Search results

1. D

White Mountain UTV Jamboree Video

The wife and I had a great time!! Looking forward to the next get together!!
  2. D

Killer Lynx Creek Race video

Cool Video. Thanks for sharing!!!
  3. D

Statement of Condolence on the Death of Nicky Hayden

Enjoyed watching him over the years and you could tell he was a special rider as well as a genuinely nice person. He will be missed.......
  4. D

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

Had a GREAT time seeing everyone again. Weather threw in an interesting twist. Thanks Cisco and Vicky for all you did and do. Jim and Melissa for leading a great ride into the Military Base W/O clearance, LOL!!! Bill for providing the swag!! And to our new friends Spinout Mike and Charlotte...
  5. D

John Berry ride

1 XL and 1 Medium Bill
  6. D

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

Don't forget to lower your tailgate when hitching or unhitching. I know it sounds like common sense but if you get distracted. I installed one of these. Cheap insurance for your truck bed and fifth.
  7. D

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

I am going to be in spot 64 from the 16th till the 21st.
  8. D

X-3 demo ride review

Thanks for the in depth review Noel. I was supposed to go on that ride but could not make it. I am waiting for long term reviews but that car felt nice just sitting in it. I suppose a test ride is due Halloween.Since I have the 10 foot garage this car is out unless I upgrade the fifth or go to a...
  9. D

Can am Maverick X3

I would get the X3 but too long. Gonna wait to see how the 2017 RZR Turbo holds up and then buy next year.(@ least that's the plan) :)
  10. D

40-spot-beam-single-row-led-light-bar-24x5watt-cree-leds-super-bright

40 " Light Bar. WORKS great. Would not fit on my new roof. http://safeglowhips.com/product/40-spot-beam-single-row-led-light-bar-24x5watt-cree-leds-super-bright/ $100 Bob 909-227-2428
  11. D

XP 1000 V Intrusion Bar

Have a new condition Polaris V Bar for the Stock RZR 1000 Cage. Retails $199. $80
  12. D

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROW HEAD

On Standby this w/e or we would join you all.
  13. D

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Hey Rich. Good seeing you too on the road.
  14. D

Hey Ray. Going out Friday Morning. See you all out @ Wash 10.
  15. D

Had a great time. Linda was not feeling well and could not make it so I decided to go home to be with her. Thanks for setting up another great ride with good peeps Dave!!!
  16. D

I have a folding table and an extra Propane Tank. Linda will be up Sunday so I have an open seat Saturday. Be leaving Chino sometime late tomorrow morning.
  17. D

Friday for me and Linda Later Saturday.
  18. D

1. TrailPlug 2.tommy and his bitch 3.(RWTDCT) 4.Rayc30 5. Fernando (aka muffin) 6. Bob (Dudeonit)
  19. D

NEW Honda???

I own a Honda VFR 1200 With DCT and I love it. Full manual with the paddle shifters or Auto with 2 modes, D And S. Been a Honda ATV and M/C guys since the early 80's.
  20. D

NEW Honda???

If they build a sport along with the new Yami the sport will be for the better. I love my RZR but........
  21. D

Need a Maxxis 1000XP Front Tire only for a Spare

Congrats Raul. You are going to LOVE it!!!
  22. D

New Yamaha?

It's all good. Polaris has one waiting in the wings if/when sales drop off.
  23. D

New Yamaha?

LOL Dave. It never ends Bud. Just when you think you have 'it', 'that' comes out. Gonna be an interesting year.
  24. D

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Great Vid as Usual Stumpy!!!!
  25. D

Forced air helmets

https://pyrotectstore.com/find-a-dealer/#map_top
  26. D

Forced air helmets

I have the rugged speakers and mic that I installed. http://wrightthisway.com/helmet/ The hoses should be universal.
  27. D

Forced air helmets

Purchased Pyrotect Top Forced Air Pro Helmets: http://www.amazon.com/Pyrotect-Forced-Marine-Racing-Helmet/dp/B00T3IUIF2/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A32WN1A2ABQ137 Parker Pumper with Y and 4 ' hoses: http://www.parkerpumper.com/shop/parker-pumper-prolight-starter-kit Installed Rugged Helmet...
  28. D

Had a great Time. Thanks to Dave for setting this all up. Was good to see old and new faces on this ride.
  29. D

Leaving in a hour.
  30. D

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:mad:;):(
  31. D

On Standby that w/e. We are out...:(
  32. D

1. Trukndave (Fri-Sunday) 2. MBurns (Fri-Sunday) 3. Bob/Linda Davis 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Have not made this one in the past. Looking Forward to it!!
  33. D

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Sorry we missed this one. We were there in spirit. Great Pics!!
  34. D

NEW XP 1000 REAR BUMPER

Like to see it mounted on car.
  35. D

T-day - Ocotillo Wells Nov 21-30

Will do Jimmie. Firewood?
  36. D

T-day - Ocotillo Wells Nov 21-30

Just found out that we can come out. Add the Davis' to the list.
  37. D

La Familia JV Vets Weekend

I was waiting to see if I could make it due to us being in a month long outage @ work. No Joy. Have fun and be safe. Gonna try to make the jamboree next month.
  38. D

La Familia JV Vets Weekend

Sorry to hear that Bart. Too many of my friends have had this happen. I purchased this for peace of mind. http://blueox.com/p-1276-bedsaverpinlock.aspx
  39. D

ADOPT-A-TRAIL / MILLER CANYON SUN.AUG.31

Pics of the sign that Dave brought and the crew.
  40. D

Bill was safe @ home plate on that one!!! Linda and I had a great time and look forward to the next one. See you made it home safe Cory and Chase!!
  41. D

Hey Rich. Linda and I will probably join you all on Sunday morning.
  42. D

Pro Armor New Products

Sweet!! Been waiting for these and mine are on their way Thanks to the great peeps @ Pro Armor for great products and customer service!!!
  43. D

millercanyon 6/21

Kitchen remodel. Maybe next time.
  44. D

BIRTHDAY

Happy B-Day Ronnie!!!
  45. D

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 2 VIDEO

Great Story George. Your an inspiration!!!
  46. D

"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Linda and I had a great time. Thanks to Jim for the boost setting up Camp. Thanks to Frank for the great rides, hospitality. And Larry. What can I say but "You Cwazy". Hope to see everyone we hadn't seen for a while along with new friends soon!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000