Search results

1. T

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Hey guys add me to list im going to make it saturday with allison and eli if anyone has an extra seat let me know we will bring some goodies and some rum cant forget the rum man im excited i havent gone riding in a while but im amking a comeback heheheheh:D
  2. T

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISS VICKY

happy birthday Tia love ya:D
  3. T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM

Happy birthday amigo see ya soon hopefully hope u have a good one
  4. T

Ag's jeepster build

wow you put in some more work nice Brycer:D:D
  5. T

San Felipe

Sweet pics Jimmy man I miss san felipe and rockodiles and the great mi chelada beers good times for sure let me know for next time:cool:
  6. T

Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

Whatz up Tio put me and alllison in camping not sure in what yet but we will be there one way or another my Rzr is just about finished so we will be ready to ride:D:D:D
  7. T

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

We are still checking whether we can make this one hopefully we will pull it off :rolleyes:
  8. T

Happy B-day Melissa

Felicidades en tu cumpleanos Mellisa:p becareful Jimmy she is entering that cougar stage at 30 she is going to be all over you better grab a monter drink and be ready:eek:Tell her Alllison says happy b-day
  9. T

Thanks I am tryng a couple things to make the cargo trailer better to sleep in that might work the wife loves long showers except with me:eek:
  10. T

UTVUnderground Thanks Ronnie Golden & La Familia

Awesome job guys!!!!! Makes me happy to know we have great friends and are truly friends more then the sport we love Love you guys
  11. T

I am a Maybe right now im tryng to convince allison problem is we had to sell our toyhauler and now we only got a 6x12 cargo trailer and she needs to shower so hopefully I cahnge her mind and we rough it a couple days ill let you know but I am tryng
  12. T

Missed you guys also I had been working a lot the last 4 months but I just got laid off again so I am going to try and get some riding in now:D
  13. T

Places to ride?

I live right next to Bee Canyon when ever you want to do it pm its a sweet ride hill climbing and some technical stuff
  14. T

Geeks rustler sand rail

Looks awesome buddy just showed Eli he said :eek::eek::D
  15. T

:rolleyes:Hey Colorado can you ride to the ghost town and park outside and walk the rest of the way inn or you just have to drive there
  16. T

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

I lost my utu familia logo under my forum name:eek: how do i get it back?
  17. T

Can you ride to bodie ghost town from camp or is that too far or not accessible?
  18. T

CHECK THIS OUT

Wow:eek: That thing looks bad ass Jimmy I cant wait till it's done so we can meet you guys in Glamis for a ride IT looks tough just sitting there I dont know about the driver though:D:D Hope to see you guys soon
  19. T

Hey MidnightLover will my 3 man inflatable raft do or is some of the kayaking rocky?Also what is the weather like up there is the water freezing cold to swim in? sorry so many?s:D:D
  20. T

Must be nice guys to have those huge toyhaulers I had to sell my little 18 warrior oh well one of these days Ill keep dreaming :D:D Nice setup's guys they look great
  21. T

Hey rzrlover do we need a fishing license to fish? Also is there quiet hours at the campgroung like at 10pm or something we went to yosemite laat summer and the camp rangers were horrible we could not have more than 5 people at a campsite is this place friendly for say a La Familia Feast the way...
  22. T

3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Im with Papa Bear wish I could make it I just cant hope everything runs great out there Dune your doing an awesome job and its a great cause keep it up buddy
  23. T

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

bad news that bites!!!!! lets hope it opens up in the next couple weeks or so either way great job (sUPER) Dave;)
  24. T

Hey does anybody have kids thats going I have my 11 year old son just wondering we havent been able to make many trips this year but we are thinking about this one sounds awesome let me know if anibody else has kids going
  25. T

Crazy Ride

put me down for the next one pm please i would like to go:D
  26. T

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

good job on the window looks like factory very clean are you putting a/c in it?
  27. T

Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

Hey Brev what new biz you got going?
  28. T

eat a couple extra tacos for me guys miss you guys
  29. T

I am out I have to work saturday again sucks for me you guys have fun catch you guys next time
  30. T

Happy B-Day Dune Dummy 29 ;-)

Best wishes on your Birthday DD hope you have a good one buddy:D
  31. T

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

I hope things get better for you DuneDummy buddy i know things are hard we have been hanging on for the last year and half we even had to sell our toyhauler:( and ive been going through all kinds of injuries first my back then my knee and know i need a root canal on my tooth but i have a wife...
  32. T

Vicky's new ride ;-)

Congrats she deserves it
  33. T

John Berry Ashes - Love you John ;-)

Thats true PB wherever they go will be great
  34. T

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

Very cool project I look forward to the build
  35. T

No matter where you put his ashes,plaque,stickers memories live in the heart.It was just my opinion I am for a road side mural but thats just me I am sure anywhere you guys put tha ashes will be great.Im sure John had a smile in the rubicon,miller canyon and anywhere else he went offroad I just...
  36. T

I think the ashes should be placed at the spot of the rollover because every time people ride through that spot everybody will know those were his last breaths.I had 4 buddies die in a car accident prom night in high school and we still go back to that very spot to remember and pay our dues also...
  37. T

Colorado springs area

Hmmmmm!! I thought that was my cousin Scooter.Anyways ive been good family is good how do you like colorado so far?
  38. T

Colorado springs area

Hey Graig hopefully we get up there for a ride soon maybe summer.I see you and Jimmy still have that desert love love for each other now i know why you guys took those night rides together and always found a way to breakdown:D
  39. T

Steeeeeeekerz!

Hey Mr. JoeyD how can i get my hands on some stickers where do i pay or how can a brother come up let me know:D
  40. T

Not only No!! but hell No!!!!!! whatz up mikey pm me your phone # I need to talk to you:eek:
  41. T

MILLER CANYON MARCH 13 RIDE

hey Rich sorry I didnt make out me and the wife went out last night and I woke up not realizing the time had changed sorry catch you on the next run
  42. T

Barstow to Las Vegas Run

i would love to a run like that ive been thinking of doing the mohave trail from yermo to the river
  43. T

Cisco Kid - XP

Tio are those the same wheels off your rzr or did you buy size 14 same style? either way looks good just like your old one just more caballitos:D
  44. T

Hey All... from Mt Shasta

welcome Leo I need to get up there one of these days>>
  45. T

Ow - New 4x4 Practice Area, Opened at TDS this weekend.

great pics Jimmy looks like a great time thanks:)
  46. T

call me geekboy lets do it
  47. T

I do rich let me finf some and ill put them up
  48. T

those would be it thank you young man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000