Search results

1. A

Snowflake 2009

Congrats to all the winners and those who just finished. Our car was running pretty good power wise until we accumulated about 500lbs of mud and then it felt like a turtle. We started first in the Pro mod class right after the Baja Pros. By 1/2 lap in we had passed a couple cars in the Baja...
  2. A

Snowflake 2009

Talked to Mike a couple weeks ago and at that time he was not planning on racing. I tried to talk him into it though.
  3. A

Snowflake 2009

Cool. I won't purchase any then. When will you get up there?
  4. A

Snowflake 2009

Doh! I am leaving early Wed morning. No way for me to get one of these contingency stickers before I leave. Are you going to have some at the races? Also, you may want to specify 4th place in what class? There is pro, sportsman, stock and then overall
  5. A

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

Thanks for the reply about the seat heights.
  6. A

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

Nice work. One question though. I noticed your seats are going to be lowered. In your second pic, is there enough room there for a seat? I know SDR knows what their doing. Maybe it is the angle. I didn't think you could go that low without pushing the seats out to the side more.
  7. A

AzBdBy Sponsor Update

Updated Again. Rhinoforums is now an official sponsor of Metal Rhino Racing!
  8. A

Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

LOL, I wouldn't call it changing :D
  9. A

Yea you could be a flamer dude!
  10. A

That is how I would like to do my dash with a bridge piece instead of an entire console to the floor. Install a couple of weather packs so the whole thing disconnects for service.
  11. A

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Doh! Guess I have not been on race dezert enough. I think they did it on a Monday or Tues last time too. That is why I could not make it.:(
  12. A

Snowflake 2009

After thinking about this I never slowed down 88 times. I think this is a ploy to slow us down :eek:
  13. A

AzBdBy Sponsor Update

Thanks guys! Did you have anything particlular in mind Joey? I asked for some stickers? Did you ever get any? I don't have room for any of those jumbo ones you were passing out at Soboba though :eek: Here's what my sticker situation looks like
  14. A

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Can we get an AZ premiere? I really wanted to make the last one and couldn't
  15. A

Snowflake 2009

Can you email me the GPS coordinates for all of those please? ;)
  16. A

AzBdBy Sponsor Update

Wanted to give a shout out to some recently added sponsors to the Metal Rhino Race Team. Benchmark Performance - Most of you know who Benchmark Performance is. Benchmark builds some of the best motors for the biggest names in UTV racing. If you are looking to get some more power out of your...
  17. A

Yo!

Welcome!
  18. A

Well a typo and being an idiot and not knowing how to spell are two different things. Good thing you are not a trucker! :eek: <---inside joke
  19. A

As a fabircator this pic gets me off :D Oh the possibilities. I have one just like it in my garage waiting for me to......:eek:
  20. A

Glamis and anywhere in the desert I can keep it to the floor!
  21. A

**Updated** TI V2R LIVE!

Looks like Jagged is about 15 miles from the finish and Rick Johnson is closing on him fast.
  22. A

All UTV's Attention Fabracators!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking. What bender do you guys use?
  23. A

Something like this is out of the question?
  24. A

Snowflake 2009

They usually do their practice on Friday night don't they?
  25. A

A 4" CLR will leave you a 7" opening using 1" tube The 3.5" die that a lot of us use will give you a 6" opening. This is all assuming you are bending the oval like in the pic which is a 180° bend
  26. A

Thanks ZT. Next time I will post all the calculations so you can't steal my love :) j/k
  27. A

Snowflake 2009

The trucks shouldn't be that big of a deal Court. We have always followed after their Friday night runs anyway. I just hope it is not pouring down rain!
  28. A

So are you wanting an oval around your light bar like this pic? Not sure exactly what light bar you have, but with the dimensions you gave that makes your light bar only 2" tall. The light bars on Rigid's site say they are 3 3/8 tall. That means you need ~2.75" CLR for a 1/2" of clearance all...
  29. A

Snowflake 2009

Sweet!
  30. A

Need front "clip" - front part of Rhino frame

I did this to mine and basically had to rebuild the whole driver side section like BiggJim
  31. A

AGM 24 Hour Lemons Car

Oh man. I came in here expecting to see something like this
  32. A

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Why don't you buy the pic cheap skate :p
  33. A

That is because the tube will kink if you make the radius any tighter. I am assuming that is why you want it mandrel bent. Most fabricators do not have mandrel benders. I think I would change my design and compromise a little. I don't know too much about mandrel benders, but aren't they...
  34. A

austin kimbrell teryx

XMF did a great job on your Teryx.
  35. A

Vegas to Reno - The Long Way

Quite pissing them off then!
  36. A

Holz / Kroyer Stage 3 Dyno Results

Nice setup. Thanks for clarifying it was crank HP. When I first read it I was trying to figure out how it was so reliable with those kind of #'s from the chassis.
  37. A

diesel vs gas

Definitely diesel. It is kinda like the jeep thing. Until you own one you just don't realize IMO. Oviously if you are only wanting a daily driver a diesel is a waste, but if you are towing there is no comparison. Shure the gassers can do it, but they are working compared to a diesel. It is...
  38. A

Sponsorships

Good advice. Like was said earlier don't expect everything for free. There is not much money in UTV racing. Be honest with people. Don't be a poser or a punk. No business wants that kind of rep. Winning always helps, but is difficult without the proper equipment to begin with. You may...
  39. A

Chase Motorsports takes 2nd

Congrats! Love that car.
  40. A

Snowflake 2009

2:30 PM
  41. A

Yamaha badinfluence race rhino (update pix)

Great looking build. I have also always been a big fan of the silvervein powder coat.
  42. A

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

That thing reminds me of something from Road Warrior :eek:
  43. A

Snowflake 2009

September 5th Whiplash Racing
  44. A

Snowflake 2009

Yes, I have to go for the 3peat or I wouldn't be able to live with myself ;) You gonna make it out for this?
  45. A

Snowflake 2009

Anyone racing Snowflake this year?
  46. A

Brake pad question.

When I purchased a set for a 660 rhino (single rear brake) the rear pads would not work. They did not have the pin in the metal backing. I would recomend aftermarket EBC pads.
  47. A

66Restomod Stang

Thanks guys :D
  48. A

GLAMIS 3/25-29/09

Rhino did awesome. Blew through the whoops at the bottom of Olds doing 70 about 10 times while I was there Wed and Thurs. I wasn't really paying attention when I saw them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000