Search results

1. Rad Richi

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

Went to Ocotillo Wells for Presidents weekend and it was the first family trip since the new helmet law. I pretty much felt the way a dog must feel when he has to wear that big cone of shame collar around his neck... Its just not right... is it legal for the law makers to make a law that singles...
  2. Rad Richi

Fox Shox dilemma

Looking for a little help & information... I entered my XP4 in the "show & shine" at camp RZR. I received a prize certificate for a "complete set of Stage 3 upgrades for RZR shocks (all 4 shocks) " The only problem is... my xp4 came with Walker Evans Shocks and the certificate is offered by...
  3. Rad Richi

For Sale: DIablo Beadlocks/Doonz HD Paddles

This set is almost New.... 2 hours on Glamis sand. Check out add in UTVU classifieds utv parts
  4. Rad Richi

Underground help selling WWFT2200

Hey Underground... need a little help selling my Weekend Warrior I have it in the UTVU classifieds but not getting a lot of action. If you know anyone that is looking for a super clean 22' toy box send them my way. Its big enough to haul a XP900 4 seater... just lowered price now asking $10,500
  5. Rad Richi

Polaris XP4 first bends!!!

Polaris makes a bad ass machine but couldn't wait to get rid of the stink bug cage!!!:D
  6. Rad Richi

XP4 900 in store now!

Picked up My new XP4 this past Thursday from Bert's Mega Mall in Covina Ca. Last month when the XP4 was still rumored and then Polaris started the count down. I decided to put down my deposit with Art Wood at Bert's Mega Mall.... I got a call last Wednesday Art tells me "Your XP4900 is here if...
  7. Rad Richi

XR400 plates????

OK, I have an 2003 Honda xr 400r I have tried to sell it with no luck. So now Im thinking of getting a street kit for it and making it street legal. I know it can be done because I have seen newer dirt bikes that are Cal plated. So here's where I ask for your help... someone in the Underground...
  8. Rad Richi

All UTV's Need your help!!!

I entered my RZR-4 in the rzrforums.net "members rides of the month" contest and I made the top 10 check it out...:D RZRFORUMS.NET vote for my Magnum offroad built rzr 4 "please:cool:"..... its #5 on the list.:D Thanks Rad Richi
  9. Rad Richi

All UTV's Magnum Offroad...Pimped my ride!!!

All I wanted was for my RZR4 to fit in my trailer, and this is what happened.... Thanks so much to Magnum Offroad true pride in workmanship!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000