended up finding some interesting stuff! We damn near had the entire place to ourselves other then another camp about 2 miles away. :ck: Hawker "grass hopper" Memorial, 1999
  11. M

Stoddard Wells ride

Im coming home from overseas, spent 4 1/2 months, next week and am planning a weekend ride to slash X ranch for the day. Right now its just a bunch of friends but if you are cool, more then welcomed to come along. We usually stage at a friend's house in east Apple Valley but if a big group is...
  12. M

LED Stixx 44" LED bar

I bought a 44" LED light bar to compliment my HID headlights and its bright! I had FU2Chassis weld on tabs on my cage when it was being built and I fabbed the light bar holder. I used 5/8", mild steel .060 tubing and bent it so it has about 1/2" further then the light so branched would hit that...
  13. M

How the City of Victorville treats it's enlisted

A Navy enlist saw a American flag that was very weathered at a local park.... http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/honor-260...-residents.html"]http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/honor-26066-pitch-residents.html"]http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/honor-260...-residents.html[/url] and the low life...
  14. M

My 300 rebuild story

Bought this car last May for the wifey to tot around our daughter in since our SUV was underpowered and falling apart. We only had it 3 months when she was T-boned at a light by some bitch texting...she ran a red light. So it ended up turning into a 6 month, 3 horsemen shy of an apocolyptic...
  15. M

For the Ford lovers out there

YouTube - Awesome Truck Commercial Ferd F-Teenthousand
  16. M

Want more power!

I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger that its powerplant is bone stock and i want more hamsters out of it. Any suggestions? I would like bolt ons first like intake, exhaust, programmer and maybe a cam. Any idea where I can find these items and how much they cost?
  17. M

My rig and hauler

I have a 2003 DMAX, 7" lift, 17 Robbie's, CAI, programmer, 5" unobstructed exhaust to the tip, and air bags towing a 40 ft 08 WW SLC with flipped axles.
  18. M

SoCal lurker now joined

Been visiting this site for awhile and finally joined. We are out of the High Dezert of So Cal. My ride is a 2010 Polaris Ranger XP SE with the following - FU2Chassis Radius cage - 44" LED light bar - Home made plexi windscreen - PRP rear bench and 4 point PRP harnesses all around - HID...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000