Search results

1. M

Do UTV's have to qualify?

Simply stated, do UTV's have to qualify for KOH?
  2. M

IRC Tracking

Having a little problem contacting them. Anyone else? Advice ? :confused:
  3. M

KOH IRC tracking

The form is out. Welcome to IRC - International Racing Consultants http://www.racetheworld.net/ircstore/pdf/2012KOHOrderFormThursdayRace.pdf Pricey for the set up :mad:. The $175 lease is really not that bad. Could be less. I think the price should be set according to the length of the race...
  4. M

2012 KOH entry form available

Received the email from ULTRA4 which explains the fee's, etc. You can pay for your entry on line, which I did tonight. The UTV cost is $475. Not bad--an increase of $75 from last year. Also, UTV's will be required to use IRC tracking. Cost not disclosed, but form to follow...
  5. M

Cage Changes, etc.

After a close to major tip(and trip to the local ER) at the Marysvale drags this past summer, I felt that it would be benifical to modify my new cage to protect my head more than just a new helmet. I will be nerfing the entire cage around the cab and added a bar approx 10 inches away from the...
  6. M

UTV race at Hammers?

Is there going to be a UTV race at KOH? Ultra4 site doesn't have an entry form, so I'm just asking here. Whazzzz up?
  7. M

Can-Am Long travel...for real!

Frenchy's poster child, the Canned Ham..will get field tested...tomorrow. :eek: Sucker handled great--and Waaaay different. More like a real UTV. More to follow, but Frenchy it totally stoked. :)
  8. M

Commander long travel

Attached are pics of Frenchy's commander. Testing for the Commander long travel should start w/in the next couple of weeks. Attached are some pics of the last steps of the build in progress. I've heard that this has been a very technical process. Joanne
  9. M

Hello from Utah

Jo Gonzales here. Looking forward to reading and catching up on all the current sxs builds, products and race information. I hail from Cedar City UT. My ride is a 2010 RZR S. Husband (Frenchy) has a 2011 Commander X. I try not to hold his sxs choice against him :rolleyes: . At...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000