Search results

1. S

Spody3 in whistler, BC

up in whistler BC for the week.. up here checkin out the bars and the goods.. and some slopes.. not a big ski bum or boarder but up here doin work... thought everyone would like to know..
  2. S

dual fans

has anyone tryed these fans and shround out yet?? hoping to here or see some cooler running temps.. ANYONE???ACTUAL PICTURE CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW This item DOES NOT include the radiator. This is a brand new dual SPAL replacement fan assembley with aluminum shroud for the...
  3. S

Yamaha COOLANT IN OIL rhino 686

i have replaced the water pump assembly because of a broken seal. i ordered the whole kit and replaced it. today i took it out for a test run and i am still getting coolant into the oil. it is sucking in through some where because the coolant level is obvisly going down inside the raditor. is...
  4. S

winchester bay 8-15, 8-18

hey i am heading to winchester this next weekend. seeing if anyone wants to meet up. there will be 2 rhinos and 1 teryx. all three long traveled and ready to hit the dunes. let me know if anyone is down to go...
  5. S

A FEW NEW UPGRADES (MAGNUM) (WELLER)

hey boys getting my rhino put back together. here are a few pics of what i have done. still waiting on some motor parts to show up. but have the suspesion all on and ready to test out. tell me what you guys think. AND A BIG THANKS TO THE BOYS OVER AT MAGNUM..
  6. S

Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

hey lets see some pics of some chop and drop jobs.. i want to get some ideas before i do mine. thanks. interior and exterior pics
  7. S

All UTV's horsepower ratings

what kind of power are you guys putting to the ground? what motor kits in what UTV's. Something New to try. lets see some results
  8. S

Kawasaki teryx performance

hey what is the best upgrades for the teryx 750. not fuel injected. carbed. my buddy is looking for some parts.he wants a clutch kit, cdi and jet kit. and clutch cap. who should i talk to to get some of these parts. or combo's work good together??? thanks
  9. S

All UTV's check out these pics

here are a few of the weekend. have more on a different camara.
  10. S

wHATS UP bOYZ

hey whats up. I am Spody. long story. but my named is really CODY. i am related to one of these jack asses on here. his name is clintoures. well thought i would say whats up. joey let me know when you get some hats and stickers made up. thanks man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000