Search results

1. M

Anyone into guns??

All this bitching about the new gun laws but how many of you are members of NRA, Firearms Policy Coalition or any other organization that fights to protect of 2A rights? I commit $20 every month to the FPC.
  2. M

Other Quicksandmotorsports k1 build

Same Quicksand as in the sandrail company? This K1 looks sick! Aluminum body is just wicked, but wouldn't it had been easier out of fiberglass?
  3. M

JUST ARRIVED!!! 2014 RZR XP 4 1000 "White Sand Storm"

Looks amazing, what does something in this caliber go for?
  4. M

Polaris W/E needle conversion on xp

Excuse my ignorance but whats the address I can send my to? If it's night and day difference, Im interested. I've tried tuning mine and its just not consistent.
  5. M

A-arm baja bug build

Wow, I havent updated this in a while, really whats left is finish the rear portion of the cage and rear shocks mounts. Then add powdercoat for looks. Even had the wife helping.... Mocking engine and engine cage. I'm very happy with the way its turning out, wish it were faster...
  6. M

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

Now my gears are turning! Will have to contact someone about this for details...(price and time)
  7. M

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

Can these frames be built to be like a 'pre-runner" with a 3rd, center seat?
  8. M

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Amazing build, read the entire thread.
  9. M

Lowering front bench

I was wondering if anyone has tried to lower the front bench seat in a Polaris Ranger? I have a 2010 and despite being perfect in every way, the wifey has some problems reaching the pedals comfortably. Any suggestions? I would consider going to twin buckets if that is an option.
  10. M

New law requiring helmets in california

I dont understand why we are "settling". Its my choice if I want to wear a helmet or if my driving warrents the use for one. I DONT WANT TO WEAR ONE AND I DONT WANT TO BE TOLD BY SOMEONE ELSE THAT I HAVE TO BECAUSE SOME JACKASS POLITICIAN SAYS SO! This entire bill can eff itself.
  11. M

The LEGEND Hauler by Warrior Lifestyles

Another very happy Weekend Warrior owner here. My 2008 40ft SLC has been perfect.
  12. M

Getting more power???

Dont want to turbo it. Looking more for like bolt-ons, if anyone makes any.
  13. M

Getting more power???

I want more power out of my 2010 Ranger XP...what can I do? Its completely stock other then FU2 Chassis cage and bench seat. Also, there is a little "wrench" on the dash when started...goes away after a little. Assuming it needs maintenace but what kind?
  14. M

Glamis 26-31st

So we doing this mang?!?!?
  15. M

POlaris RZR XP 4 is here

2012 Polaris RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Side By Side : Build
  16. M

Cleaning your diesel engine...

I spray it down with engine degreaser, let it sit and eat up the junk...then pressure wash it down. I dont start it right away in fear that something my short out. I have an 04 GMC DMAX.
  17. M

Glamis 26-31st

What Im yelling! That would be awesome!
  18. M

Glamis 26-31st

Anyone else going to be out there around that time frame? It will be the first time in 4 yrs Im going to Glamis and I think Im the only SXS in my group Ill be camping with. Plan is to camp around Wash 7. Would like to get a get group of SXS's for a few group rides.
  19. M

A-arm baja bug build

Pro-am uprights with 2" bolt-on snouts. More of the floor done and going to start on the mid-rails, A and B pillars today. Built bulkheads for the front joints for added strength.
  20. M

A-arm baja bug build

I said fuck it, I'll do it myself. Bought 5 sticks of chromoly to start the lower rails. Got some work started over the weekend. Started by removing the wiring harness and cutting out some excess body parts. before after...note the 2X4 so I could get Jim Duggan on someone's ass Then i...
  21. M

A-arm baja bug build

Oh, gotcha! No...just a-arming the front.
  22. M

A-arm baja bug build

Converting it to what? It already has 3X5's, 12"C/Os/14"tripples pulling 16".
  23. M

A-arm baja bug build

Its currently dead in the water....here is the link about whats happening. Build Nightmare Stories
  24. M

A-arm baja bug build

Finished the headers and the p/s pump mounts (thx to No.7 Suspension in Apple Valley, CA), just have to finish the crossover pipes and received the 2.0 hollows in the mail also.
  25. M

A-arm baja bug build

Yeah...deadline is October 16th no later. Did you see it? I havent seen it yet.
  26. M

Annual Chapparrel Parking lot sale

First weekend of October, whos going to go? I havent been in like 3 yrs and I guess they changed the location to a small baseball field near the Branding Iron.
  27. M

NEW TOR HAULER logos

A white trailer with a big red X? THats cool I guess, flip side is no one will follow you there so your's will be original!
  28. M

BUCKSHOT BULLET body **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

WOW...this thing is gonna be sick! Will it be ready for SSSS?
  29. M

A-arm baja bug build

Thanks guys. Planning to go full boot on this build late this month or early next month and copmplete it by November. Engine I just bought for it. All of the green will be re-powdered Ferrari Red and matte Black.
  30. M

A-arm baja bug build

and the engine is a Caddy shortstar.
  31. M

A-arm baja bug build

Its been a on going process and figured I'd start one on the a-arm conversion. B-pillar forward is going to get cut out and eventually gonna cut out the rear and place the trans 3" further back with a 10 degree tilt so i can run wider and longer trailing arms. My baja stripped down for...
  32. M

Polaris Ranger 800XP issue

Definately not a belt problem...set the parking brake on your Polaris's and hit the gas....it sputters and no RPM increase. I can push it around easily, so it has to be related to the parking brake. Im just going to have a close look when i get home and if I can't figure it out, dealer it shall...
  33. M

Sand Mountain Nv October 26-30 Halloween Ride!

I love Sand Mt. Had the pleasure and vacation time...to go up there. I hope one day to go back.
  34. M

NEW TOYHAULER

Looks very clean. Congrats!
  35. M

J&M's New Build

This thing is insane! Going to compete in KOH or similiar or is it just a play car?
  36. M

Polaris Ranger 800XP issue

My 2010 is acting like it has the parking brake engaged on when in drive or any gear, which causes it to stutter. It's still under warrenty but figured I'd ask if anyone has heard of this issue? Maybe fell out of adjustment?
  37. M

Prayers Needed - Greg @ Unleashed UTV's Son......

Having a 3 yr old, I can't begin to imagine what this family is going through. Prayer and good thoughts sent.
  38. M

Duramax Diesel Performance

I have a '04 and have a Predator programmer, AFE/Volant intake, Banks intercooler, and self-made 5" straight through exhaust (No PDF, cat or muffler). I dynoed at 450hp/790 ft/lbs in full race mode. I want to get a larger turbo but I hurt my tranny and need that rebuilt first. When towing my...
  39. M

truck rack build.

I like this alot! How do you have it anchored in to the bed? I've thought about doing this instead of buying a larger flat bed but dont know how a Polaris Ranger 800XP will feel back there.
  40. M

Stoddard Wells trip

Yep, i live in AV. Do you? SHEEP!!!!!
  41. M

Stoddard Wells trip

There were loads of animal tracks leading to the water. I was out riding one night in faaar East Apple Valley (going to Slash X) and ran into a herd of sheep!!!! Out of nowhere and there was atleast a few hundred.
  42. M

Stoddard Wells trip

I dont have GPS coordinates because i didnt have one with me. I just stumbled onto it. I remember how to get there and will get some next time.
  43. M

2011 BITD TSCO Vegas to Reno Pictures & Videos

Thanks for the pics. I'm trying to listen to it online but my connection sucks! Wish i was there.
  44. M

Eclipse trailers, You Suck!

While it sucks that happened, but iti s an 05 meaning you have to do routine maintenance to keep toy haulers going whether its an Eclipse or any other manufacturer. Most, if not all trailers, have to get resealed atleast once every 1-1 1/2 yrs. My trailer is an 08 and Ive had to reseal it 2 time...
  45. M

Stoddard Wells trip

It was pretty warm...high 90s or so. I've been lucky, no flats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000