1. BLR

Dirtymaxx_bobby

Welcome from Oregon Sent from BLR Logistics
  2. BLR

So who won the UTV Championship?

This is what I seen Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  3. BLR

"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

Have fun... stay safe.. Cisco Kid, RZRluvr & tomcav, jimandmelissa ...wish we could be there... :) but we will be a little north at Dove Springs
  4. BLR

Winchester Bay UTV Invasion

74 of us out for a Saturday drive stopped by the lake for a picture John Doerr hucking it
  5. BLR

Final preparations are being made...we still need a few things for the Camp Fireball Potluck we are needing potato salad, macaroni salad and tables... We want to THANK www.dgoffroadcenter.com for sponsoring the Potlucks Main Dish.. Cost for the potluck will be $10 that includes 10 raffle...
  6. BLR

Awesome we will see you there
  7. BLR

Going to be some memories made.. ignarual event with all these awesome vendors support
  8. BLR

Come up and join us...this is a benefit to keep our riding area open..Save The Riders Dunes.. This will be an yearly event
  9. BLR

New Land Use guy from Cali

Don Amador From the BRC has a political Action page ..this is just one example, but when it comes to elections he will let OHVERS know who supports them http://thegeneralsrecreationden.blogspot.com/2015/04/action-alert-for-ocotillo-wells-svra.html?m=1
  10. BLR

LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

Thanks for a great time at Ocotillo Wells and meeting a few more of the L A FAMILIA family. ..special Thanks to Jim & Melissa for the camping spot.. Cisco for the good laughs & his wife Victoria. ..also George & Tom...for letting me follow them...lol....hope to see some of you next year...it's...
  11. BLR

TDS - March 6,7,8

Hey that's my Turbo...I leave and go to town and my Hubby found my spare key...LOL
  12. BLR

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Didn't know John Personally...however I knew of the story...we were out exploring and came upon this...Awesome memorial...
  13. BLR

Best Places to Ride in Arizona?

We are heading to the Quartzsite area March 11th for a week of trail riding...will post pictures later
  14. BLR

TDS - March 6,7,8

Great to meet everyone today and for the great ride...THANKS
  15. BLR

The Visitor

That's awesome. ..
  16. BLR

CANAM BUILD - Eliminator

My Favorite of all 5.... Hopefully TMW will have available a bolt on kit for the rear bumper. ..Im not wanting to replace my rollcage..love the sleekness of the rear bumper..best so far for the Xds..
  17. BLR

Post your favorite UTV photo....

No motion just a beautiful view Our annual Cinco De Mayo ride at Shasta/Chappie
  18. BLR

RV Flag Poles

That's what we have for the high winds on the coast of Oregon. .held up for 3 years
  19. BLR

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

Congrats Joey..give us a run down after your 1st voyage Can't wait till they call and say...come and get it...looking forward to adding to ou stable
  20. BLR

First utv purchase. Need expert advise

As Crazy said I'm waiting for my turbo I put money down on a Commander before I even know what they looked like, Im glad I did..it wasn't the suspension we were all hoping for but as far as engine performance I was very happy.. When the Maverick came out there wasn't enough of a difference to...
  21. BLR

Wells, NV UTV Jamboree for 2015

Sounds like fun...looks like a 12+ hour trek for us...kinda sketchy weather wise for us that time of year...but it sounds like a fun time...Thanks always looking for new adventure
  22. BLR

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

Looks like I will have a wait..ship date is Nov..in Oregon..gonna be a long 2 months..
  23. BLR

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

In Oregon OTD $19500 non turbo $22100. White turbo $22900..for the green & black Turbo
  24. BLR

2014 UTVUnderground Oregon Dune Fest

Camp FIREBALL Potluck Sponsored by Fullerton SandSports, Muzzy's, SSV works, Devious Powersports, and UTV Guide..
  25. BLR

Hitler Goes To Dunfest

This is a great video...shows just how the FS mismanagement og the dunes
  26. BLR

The Scoop - Dunefest 2014!

Your a host you can meet & greet everyone. .at Camp FIREBALL Community Center[emoji14]
  27. BLR

The Scoop - Dunefest 2014!

We will be there...
  28. BLR

2013 Dune Fest... Who's going??? WE ARE!

Auctioned a RZR1000 off for Charity went for $36,500.00 Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  29. BLR

Ya its bad when when we had to have a non drinker show LBR how to shotgun a beer at Shasta Chappie...lol Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  30. BLR

Cool BBQ Thursday...see ya there. :) Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  31. BLR

L& I were racing in our driveway on Sunday. .lol..I need a BB put it mine thinking 150 piranha..need a damn clutch. ..keep pulling the brake lever in...lol..and going over the handle bars.. What all are you getting for yours Joey? Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  32. BLR

Joey I think we are gonna have to do unsanctioned races at. Camp wa wa wal-puke ..there I typed it...lol we will have to push for it next year Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  33. BLR

Joey Burger or Crazy are you guys going to go barrel racing with me this year???:D Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  34. BLR

We will be there as usual. .glad to see your coming up our way...BBQ Thursday night at Camp FIREBALL.. Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  35. BLR

Ocotillo Wells...Closed??? Petition

Please sign the petition...keep our desert open to OHV.. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/ Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life
  36. BLR

Save Johnson Valley

I would of thought they would of.pushed this real.hard at the KOH gotta love life
  37. BLR

Save Johnson Valley

Bump let's try and get as many signatures as possible gotta love life
  38. BLR

SAVE THE HAMMERS MAN!!

Only takes 2 mins and No letter writing required.. Just do.it https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4 gotta love life
  39. BLR

SAVE THE HAMMERS MAN!!

signed it twice...split personalities :D
  40. BLR

Save Johnson Valley

Bump!!!
  41. BLR

Save Johnson Valley

I am highly disappointed with the whole OHV community..this should have hit 25000 the 1st day...and especially when the King of the Hammers is just around the.corner.. I have come to the conclusion..OHVers are a DIFM. Group...I dont care if I loose my Public Lands to the hikers, birdwatchers...
  42. BLR

Save Johnson Valley

Bump... gotta love life
  43. BLR

Ocotillo Wells Dec 22nd-26th

Moonlight Ride gotta love life
  44. BLR

Merry Christmas!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas..we made our 1st trip south..at Ocotillo Wells..onto GLAMIS later today or tomorrow. gotta love life
  45. BLR

Thanks Jim & Melissa for the night ride And to finally meet ya..hope to catch ya in another ride sometime gotta love life
  46. BLR

Joey we are getting closet..in Palm Springs tonight..should be there tomorrow afternoon gotta love life
  47. BLR

new ride for me, Its Maverick time!!!!!

Congrats...would like some feed back on it please...we will prolly pull the trigger and get one next year....hope to see some in action at Glamis if we ever get there in the next few Days...Damn Snow with 60 mph winds...
  48. BLR

Polaris and UTVUnderground.com Host "Camp RZR" New Years in Glamis, CA

Add 2 of us from the Coast of Oregon...we will be making our 1 st trek to Glamis..not sure what day we will get there.. We plan on stopping at a few other places on our way down..:D
  49. BLR

OK Joey, so our plans may change..now that we know what days you are going to be down there...hopefully we will catch you at either Ocotillo or Glamis..We were only planning on being at Glamis for a day or two..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000