Search results

1. M

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

Thank you for your response. Frenchy might be doing this race..he is old. Is age a handicap? NO. But if I were in this race..I would not be able to do this sort of event due to my occasional need for my cane? I am glad to hear that there will be accommodation's. Any assistance will be...
  2. M

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

I have noticed that there is no accommodations made for the handicapped. Yes, we do race. Also basing the starting order at the Mint on this race is not fair. Period. This race is not even close to a true desert race, and should not be included in year end points for BITD. Again, my main...
  3. M

KOH what to expect?

PRE RUN!!! Take a vehicle w/gps, set your way points. That will be a life saver in the dust.
  4. M

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

I believe that Polaris did sponsor the Mint this year and last year as well.
  5. M

ok....trying to understand the situation. Like I posted, the only disadvantage to starting last is that the track is seriously chewed up. At Blue Water, the TT's run in the afternoon, and UTV's, etc. run in the AM. I really think that Casey is thinking about the condition of the track.
  6. M

Start time is usually before the sun rises. It's inevitable that the sun is in your eyes. Those are two negative reasons. However, the positive for and early start is that the track isn't all chewed up. :confused: Can't win for loosing..
  7. M

Joey, Then it was Herbst(best guess). If I were in a UTV that got twisted around I doubt that I'd remember squat. Fact..by all rights and reasons, the guy that hit him should come forward with an apology. That is the right thing to do, yes?
  8. M

Racers/co-dawg screen names

Rowdy Dawg Racing Car Number 1990 Sportsman Drivers Frenchy & Joanne Co-Dawgs Robert & Austin (in training) Race car (?) RZR 900, to be built and running by the eoy. Car 'name', Purple v.2 to replace The Purple, 800 pro rzr. Picture of The Purple at last years Powder Puff Race
  9. M

Dragonfire/Rockstar Racing Strikes out at Silver State

You did good Lacrecia. Great call. Bucket SS, and move on. I've seen a certain Can Am looking way worse than yours. :D This is the learning curve year for a newer, faster ride. You are doing quite well. Hang tight and be cool. Take care, mmmmkay? Joanne (and Frenchy):rolleyes:
  10. M

Polaris 2010 RZR 800 driveshaft

Do you have any pics? I'll put a bug in Frenchys ear and ask him tomorrow. mmmkay?
  11. M

Rockstar, Dragonfire Racing Mint 400 Recap

You guys are amazing! Great Job. :) Next stop, Silverstate. ;)
  12. M

UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 Mint 400 Highlight Video - Polaris Racing

Speechless. Great video. Thank you Joey D.
  13. M

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

Yup...you summed it up in a nut shell.
  14. M

It's that time!!! Role call for the Parker 250

Rowdy Dawg is hopping that the 850 pro class comes up for the little Purple. There is another 'bigger' Pro Car in the mix. There also has been testing through out the So.Cal area for Rowdy Dawg South. Cute little truck. Time will tell with that noble bestie. Keeping our paws crossed. ;)
  15. M

Official UTVUnderground 2013 BITD Henderson 250 PHOTOS / STORY / RESULTS

Thank you for your hard work.....in the freezing cold. :D In advance, I appreciate all your work toward promoting the 850 pro class. Boooya! BTW, Frenchy and I didn't keep count of the Casey Boooya's this past drivers meeting. Anyone know the count? :) Thanks again Joey...
  16. M

KOH COUNTDOWN

We will probably go. Don't know that we have anything we want to destroy...er...race this year. :D It was a lot of fun to spectate last year. Drove around trying to figure out where the race action was. We were there, but the action showed up 5 hours later(or something like that..)...
  17. M

Rally on the Rocks - 2013

Whoooya! Frenchy and I will be there, as well as Donna and her son Erick. :) This year I'ma gonna try me some drives. Buhahaha....been quite a long time, but what the heck. We are so looking forward to this ride.
  18. M

Official UTVUnderground 2013 BITD SS300 Presented By: Cognito Motorsports

Lacrecia, we sure did miss you guys. Next one... ;)
  19. M

The UNOFFICIAL results from BITD--1990 (aka the Purple) came in 1st in Sportsman! Holy Cow! To top it off, that little 800 came in 10th overall! We have to send a huge shout out to Committed Preformance and Muzzy. I mean huge.. The power plant is still strong afer a race that is almost...
  20. M

...oh...and our car 1984 did not finish as well. A broken tie rod. Such is life. :)
  21. M

I'm sorry Joey if you took my post in a bad way. It wasn't ment to be offensive. Rather a report of one of our cars, and the struggle that the crew went through to make the race happen with a 2010 car that is put together with paperclips. :rolleyes: Here's what Rowdy Dawg does: We supply...
  22. M

and...... We have to share with you some of the 'things' that happened to car 1990 (aka the Purple) during the Silver State 300: 1. Battery fire..Melt down, smoke...etc. 2. Frame broke 3. Stearing box fell off. (one flat tire) And we still finished 2nd in Sportsman. McGuiver moves...
  23. M

Round 4 WORCS Sand Hollow...

Darn parkway.. How can 'they' be doing that. Isn't it (or wasn't Warner Valley BLM land?). I know that a local UTV club was maintaining it...what happens to that aspect of area? (thread hijack).. :rolleyes:
  24. M

Round 4 WORCS Sand Hollow...

Locals know how to gain access por nada... :D
  25. M

Need long travel input here..

HCR is great for the Dunes.
  26. M

To all Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 racers

Best post I've ever read! Thanks.... :D Joanne
  27. M

Yamaha King long travel shocks bottoming out

Talk to Aribe (sp), or Alberto. Good luck. Motor on.. ;)
  28. M

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Tyson Gray at the helm with me as co-dawg. Parker 250 :D
  29. M

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Tyson Gray of Convicted Racing driving Rowdy Dawg's stock Can Am at the Mint.
  30. M

Rockstar Racing Mint 400 Race Report!

<wink>, Don't tell the guys, but I think you are the best driver, and have an awsome family. Frenchy tacos at Silver State. :D Joanne
  31. M

Yamaha King long travel shocks bottoming out

Check your nitrogen. Should be 225-250. If you have clickers you can check and change how the shock works. Also, your preload. No more than a 1/4 inch...unless you have a fuel cell, in which that can be adjusted accordingly. King is very good for customer support. Give'em a call...
  32. M

To all Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 racers

Rummor....someone (?) tried to squeeze us for a good chunk of change for a light. The price originally quoted was $90(?). Could a company name/address and telephone number be published for the person or company selling the lights? It would be a nice thing to know for taxes and such...
  33. M

Official 2013 Mint 400 UPDATE thread

Me thinks that the finish time for the Sportsman class might be off a bit. Just a mad guess. :o Didn't Lacrecia have it?
  34. M

Will the 2013 KOH UTV Race Scare People Away or Bring More

It's sad that one individual (that sent a letter to Dave) should tarnish the rest. I found out about the 'letter' a week or so ago. The person that sent the letter to Dave is the same person that physically threatened me last year in my pit. She ruined the race for our pit..and put a slam on...
  35. M

Rally on the Rocks - 2013

We are going. Frenchy will be ready for recovery if needed. He likes that more than going on the trail rides. :D
  36. M

Great observation. I too believe that Dave wants to eliminate UTV's. There was more UTV drama this year than last. Most UTV owners don't have the cash handy to make a KOH capable car, and how many drivers can make monthy or bi-weekly trips to Johnson Valley to learn the terrain. I did enjoy...
  37. M

Having read only the 1st page of this topic...I feal the following 1. Glad I didn't do it. 2. A racer has a KOH specific car. 3. As spectators, we went to the major obsticles to see nada, as the racers were hung up on the course. 4. A much more expensive race in the terms of...
  38. M

Recall on Commander 2011 and 2012

WoW! :eek: Thanks for the heads up.
  39. M

KOH Checklist

Don't know where we are going to camp yet. All I know tho is that Frenchy will arive 1st, then I have the pleasure of trying to find him. Buhahaha. This year is going to be a hoot. This is the first time I honestly feel happy to not be racing. :D We are bringing minimal stuff. XP, and...
  40. M

BITD weight and teardown

ROTFLMAO!! I don't know about the weight of some of the co-drivers...but I swear we've seen a sumo in there. :rolleyes: Just say'in.....
  41. M

UTV Insurance?

State Farm. Around $250 a year for each machine. Well worth it.
  42. M

BITD weight and teardown

:p The Purple came in at 1558. Svelt little car, eah? So looking forward to the Maverick build.
  43. M

ISA rules for KOH?

Turbo? :confused:
  44. M

BITD weight and teardown

I'll double that :D:D and raise you ;).
  45. M

St. George UTV Race !!!!

It's probably similar to the Fuel Fest last year. I wish I'd known about this race sooner. Would be nice to go... I wonder why it's on a Sunday? Utah is usually 'closed' on Sunday. :rolleyes: Just say'in. Jo
  46. M

Desert Toyz race Commander for rent or buy

Great idea! Get your 'Hold Harmless' contract ready and get a lawyer's input on liability. :D Take care Corry, Joanne
  47. M

Need a Team Name

Rock Posse is cute. Rock Roses is my recomend. :)
  48. M

BITD weight and teardown

OMFG, this is too funny. Guys, Corry is just doing US a service. We are lucky to have a guy that cares so much to keep racing safe, and with some equality in mind. We never had a problem pushing our two cars through tech. None. It did seem to me that there were a lot of cars that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000