Search results

1. V

For Sale 2011 rzr s suspension and fox podium shocks.

Like the tile says. I have 2011 rzr s suspension and Fox shocks for sale. will sale the whole ball of wax for $1,500 obo. No trades. The shocks need to be rebuilt as I have not had them done. Contact me on my phone, text or call, at 562-824-6366 or you can PM me for info. Ryan
  2. V

Anyone seen this video? Baja 500 2013

Wait for it!!!............ :eek: Not sure if anyone got hurt. http://youtu.be/AcCw4nf4124
  3. V

All UTV's HELP! WILSON MOTORSPORTS NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Just saw this on facebook! Reaching out to everyone - Wilson Motorsports had two trailers stolen last night. A 28 foot triple axle and a 22 foot double axle. They are white box trailers with the Wilson Motorsports logo on each side. PLEASE SHARE THIS ON YOUR PAGES and lets see if we can get...
  4. V

VandenBosch racing report. Dirt Series round 2

Well we're back from The 2nd round of The Dirt Series at Perris and the weekend went well. I got up early Saturday morning and left for Perris to run some laps of practice. The Track was awesome with some tight turns, long straight a ways and some nice sweeping turns. Felt good about practice...
  5. V

Stadium Super Trucks Live

FYI if you want to watch live qualifying of SST you can watch it here. Buggies about to kick off. http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/live/
  6. V

Lake Elsinore UTV track Saturday

I'm heading out Saturday morning to the UTV track in Elsinore. Anyone heading out or want to meet up? Planning on being there when it opens (8:00 AM) and riding for a few hours.
  7. V

Secondary clutch disassemble help!

Anyone have any advice on how to remove the secondary clutch spring without causing personal injury? I looked online and found that EPI has a tool to assist in the removal but I don’t feel like spending $90 on the tool. Has anyone removed the spring without this tool? What suggestions might...
  8. V

XP 900 crash Glamis New Years

My buddy got video of another of our friends crashing his father-in-law's xp 900 over New Year in Glamis. No one was hurt in the crash exept the rzr. Bent rear axle and popped tire was the damaged on the car. I don't know how to get the link to the video so here is the link to the facebook...
  9. V

Awesome video "The mess of it"

Hey guys, here is the newest video out from Rick at G4products. The video is mix of our families and friends over the past few years. Including Glamis, worcs round 7 and G4product's shop. Enjoy! 302 Found
  10. V

What race hubs for a RZR s?

Broke the hubs on my rzr s and I'm looking to buy some race hubs. So many different kinds out there. What do you guys recomend? What has worked well for you? Thanks for any help you guys give. Ryan
  11. V

VB racing's first worcs race report and video

This past weekend was my first race in the worcs series. (Production 850) I started the race with one goal in mind, to finish. All I wanted to do was go out and run some good strong laps and finish the race. After the first lap in my bone stock rzr s, minus the cage and other safety upgrades, I...
  12. V

What fire suits do you recommend???

Going along with the “ISA fire suit rules” thread that has been going, I want to ask you racers what suits you like or don’t like. I’ve been searching and reading about suits and don’t know very much about them. I know I want at least a 2 layer suit, but don't know what to buy. So here are the...
  13. V

Awesome Presidents weekend video!!!

This video was put together by Rick at G4prouducts. The RZR in the beginning is my car which was finished by G4prouducts the night that I left for Presidents weekend. ENJOY!!:D Glamis Presidents Weekend 2012 G4 Products - YouTube
  14. V

RZR s build

After my crash in Glamis over New Years my RZRs has been getting some new work done. Here are 2 videos that G4 products put together of some of the build. It will be ready for Glamis this Thursday I can't wait! :D Razor 800 S Cage Build G4 Products - YouTube
  15. V

FREE RZRs stock cage 2011

Like I said I have a 2011 rzrs stock cage I want out of my yard. It has mounts for a light bar. If no one takes it it's getting cut up and thrown in the trash. PM me for more info. I'm in the Long Beach area. :D
  16. V

Looking for 2011 rzr s plastics

So I rolled my rzr over new years and have begun re-building the car. New cage, axels, etc. Problem is I need a new body for the car. The originals were cracked and broken in several areas. Anyone know where to find some or buy some at a good price? 2011 rzr s Thanks Underground Ryan
  17. V

Bad Glamis crash

So I had a pretty bad crash in Glamis this past weekend. It's the first time I have ever rolled in any kind of vehical. First off, I had the opportunity to go past Joey’s camp and meet him and offroadswapmeet. Nice to meet you guys by the way! I didn’t stay long because they were getting...
  18. V

Please help...Knocking from clutch...

I have a 2011 rzr s and I have a knocking sound that I figured out is coming from my clutch. Well it’s coming from my clutch rubbing on the Plastic dust cover around it. Why would this all of the sudden happen? I hadn’t removed the cover ever before this. When I remove the cover and start...
  19. V

Battery help!

I was in Glamis a few weeks ago and ran my battery dead. It was about midnight and I was sitting at the base of hill 3. I figure the battery went dead from running my HID’s? I don’t have any other accessories to run at this point, but I’m planning on intercom and gps at some point. I...
  20. V

Thanksgiving video Glamis

Here is a video my friend's and I took this past weekend in Glamis. Can't take credit for the editing but it's an awesome video. We have some in car video and other stuff as well. Stay tuned and enjoy! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>Glamis...
  21. V

Safety help!

So I was talking with my dad the other night about safety on our trips to the desert. We started talking about a bunch of different topics surrounding safety on rides. I thank God that no one in our group has had anything more serious than a cut to the chin and a fractured wrist. But, what...
  22. V

Thank you

Happy Birthday America and God bless all the troops around the world protecting all of us at home. I wanted to say a special thank you to my Grandfather, Dr. Ray Biel, for his service during WWII. He was part of the 509<SUP>th</SUP> bombing squadron that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima...
  23. V

Places to ride?

So I’ve had my RZR s for a few months now, 7 , and really would like to know some good places to take it on day trips. Usually I’ll wait for long weekend trips to take it out but the itch is getting way too big to wait that long between rides. So my question to the Underground is where are...
  24. V

11' RZR S problems

Anyone having problems with there 2011 rzr s motor turning off while driving? I can run for about 15 to 20 min before the motor will sputter and then turn off. It will take a couple of cranks and then start up but the check engine light comes on. Then it will run like crap for a few min check...
  25. V

Black Rhino

I want to give a shout out to Steve over at Black Rhino for hooking me up with a UMP filter. Ordered and to my house within 2 days! He is a great guy and answered all the questions I had for him. I can’t wait to see how it works. Thanks Ryan (Vbosch02)
  26. V

Hid for 2011 rzr s

I got an HID conversion kit for my 2011 rzr s. When I bought them the guy at the counter said plug and play. Right!!! Has anyone done the conversion with the high low beam? If so can you give me some info on how to install? :confused: Thanks
  27. V

How's it going?

What's up my name is Ryan. I've been riding motorcycles my whole life. Did a lot of racing when I was a younger. Now that I'm older I love heading out to the desert with my wife and family. Still killing it on my CRF 450r but I bought my first sxs about a month ago and can't wait to get back...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000